Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) (32117 Views)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Am sure that guy is from Edo state
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by nelson7777: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiWailer:
Idiot.

Au will u av all these charms and still be house help ?

Nna d tin tire Me oh

Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by umuna(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
KingSango:

Well, a non-traditional occultists, doesn't mean he is evil unless someone knows him and can prove it.

www.theriseofsodom..com

It is because you have not experienced or seen what this guys do in Ikoyi in Lagos. If you investigate further, he is either from Benin republic or a Togolese.

1 Like

Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Willzz:
It's really sad that the African traditions have been sold to us as evil and dark.
He is the same as a christian who would be found with his bible and other christian materials or muslim with his Quran and other islamic materials but because he is a traditionalist some persons have already tagged him evil.

It's not what has been sold to us, its what we know

Diabolical activities can be very dangerous,

If Africans just do the worship the way Asians do, then no big deal, but we do know that a majority of these people seek our traditional stuff for malevolent and wicked activities, hence the fear we have for it
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Chai probably he has no evil intention ooo maybe its just to keep his job
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2018
wink2015:
This is NEMESIS for our so called BIG MEN AND BIG WOMEN ( mostly politicians ) who do not have time to spare to run their own home but go to social gathering to be speaking BIG BIG GRAMMAR promising to take us out of ECONOMIC RECESSION. But leave their own home and children unkempt to the mercy of this wicked HOUSEBOY AND HOUSEGIRL.

How can a woman who does not have a properly run home provide NATIONAL DIRECTION for our well being as Nigerians.

This one is caught with charms.

There are others that sleep with the daughter of their master and the wife of their master.

There are others that sleep with the husband of their madam.

Go to the homes of some socalled rich men and rich women, they leave their children at the mercy of MAI GUARD and this MAI GUARD rough handle them and sleep with them. Bus driver taking their kids to school molest their daughters.
Sometimes, this houseboy and housegirl ransack their treasury and made away with their DOLLARS/NAIRA, Jewery and other valuable.

The story is endless.

If we must reduce this kind of occurrence, we must go back to the GOOD OLDEN DAYS where our mother and father were brought up to run their own home without engaging houseboy and housegirl.

Today, we now have TOMATOE BLENDER replacing our aged grounding stone. We now have LAUNDRY MACHINE replacing our buckets and our physical hands for washing cloth.

We must address the cause of the degrading values in our society if we must make progress as a nation.

May the Good Lord ( THE ALMIGHTY GOD ) HELP all of us in Jesus name.

What has blender and laundry machine got to do with voodoo?

Please continue with your grinding stone bros... grin

1 Like

Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2018
dainformant:
A house help was caught with numerous charms just three days after resuming work in Lagos. According toAbimbola Abiola Abolanle, the various fetish items were discovered in his room. The young man was forced by his employer to use the items on himself publicly as his photos were taken. See pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/servant-found-various-charms-3-days-resuming-work-lagos-photos.html
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by KingSango(m): 12:54am On Feb 20, 2018
umuna:

It is because you have not experienced or seen what this guys do in Ikoyi in Lagos. If you investigate further, he is either from Benin republic or a Togolese.

We must make the sharp distinction between the left hand path versus the right hand path of the occult because the precense of fetish does not necessarily equate to evil intent. All magick is driven by intent, it is the intent of the spell that makes it left or right, morally speaking, evil or good. Some Christians and Muslims make an assault upon all the occult out of sheer ignorance, also hypocrisy because most Christian and Muslim clegry are Freemason Illuminati which is high level evil witchcraft. These evil Masons are always looking for weak people to scape goat especially in areas where there is alot of unexplained ritual killings and missing people. Do not promote jungle justice it is ineffective in solving devil worship. The devils will be the main accussers of the innocent to take the heat off themselves. Justice is patient and wise.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by monajit(m): 2:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Methinks it is barbaraic to ridicule him in this manner and making a social media scape goat out of him. What exactly is the offence he has committed?
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Why do people still employ strangers as house keepers.
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 20, 2018
Omo village wan leave 4 city by force
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by gofnor(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2018
[quote hmmm, no one to trust again. author=dainformant post=65206983]A house help was caught with numerous charms just three days after resuming work in Lagos. According toAbimbola Abiola Abolanle, the various fetish items were discovered in his room. The young man was forced by his employer to use the items on himself publicly as his photos were taken. See pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/servant-found-various-charms-3-days-resuming-work-lagos-photos.html[/quote]
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2018
she wants to help with charms
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2018
yellowbar demons are full of con... he want to bewitch his employers so he can swindle them or behead them
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Zionista:

What has blender and laundry machine got to do with voodoo?

Please continue with your grinding stone bros... grin

I mentioned blender and laundry machine to butress my point from a broader context that our traditional value which our fore fathers and mothers lived happily with is being undervalued.

Most people now want short cuts as provided through technological gadget, houseboy, housegirl.

Some housewives no longer go to the market to buy soup ingredient to prepare meal for their husband. They order food from fastfood.
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Old man like this na him u employ as househelp.. u no see underage girls wey dey village? undecided
under age girls?? always think like a wise person

1 Like

Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by Willzz(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2018
Ugosample:

It's not what has been sold to us, its what we know

Diabolical activities can be very dangerous,

If Africans just do the worship the way Asians do, then no big deal, but we do know that a majority of these people seek our traditional stuff for malevolent and wicked activities, hence the fear we have for it
we have good christians and evil ones, same goes for the Muslims and traditionalists.
You do not judge a group by the actions of some members of it. And nollywood is not really helping issues with the way they portray traditionalists.
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
wink2015:

I mentioned blender and laundry machine to butress my point from a broader context that our traditional value which our fore fathers and mothers lived happily with is being undervalued.

Most people now want short cuts as provided through technological gadget, houseboy, housegirl.

Some housewives no longer go to the market to buy soup ingredient to prepare meal for their husband. They order food from fastfood.

Oh ... I get your point. Cheers
Re: House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) by Nostradamus: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2018
Some of these nigerian househelps are terrible people,i always keep my distance from them the day one of our former househelp was caught stealing and she lied that i had been blackmailing for sex,i later got to her about her allegations from my kid sister i got angry and challenged her in front of the entire family and a family friend,a woman who live down the street,i was surprised the girl actually lied to my face that i had been pestering her for sex and that i made an attempt to rape her.i got angry i would have beaten her to coma,but the entire family restrained me,trust the woman who came on a visit,she did the usual thing expected of an hypocrite,she made herself a broadcasting agent and start telling people in my hood the embellished version(that i really raped the small girl and also beat her).since that time,i don't trust or pity all these househelp,some of them are capable of great evil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo: Police Dismiss Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider / Costly mistakes i Discovered In 250 CVs:Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / What Is The Salary For Social Workers In Nigeria. Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.