Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Welcome To Lagos - Bbc Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Welcome To Lagos - Bbc Series (728 Views)

BBC To Launch Broadcasting Services In Yoruba And Pidgin / Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos / Welcome To Lagos: New Bbc Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Lagos - Bbc Series by Stardust(f): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hi all,

Has anyone been watching the BBC2 series titled "Welcome to Lagos"? If you have, I'd like to know your thoughts on it.

Chatting to a few of my friends, opinions are varied, some love it and think it's hilarious grin, others think it shows Lagos (and Nigerians) in a bad light  sad.

What do you think?
Re: Welcome To Lagos - Bbc Series by candylips(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2010
Re: Welcome To Lagos - Bbc Series by obinna5000(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2010
Re: Welcome To Lagos - Bbc Series by hackney(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2010
I found the program enlightening.
First and foremost it was reality so im ok with it.

It also showed the survival ingenuity of struggling nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Cast & Crew W A N T E D / A Challenge To Nollywood Movie Makers / Famed Producer Laura Ziskin Loses Battle With Cancer At Age 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.