Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

#BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out (26867 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by Treas006(f): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2018
There has been reports that one of the Big brother Naija housemates Cee c is related to Ebuka’s wife Cynthia not just because of the striking resemblance, but also because she made a post about the house mate on the first day of the show.

This came as a twist to so many people as Ebuka is the presenter of the Big Brother Naija show.

Cynthia has however taken to her Snap to debunk rumors that she is related to Ceec insisting that she is not the elder sister. See her snap below

http://www.wakawoman.com/bbnaija-not-related-ceec-girl-ebukas-wife-cries/

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by princechurchill(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Modafacka dats a facking lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by Treas006(f): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2018
she made a post about her

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by tyson98: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2018
You are lying oniro oshi from ur forehead una family
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by miracool946: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2018
very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by Davidospy: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2018
If Ceec was behaving well in the house wuld she have denied her? na wa o
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by sladimeji(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2018
How does this affect my future
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by Brooke60(f): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2018
All of you na scam!
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2018
Shattap bloody foolsh liar
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by Authoreety: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2018
And so gaddamfuckingwhat
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by blesoh(f): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2018
Brb, nonsense
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by BCISLTD: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2018
angry the show is rigged!!!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by NwaAmaikpe: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

The only thing they have in common is that they're both ugly and super possessive.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by marvin905(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2018
yawwwwwn undecided undecided
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by misterchris(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Stupid move for stupid nigerians.
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by modaink333: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Just imagine

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by Reelmii: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2018
sladimeji:
How does this affect my future
then y did u comment
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by stano2(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
After the show, the truth will be revealed
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by OMEGA009(m): 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mrs Ebuka, your papa na police or force man? If yes, Abeg ask him about his rendezvous during his different postings before you find out she’s your sister from another mother.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by muchroom(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
As a matter of fact, Eleyi Bad!
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by nazablossom(f): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
They are not even from the same town nor local government
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by sprints1: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only thing they have in common is that they're both ugly and super possessive.
mehn cee c is very beautiful though she is short NP hating here bro

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
OMEGA009:
Mrs Ebuka, your papa na police or force man? If yes, Abeg ask him about his rendezvous during his different postings before you find out she’s your sister from another mother.
Her father owns 'Young Shall Grow' Transport Company.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by nototribalist: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Shattap bloody foolsh liar
why are you angry? No be the sister, na by force?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by guyla: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
AryaSand:

Her father owns 'Young Shall Grow' Transport Company.

Lies Ceec's father practices outdoors advertisement
Esmic ltd
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
guyla:

Lies Ceec's father practices outdoors advertisement
Esmic ltd
I'm talking about Cynthia's dad. What's my business with what cee-c's dad does for a living?
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by 4ultramed: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Are you tired on being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believe in TRUE LOVE and happy family?
Are you a single working class lady/man?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money to be matchmade?
Are you one with friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singlesness?
Are you ready to make 2018 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on this Single connecting platform From Lagos to Abuja, Delta, Kano, Port-harcourt, Edo, Ogun, Oyo and accross the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis

On this Singles Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Joining is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: Add the Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81-(6342-9615) with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Singles Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

Add Admin on O81-(6342-9615) on whatsapp or Telegram

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips / Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.