Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election (28354 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by dre11(m): 5:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Leke Baiyewu , Abuja

As the national leader of the All Progressives Congress , Asiwaju Bola Tinubu , begins to reconcile warring sides in the ruling party , his wife , Senator Oluremi Tinubu , has decried that her husband was “ trashed” after the party won the 2015 elections.

President Muhammadu Buhari had mandated Tinubu to reconcile aggrieved party members ahead of the 2019 general elections, an assignment the former governor of Lagos State has since begun .

But his wife , who is representing Lagos Central Senatorial District at the Senate , on Monday featured on Your View , a breakfast show of Television Continental , where she alleged that Tinubu was sidelined despite his efforts towards ensuring that APC won the polls.

Mrs . Tinubu , who disclosed that she was forced to discourage her husband from his continued loyalty to the Presidency and the APC , said the party leader was always harping on the development of the country.

She said , “ He was campaigning, I did too . We were running three campaigns in my house . And for him to be trashed like that? But I saw somebody who has love for this country.

I hate to speak because when I stand in the front of God , I don’ t want, because of this man , go to hell.
“ Occasionally, I would chip in and I would say , ‘ You ’ re still helping out? Why are you helping out ?’ He would say , ‘ This country matters to me more . ’”

Wife of President Muhammadu Buhari , Aisha Buhari , had lamented that those who worked for her husband to get into power had been sidelined in the scheme of things under the current administration .

Mrs . Tinubu however pointed out that despite that the Buhari - led administration was now under massive criticisms , the President remained “ the candidate to beat ” in the forthcoming poll.

She said , “Change takes only one person to champion. And you need leadership . For me , Buhari is still the candidate to beat . Leadership is inspirational. Management is technical . If you have all the degrees and you ’ re smart and savvy , it is not about leadership . How many people are you inspiring ?

“ And Buhari , how many years has he been there ? I am not campaigning for him . I am not ; because I have looked at the dynamics; the poor still trust him . I will tell you : when it comes to integrity, Buhari has it . I don’ t know about now . ”

http://punchng.com/my-husband-was-trashed-after-apc-won-2015-polls-tinubus-wife/

4 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by madridguy(m): 5:34am On Feb 20, 2018
Madam must be joking with this statement. Do you want your husband to take over the presidency or what? What do you want Atiku to say? Or me that upon Sai Baba here and there ordinary plastic spoon appointment I did not see grin

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by eezeribe(m): 5:36am On Feb 20, 2018
... And now your husband is allowing Buhari to use him again in the so called reconciliation assignment ;I know he is smarter than that,he only accepted that assignment for his own personal political interests which include:
1)He doesn't want his brainchild (the APC) to crumble.
2)He wants his party to remain in power until the power gets to him....

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by nero2face: 5:38am On Feb 20, 2018
...*TRASHED *...tinubu was used and returned to where he belonged, and his followers from de waste hailed him as de jagaban, again he will be used come 2019, and *trashed*...de WASTEners are good servants...
...quote me and mysterious snake will swallow ur destiny grin grin grin grin

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Yankee101: 5:39am On Feb 20, 2018
E never see trashing.

You and your drug dealer Husband's day will soon come.

Thieves.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by kingphilip(m): 5:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Is he a dirt??

He has been compensated though with chairman of the reconciliation committee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by nairavsdollars(f): 5:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Cry me a river. That is his reward for betraying his people to killer Fulanis. And now that election is coming again, they remembered the trashy e-diot and asked him to go around the country settling fight...and he sheepishly agreed!

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 20, 2018

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by EnEnPeecee: 5:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Your husband is a fool and would be trashed again and again cos he can't think straight

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by rifasenate11(m): 5:57am On Feb 20, 2018
and by 2019, he will be a donkey. the cattle master PMB dosen't care if TINUBU is anything or not, he stoop so low to accept to campaign for him once again.. i guess he will never learn.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Pangea: 6:02am On Feb 20, 2018
Hehehe
The woman is using style to trash Buhari
2019 is going to be an high octane drama

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by correctguy101(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2018
nero2face:
...*TRASHED *...tinubu was used and returned to where he belonged, and his followers from de waste hailed him as de jagaban, again he will be used come 2019, and *trashed*...de WASTEners are good servants...

And to think someone like you would call the White man racist..... $mh

Grow up already.

7 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by DWJOBScom(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Everyone has a story to tell and one doesn't know who to believe anymore.

A house founded on deceit and falsehood can't stand firm.

PMB's supporters killed and maimed alot of Corp members during his run against GEJ and everyone has forgotten that. He keep mute and never stopped them , instead went on Al Jazeera Tv and said they were protesting the rigged election. Right now his tribal men butcher people up and down and yet nothing has been done.
That's the change they brought

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by nawtyme: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2018
Wait let buhari win the second tenure,then you would see real thrashing.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by tayebest(m): 6:36am On Feb 20, 2018
eezeribe:
... And now your husband is allowing Buhari to use him again in the so called reconciliation assignment ;I know he is smarter than that,he only accepted that assignment for his own personal political interests which include:
1)He doesn't want his brainchild (the APC) to crumble.
2)He wants his party to remain in power until the power gets to him....

...and that's a good quality of an elder state man! tongue

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Samusu(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Useless woman, how was yhur husband trashed? Even with all the appointments into juicy positions he was privileged

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by PointZerom: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2018
Madam your husband is a political corpse, his loyalty ends where his benefits stops.

He was trashed just like how uncle Dino is trashing your center chamber. #yeyedeysmell

5 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by WorldRichest: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Yes you are right madam, I too expected Buhari to have given his wife Aisha to Tinubu as second wife. Tinubu boys are all running Buhari's government, yet you said your husband is being treated like your used menstrual pad. Fashola, Fayemi, Abike- Dabiri, Ben Akabueze, Tunde Fowler, e.t.c. Your husband's boy Fashola is the only Superman and Super Minister in this government managing three key ministries, Tunde Fowler is collecting the nation's tax while Ben Akabueze is in Budget office. Buhari only has his family in his kitchen cabinet. Madam, I think you are stressed, you want these kidnappers, robbers and drug pushers from potopoto republic to start opening their gutter mouth. If I hear pim from you again, Buhari will marry off one of his daughters to Tinubu and you will be relegated to the house manager to prove to you that Buhari and Tinubu are together forever.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2018
nero2face:

You are here ranting and wasting your precious MB abusing Yorubas while enriching a Yoruba who owns the website.

You can NEVER recover from the terminal stupidity you were cursed with.

It's factory fitted...You must have inherited it from your father and grandfather before him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by three: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2018
What did he expect?

He rode on the back of a lion (Scar not Simba but a lion nonetheless) and expected not to be eaten?

What happened to the legendary political sagacity?

Imagine building an empire only to fall on your own sword due to insatiable lust for money and power.

People who pay no attention to history are bound to 'Rinse repeat' it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2018
he will be trashed permanently by 2019 cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by ugbede69(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2018
he was not properly trashed if he was trashed properly, no one will hear from him.... he will be trashed properly come 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by eagleeye2: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Na wa for all these endtime wives

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Abee79(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by sotall(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Mogidi: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Just the beginning, wait till after 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Moreoffaith(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2018
grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by nkwuocha: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2018
M
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by omowolewa: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2018
Your hubby is about to be used again. They see him as necessary evil, political mercenary.

Accept my sympathy in advance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2018
...and yet he has been dusted to be used and trashed again

6 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by yesloaded: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2018
Hmmmm, this is a serious matter

In other news, become self ployed today and make money like never before through our comprehensive importation training where you will be shown how to import and sell very fast. Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by osazeeblue01: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2018
This time he is going to be disgrace along with Buhari.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abidemi Rufai: US Government Documents Exposes His Fraudulent Activities / Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.