Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) (18584 Views)

Husband Built Home In Nigeria Without Telling Me. Should I Divorce / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter (2) (3) (4)

Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Rightmindset: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
It is one hell of an experience but let's hear from you. How are you coping.

We pray that the years of unemployment has come to an end today. Good jobs shall be our portion as we search for jobs, AMEN.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by jaeyking(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
It's not the best experience
But we pray 2023 brings better opportunities

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Chukwudi098: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
It's a very bad experience. But in this advanced era, the internet has given us the great privilege to earn money from the comfort of our homes, with that still enjoying our holidays. They are many online jobs to engage in, something as affiliate marketing, or being an Amazon kdp writer without much stress or capital .

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Ibechris2: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
The question should be,living in Nigeria without a job and still supporting old politicians who kept them poor?

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Rrchrd(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
No enjoyment for me at all & I don't feel as if it is Christmas
Even the chicken people are talking about am only hearing it.

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Poppia: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Country hard

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Tokskob2008: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
It's been hell mehnnn, 2021/2022 has been a frustrating year but when there's life there's hope.....

Op shouldn't be talking about enjoying the holidays when every day in the life of an unemployed person happens to be an holiday

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by BATified2023: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ibechris2:
The question should be,living in Nigeria without a job and still supporting old politicians who kept them poor?
name one politician out of the 4 leading contestants that made Nigeria richer

Don’t talk about obi that kept workers on strike for 13 months while his teenage daughter is enjoying millions in her account or tinubu or atiku or kwankwanso

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by JOACHINpedro: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
Shege bro, shege.

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Ogamysamo: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
mehn! na grace de speak o,

many works to do but no job to provide needed money for the works

many responsilities were avoided not because one does not care, but because one does not have the financial capacity, capability and stability to share

many clothes didn't leave the market not because they are least wanted but because one need to but cost

many things to say but too many ways do not guarantee a better pay.

this holiday... on God we dey, to him pray, by his mercy we wake, by his grace we no go fail, on his mandate we stay
by his will... we dey okay

NEW YEAR WE SHALL SEE(SOME MINUTES TO GO...)

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Ogamysamo: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Rrchrd:
No enjoyment for me at all & I don't feel as if it is Christmas
Even the chicken people are talking about am only hearing it.
my brother seeing is believing o, just take a stroll to suya joints or chicken palace(whatever) go use your eye see o, atleast even if you didn't end up eating, you should see what they are talking about. at all at all na im bad pass

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Ogamysamo: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Shege bro, shege.
Why Am I Reading It As Shagi Broda Shagi?

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu and his one billion boys shouldn't near aso rock

Aso rock is not a retirement home

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Nonso92(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eyes dey see things
Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
No difference
Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by ImoleNaija: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by McOluOmo: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
On God

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by GoodCane: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Why should you become a salary earner?

Don't look for job. Start a business instead.
Whatever your hands fineth to do, do it diligently. Make sure you start that business this Year!

21 Likes

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
May God remember the job seekers our there.

This will be your Year of Success ans upliftments.

God no go shame una.

GO AND SUCCEED.

For us @[b][/b] : Nothing like Entrepreneur.
All thanks to Baba God.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by bigdammyj: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Reading...
Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by thesicilian: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ibechris2:
Not every discussion is about politics. That's what makes many potentially exciting and educating Nairaland threads so disappointing

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Coinmamax: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2023

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by stacyadams: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ibechris2:

It's beyond my imagination otherwise it's madness. grin
Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Well, not just Nigeria... All over the world right now!

How can anyone even be without an income source?!! That's hard to stomach!

Even those with jobs can barely survive this unchecked rampaging inflation.

Fully depending on people this 2023 will be a terrible mistake... A disaster! Cos, those you depend on might have to cut you off due to the worsening state of the economy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by Klington: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
It's survival of the fittest.
Nigeria under buhari has become a jungle and surviving in Nigeria is an underrated skill.

I swear, it shall never be well with apc and their urchins.

Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by ghiloman28(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Can’t be easy
Re: Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) by JoeNL22(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Side hustle is there na.
Thank God, obi gave me a side hustle. And guess what it is?.......to spread the words of Nigerians stating, for with Obi, an old Nigeria is Impossible.

/ After Eviction By Brother-In-Law, Imo Court Returns Widow To Husband's House / What's So Special About Twins???