Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) (43823 Views)

Egg Donor And Surrogate Mum Urgently Needed / Contact The Hope Valley Fertility Clinic For All Fertility Issues / 7 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Fertility Clinic For Your IVF Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2018
kristen12:
I would love to do it to help someone but the drugs and the thought I have a child somewhere won't give me peace of mind.

Please op, continue to update us on how you feel and your health. Thanks

Hi Kristen,

A few hours after the surgery I had some constipation and chest burn, I was advised to take Mist-Mag by my favorite nurse and lots of water. So for the past two days I've taken lots of water and I took the Mist-Mag yesterday, I got relief from the chest burn almost immediately after I took two cap fulls. I'm still drinking lots of water and this morning most of my constipation, cleared because I was able to go to toilet easily.

I feel fine right now and resumed my usual activities yesterday.

About your concerns of your child running around somewhere, the truth is, if you have this concern, it's better you don't go through with the process. The child that may result from the procedure is not your child, they just possess a fraction of your DNA, that doesn't make them your child to me.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by guess1109(f): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
thanks @ op for the info, thank God you're much better now. I'm sure a lot of people have never heard of egg donation before your write up but instead of appreciating your effort, they're all over your thread spewing bile. abeg just ignore haters jare.

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by bebe5: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
I really appreciate your effort and courage.Thanks for sharing your experience. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by kristen12(f): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Vickify:

Hi Kristen,

A few hours after the surgery I had some constipation and chest burn, I was advised to take Mist-Mag by my favorite nurse and lots of water. So for the past two days I've taken lots of water and I took the Mist-Mag yesterday, I got relief from the chest burn almost immediately after I took two cap fulls. I'm still drinking lots of water and this morning most of my constipation, cleared because I was able to go to toilet easily.

I feel fine right now and resumed my usual activities yesterday.

About your concerns of your child running around somewhere, the truth is, if you have this concern, it's better you don't go through with the process. The child that may result from the procedure is not your child, they just possess a fraction of your DNA, that doesn't make them your child to me.
Alright dear.

Thanks for replying

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by snowden9(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Vickify:

You don't have eggs, your sperm isn't worth as much
What a way for you to put it. I bet it was worth as much in your mouth when you were gagging on it the last time you were on your knees.
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Taal17: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Vickify:

Locate the nearest fertility clinic

I really appreciate this....all written. It even explains what TTC mum's go through.
Thankyou

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Delphi(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Vickify:

Locate the nearest fertility clinic

@Vickify, could you please reply my pm, I want to clarify some personal issues. Regards
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Delphi:

@Vick ify, could you please reply my pm, I want to clarify some personal issues. Regards

Unfortunately, I'm logged out of the mail connected to this account, drop your email and I'll send you a message
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Delphi(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2018
Okay.

Vickify:

Unfortunately, I'm logged out of the mail connected to this account, drop your email and I'll send you a message
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Delphi:
Okay. My email account is

Sent you a mail. You can remove your email now
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Anitaclassy(f): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
mamatwiny:
Weldone babe.

But please, don't donate again in Nigeria.
Find a way to get to USA and make 8k dollars per cycle.

2 more spaced cycle and you are done. 16k dollars.

I am happy for the ppl that will use your egg cos children inherit 90% of their intelligence from their mums. The kids won't be olodo.

I await post on surrogates cos that the real deal.

Also waiting on a surrogacy thread, I'm interested in being one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Kynamite: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2018
How does It feel to inject yourself? I'm thinking of being a donor but that part seems scary.
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by JhyMedex: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Destined2win:
shocked
bECAUSE OF100k, you risked your life, poverty na really bad thing
N many wonder y Africans r still 100yrs behind d Whiteman...
For Science!!!
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by prhesh: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
You are lucky. I had OHSS and that shit ain't small play o. for almost 3 weeks, I couldn't eat much, even to drink water na die. I legit had to be hospitalized and throughout that time, I was do bloated and my tummy and feet be looking like 6 months pregnancy... Twasnt easy mhen.

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Esheva(f): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hi Vickify!

I honestly hope you see this. I recently registered to become a donor and i've been browsing through different accounts of Nigerian based donors. i must admit, the ones i've been seeing have left me scared until i stumbled on yours. Thanks a lot for the comprehensive account, its greatly helpful and you have saved me a lot of headache. If you don't mind (i'm praying you don't) i'll like to contact you and ask you few more questions. I'm relatively new to Nairaland, i registered after I read your account, how do i go about it? how do i reach you?

I hope to hear back from you

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Omofranca(f): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Destined2win:
shocked

bECAUSE OF100k, you risked your life, poverty na really bad thing

I doff my hat to you, Vickify. Pls do not allow negative comments to discourage you. Although it's purely for the money for you, you've probably been a blessing & lifesaver to many otherwise hopeless couples. We normally menstruate away many eggs monthly & also millions of early pregnancies are terminated regularly by IUDs. I also know for a fact that being an egg donor will not affect your future fertility and you'll later have as many children as you want.

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Menab: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
if you are interested in egg donation, sperm donation and surrogacy, kindly chat me up on 08068877661.
Re: Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) by Jayce01: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
A friend of mine needs tall ladies for egg donation in a clinic. 09053636956

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swiss Man Left In Intensive Care After Suffering Lung Injury From Masturbating / My Daily Plight With Flies / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.