Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction (38743 Views)

Khafi Poses With Omashola's Mum And Sister After BBNaija Eviction In Warri / Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction / Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by CaptainStephen(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lapsdora grin grin
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by macaphan007(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
kennygee:
Nairaland, the official media partners of BBN.
what are you doing here
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
I miss her laugh grin....The babe with the glowing skin kiss
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Pappyto:
Vandora....

The lady with a golden heart, my baby boy.
I shouldn't have called out r.ship quits then.... I hope she can forgive me now and let's move on.

Abeg make we hear something.
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by iluvdonjazzy: 12:34am On Feb 20, 2018
sonofspada:
Point and kill
The girl leg na fresh fish wink
were you see her leg?
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Muzikluva(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2018
She is beautiful... Has a beautiful smile too.
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by BABANGBALI: 2:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Always bringing out her tongue like JAMB snake. She go sabi blooooooow job die
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by BABANGBALI: 2:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Muzikluva:
She is beautiful... Has a beautiful smile too.
bros I dey sell Vaseline o
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by BABANGBALI: 2:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
I miss her laugh grin....The babe with the glowing skin kiss
her only problem is her mouth odour
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Vtvtqa: 3:04am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaNimo1:
She looks rough..... or is it the lack of pixels?
Ya a fool
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Metaphorically: 5:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Fresh Vandora
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by SKYKEN001: 6:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Pappyto:
Vandora....

The lady with a golden heart, my baby boy.
I shouldn't have called out r.ship quits then.... I hope she can forgive me now and let's move on.

Lol.. Continue dreaming
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Muzikluva(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2018
BABANGBALI:
bros I dey sell Vaseline o
Then take one and use it for urself! undecided angry
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Femisayo: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Hopefully her breast will stay in the bra now. Just passing by
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by BABANGBALI: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2018
Muzikluva:

Then take one and use it for urself! undecided angry
you need it most tongue tongue
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Deapexboy(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2018
sonofspada:
Point and kill

The girl leg na fresh fish wink

DM me lets talk
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Muzikluva(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2018
BABANGBALI:
you need it most tongue tongue
undecided undecided undecided bros are you high on vaseline
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by BABANGBALI: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2018
Muzikluva:

undecided undecided undecided bros are you high on vaseline
It shall never be well with anybody that vote for Buhari in 2019.
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by kishbee41(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2018
so she's now a celebrity
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Muzikluva(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
BABANGBALI:

It shall never be well with anybody that vote for Buhari in 2019.
Indeed you are high! Nairaland should have an app that would scan its members before accepting them on here...lool.
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Thatnawtichick(f): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
BABANGBALI:
haba how you take know
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by BABANGBALI: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Muzikluva:

Indeed you are high! Nairaland should have an app that would scan its members before accepting them on here...lool.
is it your nairaland? tongue tongue
Re: New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction by Thatnawtichick(f): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
BABANGBALI:
haba how did you know she has mouth odour ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts / Nadia Buari's Husband Bottle Feeding Their 4th Child Adorable Photo / Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.