Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) (43228 Views)

Egg Donor And Surrogate Mum Urgently Needed / Clinics In Lagos Looking For Sperm And Egg Donor For 50k / 7 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Fertility Clinic For Your IVF Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by nezer83: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
U
shallysgirl:
It doesn't matter, the money is a token.
One can't buy a car or rent a decent apartment with 120k.
I still believe it's a sacrifice.

It's never a sacrifice but a trade as the intent was to make money. In our clime the consideration is cheap but not in places like the USA
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Odingo1:

Abraham did that before the establishment of the law,in the Mosaic law you don't marry your cousin,it is an abomination, all this unnatural things that is happening in the western world don't you hear about it, they are just lucky that they are advance, in Norway and Sweden many children born there are down syndrome babies.
so normal couples no de born down syndrome...u have nothing to say
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by mamatwiny(f): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Weldone babe.

But please, don't donate again in Nigeria.
Find a way to get to USA and make 8k dollars per cycle.

2 more spaced cycle and you are done. 16k dollars.

I am happy for the ppl that will use your egg cos children inherit 90% of their intelligence from their mums. The kids won't be olodo.

I await post on surrogates cos that the real deal.

3 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by mamatwiny(f): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
For undergrads that may feel they have found this as a biz, please wait till you have finished having ur kids.

Hyperstimulation can cause ovarian cyst and even tumours.120k cannot cure it if it happens. Some will have to be operated.

3 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by madgoat(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na wah oh... I need to stop masturbating and wasting my sperm oh. Just imagine if i get 5K for each of my ejaculate when wanking, i would be a millionaire in just two days. kiss
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by ceeceeuwa: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Odingo1:

Olosho runs girl business would have giving you more money before year 2018 runs out instead of this nonsense, so by the time you gave 6 eggs you will be having 6 children elsewhere that will resemble you and bear your gene and you are not doing it for charity.

If you are my sister you must bring that egg back, because you cant be selling our family gene any how you want it.
This cracked me up!
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by centboy123456(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Vickify:

Locate the nearest fertility clinic

I resides in lagos were can I get one pls
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Mariangeles(f): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kooldon:
120k? That Is A Way Too Cool.
What The Hack In Wasting My Precious Seeds In Condoms On Side Chics Who Will At End Still Pocket Your Money For Services?
No More Side Chics.
Healthy Male Seeds For Sell.
Lol...it's easier for the males

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by kessler53(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pathfinder121:
Your regrets and suffering are in the gym building their muscles for impact of your life.

Wait for it. Esau story will be better than yours.

May a God fearing man never meet you, may you meet your kind.
Amen
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Majority of the comments from this thread says it all - the vast majority of Nigerians are intellectual illiterates! No personal research about IVF and its processes, no understanding of why she did it and no logical comment against her decision. Comments are filled with conjectures, religious induced, and exhibit chronic unexposure. Cretinuous morons, all of them!!

Bush people!

@Vickify, What you did is sensible, and of a worthy cause. Yes, the money might be little compared to the stress and lengthy processes. But you should also consider the Nigerian economy and cost of living. It cannot be like the US - economics constitute the prices of goods and services, anywhere. Don't mind the hypocritical and moronic (I've never seen moronic comments as much as I've seen on this thread) cretins, it's expected

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please where is this Clinic located Mean state n town?? Thanks
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Saintmary(f): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
densel:

Big ups!

I like your explanation without insults as annoying and holier than thou'ish' as he sounded

thanks
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by JeffreyJames(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
boyjo:

I don't understand?
Are you referring to the grammar?

What are the effects of what she did?
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by stevio(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
I did. The gurl is brave,atleast the money she got was legit & she didn't have to sleep with any man to earn it.
praiseneofingz:
who read am finish sincerely?

2 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
aishatmusah:

I m interested Oooooooh.... I think this is far better than wasting the eggs monthly.... It would even save me money for pad sef

You'll still see your period even if you donate your eggs.

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
mamatwiny:
Weldone babe.

I am happy for the ppl that will use your egg cos children inherit 90% of their intelligence from their mums. The kids won't be olodo.

Lol, thanks.

Surrogates are the real MVPs, the entire nine months and then labour, mehn I can't deal.
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by naijaboiy: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
mamatwiny:
Weldone babe.

And who propounded this fact please? grin

Intelligence can be inherited from any or both parents please, and the percentage varies. Stop with the false theories and conclusions biko.grin

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by chronique(m): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2018
Wonderful!!! So in future, there will be several of you out there... It's OK.
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by aishatmusah(f): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2018
Vickify:

You'll still see your period even if you donate your eggs.
Thanks for the info dear....

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by marvin906(m): 1:16am On Feb 21, 2018
shallysgirl:
It doesn't matter, the money is a token.
One can't buy a car or rent a decent apartment with 120k.
I still believe it's a sacrifice.

am sorry buh what are you saying
do you know the meaning of sacrifice..
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by 360command: 2:25am On Feb 21, 2018
No light in nigeria or you switched off light or your light isn't bright enough.
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Healthcare in Nigeria is a far cry , people who do pay, pay from their nose !! I hope you get all the proper monthly checks as often as possible !

120k is less than 400 dollars .. let the truth be told .. it’s cheap resource and you should ask the clinic for a little more : at least 200k on a monthly basis .
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Insults don’t add up when you wanna pass a message. Just be void of wrong language as often as possible !
Gerrard59:
Majority of the comments from this thread says it all - the vast majority of Nigerians are intellectual illiterates! No personal research about IVF and its processes, no understanding of why she did it and no logical comment against her decision. Comments are filled conjectures, religious induced, and exhibit chronic unexposure. Cretinuous morons, all of them!!

Bush people!

@Vickify, What you did is sensible, and of a worthy cause. Yes, the money might be little compared to the stress and lengthy processes. But you should also consider the Nigerian economy and cost of living. It cannot be like the US - economics constitute the prices of goods and services, anywhere. Don't mind the hypocritical and moronic (I've never seen moronic comments as much as I've seen on this thread) cretins, it's expected
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by sisisioge: 6:15am On Feb 21, 2018
Wow! This is really cool...someone will be left happy eventually with cute babies just because of your kind deed.

I would do it too if its not so inversive. Kudos kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by kolajoo(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2018
Nice one OP you really did well and I admired your courage and sacrifice for someone else happiness.

I am sorry about ur biz and I pray God will never forsake you and put a smiles on everyone face. I’m willing to assist more in my little way and you can WhatsApp me on

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by kolajoo(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Nice one OP @vickify you really did well and I admired your courage and sacrifice for someone else happiness.

I am sorry about ur biz and I pray God will never forsake you and put a smiles on everyone face. I’m willing to assist more in my little way and you can WhatsApp me on

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Olamega78(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2018
While your courage and effort are commendable (by not getting involved in runs business, aka OLOSHOISM and other criminal ways of getting some cash), I'll advise you control your visit to the place and don't get obsessed/addicted as the act is dangerous at the long run if you don't desist. BEST WISHES
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Odingo1: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2018
kolajoo:
Nice one OP you really did well and I admired your courage and sacrifice for someone else happiness.

I am sorry about ur biz and I pray God will never forsake you and put a smiles on everyone face. I’m willing to assist more in my little way.

Cheers
Good and excellent deed

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by blackboy2star(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Why wasting your time trying to educate them shey dem no do Biology for school.

Saintmary:

Eggs get produced every month. If she doesn't donate it they die every month and get wasted. Why not give out what you are not using to someone who doesn't have? They didn't take her ovaries, she still has about 30*12 eggs to produce given her age before menopause and she's only going to use max 4-8 for herself. The rest die unless she gives them out. Stop being judgemental. No one's regretting anything here.
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by kristen12(f): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2018
I would love to do it to help someone but the drugs and the thought I have a child somewhere won't give me peace of mind.

Please op, continue to update us on how you feel and your health. Thanks
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Odingo1: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2018
kristen12:
I would love to do it to help someone but the drugs and the thought I have a child somewhere won't give me peace of mind.

Please op, continue to update us on how you feel and your health. Thanks
But is not your child in actual sense, only that there will be a child that exist somewhere that have some of your genetic makeup
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2018
kolajoo:
Nice one OP @vickify you really did well and I admired your courage and sacrifice for someone else happiness.

Cheers

Thanks, you can edit out your details now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body / Young Man's Leg Is Always Up In Kogi Due To Unusual Medical Condition (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.