Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. (36657 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by LadyJackie: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ever since Anto got back into the house, she and her former strategic partner Lolu, haven’t been as close as before.

Anto previously said she felt heart broken and even cried in her dairy session after discovering Lolu was involved in a serious relationship outside.

Most people believe this explains why she spends more time with Tobi.

Tobi and anto have been getting a little bit too close this week. Some nights ago, the pair even cuddled and slept on the same bed, and . .

http://www.bukasblog.com.ng/2018/03/i-want-my-girl-back-lolu-begs-anto-as.html

2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by mrsuccessful(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
On behalf of my ancestors, my priest, my pastor, my native doctor i dedicate this Prestigious FTC Position to all the guys suffering from Heartbreak just take heart, i declare that it shall end this month....

Chai see me see FTC.

Chai dey must see mee

Make I spread...

See ma life

Happy new month

27 Likes

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by chibike69: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Messi na BABA

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
The guy be like...

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by ngwababe(f): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
What is lolu??

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Jh0wsef(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ode people.
Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by uncleseries: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lolu self..anyways world cup coming very soon. BBN karma

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
cool
Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by dmltoyin(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anto should stop being childish joor
The dude has apologized severally
Shey na until e reach 89 mins Wen she see 2-2 before her eye clear??

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Loving1: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Naturalobserver(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lolu except u are playing a game
Cuz player code number 14 rule says"Let the girl feel ur passion for her,ur enthusiasm for her presence to win her.
But doing it cuz of another guy is a NO NO so i dont believe u are playing ur game well
Lolu u fall hand big time. sad sad
Miracle is d man.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Promismike(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by 360great(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
But dis girl no fine na grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
If only Tobi knows that she called him childish tongue angry grin

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by dollyjoy(f): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
360great:
But dis girl no fine na grin
You sef fine?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by deepwater(f): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
lol

The game is in sync with the season...
People downgrade this show a lot...
I watch it for a reason..
The show has so many subliminal messages being passed on every occasion...
The moment your are able to pick the message and decode it and watch the result pan out, you become curios to watch more..
thereby increasing you reasoning and detective capacity....

Now, how many people saw this coming?
Ebuka kissed Bam Bam on the cheek when he entered the house...
Was is that simple? No.
He played judas, the one i kiss is the one you take shocked
Would Bam Bam resurrect back into the house on the easter day to reign till the last day and win the price?
That s another discussion for next time..perhaps an April fool grin
Until then keep watching...
The shallow in heart see the top only, the deep ones see the bottom...
There is more that meet the eyes than you see....
Its @Deepwater for all....Dont drown grin

Same way the house mates were asked to pick the envelope last week with a guaranteed sum and leave the house. that was when i knew wisdom is profitable and the house mates are all daft people.

The instruction was clear from biggie, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE 84TH DAY, PICK THE ENVELOPE AND LEAVE NOW that envelope was a cheque of 45M for crying out loud... that is the money to be issued on the 84th day.... while didn't anyone notice that.....The statistic is clear, the average so called social Nigeria doesn't reason deeply

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Baamm(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
My opinion... She is a smart girl, she has realized controversies keep you in the game for 45 bleeping million not feelings ...I believe lolu's fan will keep voting for her to see if he will win her back and tobi's fan will want to see cee c reaction....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Heywhizzy(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Up Barcelona

What is Anto?, What is lolu?.. I sha know Tobi is the son of Baba Tobi, the carpenter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by infantlion(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
I will marry Anto if I get ftc
Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by einsteine(m): 1:14am On Apr 01, 2018
deepwater:
lol

The moment your are able to pick the message and decode it and watch the result pan out, you become curios to watch more..

Was is that simple? No.
Would Bam Bam resurrect back into the house on the easter day to reign till the last day and win the price?

Same way the house mates were asked to pick the envelope last week with a guaranteed sum and leave the house. that was when i knew wisdom is profitable and the house mates are all daft people.

The instruction was clear from biggie, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE 84TH DAY, PICK THE ENVELOPE AND LEAVE NOW that envelope was a cheque of 45M for crying out loud... that is the money to be issued on the 84th day.... while didn't anyone notice that.....The statistic is clear, the average so called social Nigeria doesn't reason deeply

So you are one of the ninjas for you to know that the envelope contained 45 million? Go home,you are drunk.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by crownedprinz(m): 1:40am On Apr 01, 2018
dmltoyin:
Anto should stop being childish joor
The dude has apologized severally
Shey na until e reach 89 mins Wen she see 2-2 before her eye clear??
See you..don't you know its all strategy..she's been out of the house and has seen how things works..so she gonna clinge to Tobi which has lots of votes...so she can buy some votes to her self...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by faruz: 1:46am On Apr 01, 2018
angry
Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Andrew4343(m): 3:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Then fight for her.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:46am On Apr 01, 2018
They kukuma almost dey the same age. Anto 28 and Lolu 29.
Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Fkforyou(m): 6:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Mtscheew... undecided
Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Engraced2020: 6:10am On Apr 01, 2018
Nice one....but mehn Lolu is playing a game in my opinion. By the way have you checked my signature today its on fire.
Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by Virus777: 6:14am On Apr 01, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Was is that simple? No.

See this one feeling like Sherlock Holmes because of rubbish BBN. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by bennynaza(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2018
K
Re: Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. by sarcasticdude(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Was is that simple? No.

Keeping my fingers crossed i didn't believe err'thing u post but i didn't discard all either

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) / BBNaija: How They Voted As Anto Goes Home / BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.