Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance (22935 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by metronaija5: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Recently evicted Big Brother Naija housemates, Bitto, Princess, Dee One and Vandora are set to make their first TV appearances after facing eviction on Sunday. Silverbird TV will air their live interviews on Tuesday morning.

http://www.metronaija.ng/bbnaija-vandora-dee-one-princess-bitto-make-first-tv-appearance-eviction/

3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
How is it My business

All I care is

How I will take pass jamb and post-utme For the 13 times and
How I can become a gangster in Oxford University or any America University

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by visijo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
K
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by sarahade(f): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rubbish.
Catch them with what net ABI hook and line.
Mtcheew stupid people foolish show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by visijo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sure?
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by opeyemi100(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Primusinterpares(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thunder fall on BBN

Rubbish program

Zero impact.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Adroit17(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
like I care

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by punche(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
amani63:
How is it My business

Fool... You shouldn't have opened the thread.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
punche:

so I should wait for you to open it
Abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Pappyto: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Boring assss housemates.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
What's our business with their interview
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by olusayeroyagi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
at last show don start
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Yewandequeen(f): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Metro Naija, See How You dey Carry BB NAIJA For Head, Like Gala, The Game Show Na All About SEX
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Naturalobserver(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Fair eviction....Am not use to calling anybody useless but truth be said Dee one was just useless in that house same with Vandora,Princess would hav perfomed well if there were sugar daddies in d house .Bitto talks too much

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by busky101(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kai, wigan Don win Man city, something wey no team for England top flight fit do

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
punche:

you merit my respect sir
Sorry for the meme I used on you

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by OboOlora(f): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nigeria is a joke! So these ones are now celebrities too cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Martin0(m): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
OboOlora:

just imagine o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by bobokeshington: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
so when did Stv started interviewing olosho
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by bobokeshington: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
sarahade:
Rubbish. Catch them with what net ABI hook and line. Mtcheew stupid people foolish show
bad belle is allowed. if na you dey for there now you no go talk this rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
Them DON turn celeb niyen o.....in jenifas voice "IZZHOEKAY"
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by BerryAnny(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Nice one mates!!!
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by BigBrother9ja: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Kilowe and kburẹ nkọ?

Meanwhile, PLEASE VOTE EFE FOR the money angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by Lonestar124: 1:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Nigeria is really a funny country cheesy

See them....all of them dey form celebrity

Celebrity ko,celebrant ni
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by e10nzy(m): 2:11am On Feb 20, 2018
What Rubbish... So dey won't interview @kokobykhloe_a and @kbrule94 (Twitter handles) because of disqualification .. that's just utter rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by BABANGBALI: 2:16am On Feb 20, 2018
All I know is that Barcelona go take Chelsea shine today
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by BABANGBALI: 2:17am On Feb 20, 2018
OboOlora:
wa fun mi ni obo do
Re: BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance by parkerchuks(m): 4:35am On Feb 20, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Awurum Campaigns For Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, Blasted By Fans / Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her / Churchill Signs Super Falcon Players As Foundation Ambassadors, Gets Nice Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.