Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday (30236 Views)

Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by room089: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Is she from the waters?
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by Christmasdon(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2018
thats how they invite problem upon them selves
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by rickyrex(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Really? So someone can't dress in peace again?

Witchcraft in Nigeria has changed people's thinking mentality.

If you know about Disney, then you'll know that the girl dressed as one of their fairy tale character called A MERMAID.

Almost every kid in US loves watching Disney. So it's only fair that her mom dresses her up as one of their characters.

@OP It's your naive mentality that made you think that she dressed up as a "Mami Water". Well, it's not your fault. Since the only films most Nigerians watch, are the ones that end with "To God Be The Glory".
you made my day

1 Like

Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by babajide2010: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
jashar:
they want to turn her to mammy water?

grin grin grin
am very sure u are from ibadun lol
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by jashar(f): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2018
babajide2010:
am very sure u are from ibadun lol

i'm a Nigerian. smiley
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by BIXYBABE: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Noted
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by jameyjaggs: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2018
When trouble sleep yanga go wake am ~ na wetin e dey find....................CHORUS
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by repent4christ: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Are mermaids good beings to humans? I don't know why some people would create negative paraphernalia in their lives.
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Really? So someone can't dress in peace again?

Witchcraft in Nigeria has changed people's thinking mentality.

If you know about Disney, then you'll know that the girl dressed as one of their fairy tale character called A MERMAID.

Almost every kid in US loves watching Disney. So it's only fair that her mom dresses her up as one of their characters.

@OP It's your naive mentality that made you think that she dressed up as a "Mami Water". Well, it's not your fault. Since the only films most Nigerians watch, are the ones that end with "To God Be The Glory".
Shut up. If you so love the culture of the white go there. If you born daughter wey be mami water na your own problem
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by nothernstar: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na so e dey start. When it's fully manifest now, you go de run from pillar to post. The next thing is to recount how one pastor, Afaa, or babalawo scammed you. Kwontinu
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by Bimpe29: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
You nailed it, na them.
Dottore:
Fashion? Nope.. The mom is either fulfilling her vows or representing where she comes from.
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by LieutenantBOBO: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

Shut up. If you so love the culture of the white go there. If you born daughter wey be mami water na your own problem

There is a saying "illiteracy is a disease".

So because someone decided to dress like her favourite character in a movie, she's now a mami water?

LOL! God bless your naive mind.

You're talking about the culture of the white? So do you mean that it's only the blacks that have mami water?

If so, then the White's are free to dress their kids like a mermaid. Since there's nothing like mami water in their culture.

So why the fuxk are you complaining?
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by AkpanJapan: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Some Nigerian wit their low mentality
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by Rozaytee: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
stupid myth by some dumb Nigerians..biko d mermaid dress up is cute..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by MTKbudapest(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
And they said its lovely. embarassed
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by hollah123: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Is it not what the daughter wants that she will get?

Or you think their kids are dumb? That they can't think for themselves?

American moms are more open minded than some Nigerian parents.
keep quiet there n stop forming what u are not, there's something we call spirituality so keep quiet n learn
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by LieutenantBOBO: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
hollah123:
keep quiet there n stop forming what u are not, there's something we call spirituality so keep quiet n learn

There's something called spirituality.

But there's also something called COMMON SENSE!

Do you think that it's only people who dress like mermaids that are mami water?

Have you heard about the spirituality of wigs & hair extensions?
Visit this link:
http://www.thankgodforjesus.org/beware-hair-extensions-wigs/

Have you also heard about the spirituality of some make ups & jewelleries?

My dear make use of your internet & research.

Most of these wigs, make up & jewellery have evil attached to them (so they say)

But still most women & girls use them. Even your mom & sisters.

If you can condem the mother of this kid for dressing her that way, why can't you condem your mother & sister for using make up, jewelleries & wigs?

Please, wise up. Don't die of ignorance.
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by hollah123: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

There's something called spirituality.

But there's also something called COMMON SENSE!

Do you think that it's only people who dress like mermaids that are mami water?

Have you heard about the spirituality of wigs & hair extensions?
Visit this link:

Have you also heard about the spirituality of some make ups & jewelleries?

My dear make use of your internet & research.

Most of these wigs, make up & jewellery have evil attached to them (so they say)

But still most women & girls use them. Even your mom & sisters.

If you can condem the mother of this kid for dressing her that way, why can't you condem your mother & sister for using make up, jewelleries & wigs?

Please, wise up. Don't die of ignorance.
u are just an hypocritical idiot, so u still believe there's nothing like spirituality? I know your type, your parents will b running from pillar to post looking for ways to deliver u of your stupidity n u will b forming American boy.even d Bible made it known that we are fighting against d principalities of d world(check d meaning of that) n even Quran also establish the fact that there are gins. Na your type dey talk say juju no dey, I wish u go to some deeper part of ebonyi or Anambra. just b there n b forming americana.
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by taurusdude0(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
It's all fun until some shits starts manifesting in her life. Happy birthday to the little princess though.
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by LieutenantBOBO: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
hollah123:
u are just an hypocritical idiot, so u still believe there's nothing like spirituality? I know your type, your parents will b running from pillar to post looking for ways to deliver u of your stupidity n u will b forming American boy.even d Bible made it known that we are fighting against d principalities of d world(check d meaning of that) n even Quran also establish the fact that there are gins. Na your type dey talk say juju no dey, I wish u go to some deeper part of ebonyi or Anambra. just b there n b forming americana.

This is what happens when someone is able to read & not understand.

I said that there's something like spirituality. I'm a Nigerian so I'll be stupid to say there's nothing like juju.

I don't know how else to explain it to you, but my question still remains,

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE SPIRITUALITY OF WIGS AND HAIR EXTENSIONS?

HAVE YOU HEARD WHERE MOST OF THEM COME FROM?

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT WHAT JEWELRIES REPRESENT IN SOME PLACES?

DO YOU THINK THAT IT'S EVERY BODY WHO DRESS LIKE A MERMAID THAT'S A MAMI WATER?

Please, be wise! That photo was just a concept.

Go & watch the music video by Tyga titled "Cash Money". Where he used ladies dressed as mermaids in his swimming pool. WILL YOU CALL THOSE GIRLS MAMI WATER TOO? OR WAS IT NOT A CONCEPT?

This is the reason why Nigeria will keep declining while other countries are advancing. We're just TOO naive!

Please stop using coner eye to look life!

The funny thing is, the same people condemning this kid and her mother, are the same ones complementing the sex dolls. As if they've not heard the stories behind it.
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by hollah123: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

This is what happens when someone is able to read & not understand.

I said that there's something like spirituality. I'm a Nigerian so I'll be stupid to say there's nothing like juju.

I don't know how else to explain it to you, but my question still remains,

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE SPIRITUALITY OF WIGS AND HAIR EXTENSIONS?

HAVE YOU HEARD WHERE MOST OF THEM COME FROM?

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT WHAT JEWELRIES REPRESENT IN SOME PLACES?

DO YOU THINK THAT IT'S EVERY BODY WHO DRESS LIKE A MERMAID THAT'S A MAMI WATER?

Please, be wise! That photo was just a concept.

Go & watch the music video by Tyga titled "Cash Money". Where he used ladies dressed as mermaids in his swimming pool. WILL YOU CALL THOSE GIRLS MAMI WATER TOO? OR WAS IT NOT A CONCEPT?

This is the reason why Nigeria will keep declining while other countries are advancing. We're just TOO naive!

Please stop using coner eye to look life!

The funny thing is, the same people condemning this kid and her mother, are the same ones complementing the sex dolls. As if they've not heard the stories behind it.
abeg carry your warped psyche go another corner, I no dey game
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

There is a saying "illiteracy is a disease".

So because someone decided to dress like her favourite character in a movie, she's now a mami water?

LOL! God bless your naive mind.

You're talking about the culture of the white? So do you mean that it's only the blacks that have mami water?

If so, then the White's are free to dress their kids like a mermaid. Since there's nothing like mami water in their culture.

So why the fuxk are you complaining?
Am sorry for you, shey bible say if one slap u for one side turn the other, you see your life and you be church worker. Oya apologise immediately.
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by LieutenantBOBO: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

Am sorry for you, shey bible say if one slap u for one side turn the other, you see your life and you be church worker. Oya apologise immediately.

So... What exactly is your point now?

Or you just had extra energy you wanted to waste?
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

So... What exactly is your point now?
Or you just had extra energy you wanted to waste?
How old are you?
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by LieutenantBOBO: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

How old are you?

Do you really expect me to answer that?
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Do you really expect me to answer that?
Goodluck.
Re: Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday by 1Sharon(f): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Marxist001:
I don't subscribe to this act put up by parents especially on innocent babies these days just to get media attention....if mermaid spirits come for her now, they will be the ones running from one church to another for deliverance. parents pls do not involve ur children in this

Oh shut up. Superstitious blowhard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 / Perfect Hair Styles For Little Children This Chrismas / Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.