Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Is God? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is God? (9915 Views)

Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Is God Sovereign? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is God? by Freeze007(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Well well, I kid you not, what I have told you is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth....

Maynnmaan:

You can ask for more lamba from your illiterate leader.

READ your own link before sending them and stop making dumb claims you can’t prove, when you get to your leader you can be both be making lambas together with no evidence or facts to back it up.
Re: What Is God? by Maynnmaan: 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Freeze007:
Well well, I kid you not, what I have told you is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth....

Your leader is delusional and an illiterate that doesn’t know what “semantic” means.
when you get to your leader you can be both be making lambas together with no evidence or facts to back it up.

Re: What Is God? by Maynnmaan: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Freeze007:

You haven’t said any sensible thing since, talkless of saying “truth”.
You just been making dumb claims that you can’t prove.

Sorry to say only mad people or brainwashed people do that.
Re: What Is God? by Freeze007(m): 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
What evidence do you have about you being what we have not seen you practically expose

Maynnmaan:

Your leader is delusional and an illiterate that doesn’t know what “semantic” means.
when you get to your leader you can be both be making lambas together with no evidence or facts to back it up.
Re: What Is God? by Maynnmaan: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Freeze007:
What evidence do you have about you being what we have not seen you practically expose

you should do some reading, your English is hard to understand.

Tell your leader to reduce lamba, and you both should learn basic English words, starting from “semantic”
Re: What Is God? by Freeze007(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Thank you for associating me with madness, delusional and illiteracy but one thing is sure, it is either I am that or I am not, that said, it was nice learning from you Sir....

Peace!

Maynnmaan:

You haven’t said any sensible thing since, talkless of saying “truth”.
You just been making dumb claims that you can’t prove.

Sorry to say only mad people or brainwashed people do that.
Re: What Is God? by Maynnmaan: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Freeze007:
Thank you for associating me with madness, delusional and illiteracy but one thing is sure, it is either I am that or I am not, that said, it was nice learning from you Sir....

Peace!

I’m glad you are able to learn, i hope you’ll pass this knowledge to your illiterate leader. No be everytime hin go dey drop lamba.

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Open Heavens Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.