Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away (45470 Views)

Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by RZArecta2(m): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Arsenal match na when ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by vroy(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Peterpanny:
something terrible will happen at the bridge tonight,i know some people will not understand,but its ok its not a must that you must understand everything.
The main reason why they are planning for d renovation next season too much of defeat has weaken the bridge

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by Ken4agent(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2018
That d predicament ladies will always find themselves when they feel their big nyansh n bombs will always make that guy a slave to her.........chop clean mouth is their case grin grin
Mumu Ceec
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by tydi(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2018
when a lady pushes a man to the wall, if he doesn't break the wall ,he will break the woman.. that men ego for you..
it's a man's world baby..

relating to the thread :wetin concern me self

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by superlanny(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Tobi finally grew a very large pair of golden balls, congrats to him.lol
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by letusbepieces: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
The way CEEC have been treated can only happen in Africa and not the civilized world.

Which kind dirty kiss are u talking about?

Is it the one that happen after Biggie Punish her for not bonding with lolu or the one that happened after Biggie delibartely put the whole house up for eviction.

The same Biggie has repositioned others except her.

It is like u think people are not observing everything going on.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by oochi123(f): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yes!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by letusbepieces: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Anything forced is bad and free will is good.

Biggie should have left the contestant to their free will.

At the end of the day, it is a game.

Everybody there came for 45 million.

Dey did not come their to serve pussy to anybody and it is not by force to prostitute.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by Funjosh(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sunnymatey:
D 2nd goal ll come from suarez

What's this one saying undecided
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by letusbepieces: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
ireneony:
but he didn't sleep with her undecided

Ceec no dey happy with Biggie and she blames Tobi.

She had no intention to kiss dat guy, it was induced with manipulation and dat is wat she is telling him.

He is walkin away becos that is not wat he wants to hear.

Ceec is feeling violated and angry. Now she wants to disturb dem the way they keep disturbing her.

I repeat anything forced is bad, freewill is good.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by Finsu(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Welcome back to the league brov..
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by Thatnawtichick(f): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Well....Tobi made my night grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by cybriz82(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
ugbede69:
a beg Wetin be scores for plateau united match

Na d ref win the match

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by Peterpanny: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
vroy:
The main reason why they are planning for d renovation next season too much of defeat has weaken the bridge
hehehehehehehehehe
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by lavenjcrown(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kygoo:

Bros, records are meant to be shattered grin

Barca go too beat chelsea ...3-0 who wan bet?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
I don't know how many times Guys needs to understand this. When you come across a beautiful lady, don't come onto strong.

You like her don't mean you will call her morning afternoon and night. Give her space bro. Show her you got a life.

You meet a fine girl today and you want to suffocate her with phonecalls or chats. Dude get a grip! Use absence to Increase your Respect!

NwaAmaikpe left Nairaland for a while, despite his coc.ky nature, the whole Nlanders were pouring our thier admirations in his absence, how they wanted him back & now he is back.
You see how he used this law perfectly to seduce nairaLanders.

#Even Robert Greene Understands this aspect.
#Tobi is now acting like a Man
#Dont be as.slicking these girls men

YOU GET TIME SHA
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by BABANGBALI: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Munzy14:

That action last night. made him a woman man.
please what did he did last night? I didn't wash the programme, NEPA tooked our light
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by BABANGBALI: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
Well....Tobi made my night grin
how?he fok you or finger you?

Sorry I have sin the video,I mean I have washed the video, I loves the way he walks out on her

Tobi 1 - 0 Cee c
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by engrjacuzzi: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chelsea FC will undo Barcelona tonight. click like if you think so and share if you disagree

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by Galaxydon1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
JeffreyJamez:

We go see na lol
what's the time of the match
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by Legalosas: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kygoo:

Bros, records are meant to be shattered grin
Used to think like that before I saw Wigan beat in form Man City again last night
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by Crossguy: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
What about the first goal
Blackhawk04:

cheesy grin

Be nice lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by vanhayor(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na today oooo
Chelsea 0-3 Barcelona
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away by 7ultramed: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Are you tired on being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believe in TRUE LOVE and happy family?
Are you a single working class lady/man?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money to be matchmade?
Are you one with friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singlesness?
Are you ready to make 2018 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on this Single connecting platform From Lagos to Abuja, Delta, Kano, Port-harcourt, Edo, Ogun, Oyo and accross the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis

On this Singles Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Joining is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: Add the Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81-(6342-9615) with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Singles Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

Add Admin on O81-(6342-9615) on whatsapp or Telegram

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.