Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

#BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out (26870 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal (2) (3) (4)

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
BUT SOME OF THE CONTESTANTS THAT CAME FOR AUDITION LAST YEAR ARE PRESENTLY IN THE HOUSE.

How come participants for 2018 show have been chosen in 2017.

SCAM !!!. and the ladies they pick are capable of doing anything in the house under national camera without shame.
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by astOorR(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Davidospy:
If Ceec was behaving well in the house wuld she have denied her? na wa o

Shut up, Ebuka’s wife is the only daughter of Young shall motors Nigeria.
Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
tyson98:
You are lying oniro oshi from ur forehead una family

Re: #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out by OMEGA009(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
AryaSand:

Her father owns 'Young Shall Grow' Transport Company.

Transport company?!
End of Discussion

Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips / Dija Shares Cute Photos Of Her Son / Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5