Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

God Talks To Adam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God Talks To Adam (919 Views)

Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real / Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple / If Adam And Eve Were Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Talks To Adam by robby1(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2007
One day God came to adam for a brief discussion. "I've got some good news and some bad news " God said.

Adam looked thougthfully at his maker and replied "Please give me the good news first."

Smilling, God explained, "Ive created two new organs for you. one is called a brain. This organ will allow you to be very intelligent, create new things and carry out

productive conversations with eve. The other organ is called a penis. It will allow you to reproduce your intelligent life form and begin populating the earth. Eve will be

happy that you now posses this organ as she will be able to bear children"

Adam very excited exclaimed "These are wonderful gifths you have given to me. What could possibly be the bad news after such great tidings?"

God then looked upon adam and said with great sorrow "I only gave you enough blood to operate one of these organs at a time"
Re: God Talks To Adam by Pamperme: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2007
Holy shit! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Things You Will Never Hear A Man Say / Colour Yellow / Bang Your Head On The Wall If You Dont Know The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.