Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (42071 Views)

"I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by thatabokiboiy: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
cyndy1000:
Where is her Iceberg
Climate change melted the ice
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by OboOlora(f): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Amule5000us:
So
Mogbe which kain pic b Ds one naaa. C as toto swell like garri Ijebu shocked
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by Martin0(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
OboOlora:

Mogbe which kain pic b Ds one naaa. C as toto swell like garri Ijebu shocked

which kin old school babe u me sef,

abeg use the word pussy very sweet to call grin
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by wink2015(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Where is that ICEBERG OF A MAN?

I smell an enstrange relationship between the DUO.
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by Oxster(m): 1:13am On Feb 20, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
u think u made sense.... undecided

No i didn't #mtcheeew
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by goldedprince: 1:19am On Feb 20, 2018
The girl issa loosed olosho, she go Bleep am
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by BaeMercy(f): 2:39am On Feb 20, 2018
luckingto50:
Why won't she marry? Most of this wayward Ladies get good rich husbands
Lol, So You Really Think The Men Marry Them With Their Clean Eyes? Many Wayward Ladies Use Charms To Tie A Man Down. And Why Do You Think A Man Will Leave Good Women To Marry A Wayward Lady? You Better Think Twice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by Sotland: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
u think u made sense.... undecided

Absolutely correct. Whether BBN or BBA or whatever. It is a illicit program that encourage people to show their lustful nature out to the word. Yet many youth support with their vote. Tell the same youth that has idolize BBA to attend Church Program at the same time they air BBA, they will never attend.

They give 45millions to a dull brain for showcasing his or her lustful native but they will never give such amount to a first class graduate.

#selfopinion
#BBNadvanceillict
#BBNhasnomoralvalue
#Notoimmorality

Soty
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by Boss13: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2018
What she is trying to say is that they are acting a script.
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2018
Women just have issues.

They get all nerved up by the slightest comments...which I really do not blame them for.

It's the way they are made. Even women are sometimes too complicated for themselves to understand most times.

Feminists should not quote me foolishly or else Amadioha will strike you.

I have not said anything bad against women.

metronaija5:
Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim has predicted that Big brother housemate, Nina will have sex with her new strategic partner, Teddy A. Biggie told housemates to change strategic partner today which made Teddy A to partner with Nina. Nina had sex with Miracle some days ago and Teddy A have been close to Bambam. Read more comments below

http://www.metronaija.ng/bbnaija-nina-will-sex-teddy-juliet-ibrahim/

Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sotland:

Absolutely correct. Whether BBN or BBA or whatever. It is a illicit program that encourage people to show their lustful nature out to the word. Yet many youth support with their vote. Tell the same youth that has idolize BBA to attend Church Program at the same time they air BBA, they will never attend.

They give 45millions to a dull brain for showcasing his or her lustful native but they will never give such amount to a first class graduate.

#selfopinion
#BBNadvanceillict
#BBNhasnomoralvalue
#Notoimmorality
F

Soty
if the church ll give them 45mil or less I mean something of value.... They ll attend...to say those who participate in it are dull brains is myopic...ebuka who host bbn once participated is he dull to u.... Check d rubbin minds shows he handles on channels...and u see that your statement is non sequiter....for giving ist class awards....wat so special in ist class hw about other person...nevertheless we have many companies or individuals who can endowed awards to reward academic excellence not ist class persay..... Dos who sponsor bbn are a few of such companies and are putting their monies wer dier mouth is....... Moreśo academic excellence is not d only path to success...entertainment and sport is an avenue pple can break boundaries.... We shd create lot of opportunities for pple to thrive...america and others have big brother yet they still do well in other areas they still dominate Olympics....if bbn is not ok for u it's ur choice....
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
[img][/img]
Oxster:

No i didn't #mtcheeew
tongue
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by Joshmodest(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oxster:
Useless Thread

After, We Nigeria youth will be complaining that thes old men cant leave us To LEAD

How can we lead when all our interests is in so called BBN

Wait till Buhari and Atiku congratulate the winner
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by pedrilo: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
i hate people who leave the comfort of their own social media page and start fightin on other people's page
Re: BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim by Sotland: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
if the church ll give them 45mil or less I mean something of value.... They ll attend...to say those who participate in it are dull brains is myopic...ebuka who host bbn once participated is he dull to u.... Check d rubbin minds shows he handles on channels...and u see that your statement is non sequiter....for giving ist class awards....wat so special in ist class hw about other person...nevertheless we have many companies or individuals who can endowed awards to reward academic excellence not ist class persay..... Dos who sponsor bbn are a few of such companies and are putting their monies wer dier mouth is....... Moreśo academic excellence is not d only path to success...entertainment and sport is an avenue pple can break boundaries.... We shd create lot of opportunities for pple to thrive...america and others have big brother yet they still do well in other areas they still dominate Olympics....if bbn is not ok for u it's ur choice....

It's always easy for people to embrace immorality than what will save their souls..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / Hushpuppi And Dabota Lawson Lodge In Same Hotel In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.