Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 (94229 Views)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 14th March 2021 / Dynamo Kiev Vs Chelsea: Europa Cup (0 - 5) On 14th March 2019 / Arsenal Vs Rennes: Europa Cup (3 - 0) On 14th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by teee2: 2:25am On Mar 15, 2018
iluvpomo:

Oga, I asked you for proof and you stumbled and yet you call me a troll??
By online forum, is NL considered a source of what is proper? I hope not cheesy
If you are not willing to discuss this analytically then why engage?
Rape is never an acceptable term in any context. Prove me wrong if you are not trolling ... grin

All the best fun e o.. grin ur case is different.

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 2:29am On Mar 15, 2018
teee2:
All the best fun e o.. grin ur case is different.
This troll was easy to bag .... grin grin

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Jeel: 3:20am On Mar 15, 2018
Messi makes good goal keepers and players look ordinary. It's not their fault its Messi fault.

7 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by rozayx5(m): 4:15am On Mar 15, 2018
Shroud:
fucking kunene hoe. Your club got disgraced and you're already jumping in bed with mam city!

What a hoe.

Very shameless Chelsea fans

All shouting city . na man city be their hope

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by rozayx5(m): 4:21am On Mar 15, 2018
alobright17:
It is no longer Chelsea will scare Barcelona , it is now City or Juventus right Let me tell you Barca plays every team according to there tactics , Chelsea Tactics is a very hard one and So far Barcelona has beaten Teams like Real Madrid which almighty PSG can't even get draw from, beaten, Athletico Madrid , Flogged Almighty Chelsea EPL Defending champion, and you have the guts to say they're not a good team..... Tell me what good teams are doing Barcelona never did, the same Mancity Championship side Wigan flogged out of the FA CUP. if they're perfect they wouldn't have lost that game.

Maybe you were expecting Barcelona to roll over Chelsea as if Chelsea is Everton.

These Chelsea fans are very shameless

You loose a match by three goals and start boasting that there is nothing special about barca

Instead of to keep quiet and go home

Barca don't fear man city. A make shift barca mid field finished work with Chelsea today

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 15, 2018
rozayx5:

These Chelsea fans are very shameless

You loose a match by three goals and start boasting that there is nothing special about barca

Instead of to keep quiet and go home

Barca don't fear man city. A make shift barca mid field finished work with Chelsea today

The funniest thing is that if the 2nd round fixtures was between Barca and Man city and barca progressed to the quater finals, Chelsea would still say Barca can never try this with them because they have record against barca. They are so over confident against a more clinical Barca team forgetting that this Chelsea team is trash compared to the days of Drogba, lampard and Terry. If barca win the next match, they will start calling for Madrid or bayern against barca in semis. Shameless things grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by rozayx5(m): 4:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Purewatermeji:

The funniest thing is that if the 2nd round fixtures was between Barca and Man city and barca progressed to the quater finals, Chelsea would still say Barca can never try this with them because they have record against barca. They are so over confident against a more clinical Barca team forgetting that this Chelsea team is trash compared to the days of Drogba, lampard and Terry. If barca win the next match, they will start calling for Madrid or bayern against barca in semis. Shameless things grin

We know them.

The guardiola they called a fraud is now their hope in UCL to help save the face of dead EPL

How time flies

11 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 15, 2018
rozayx5:

We know them.

The guardiola they called a fraud is now their hope in UCL to help save the face of dead EPL

How time flies

No one takes them serious anymore. A barca team that has not lost up to two games in all competitions is not playing well. Them say messi no fit score them, he scored 3. Now story change to barca cannot beat mancity or madrid wey don chop 3-0 for benarbue against this same barca grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by thunderbabs: 4:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Liverpool should be warming up for their exit in the next knockout stage.

They cant stand all the big teams there now, can they?
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Cajal(m): 4:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Arondizuogu:
This match has shown that Barca is a good team but not that good. This Barca team is not that good, but Chelsea is something else. Barca should pray that they don't meet City or Bayern.. They are playing not so well.
Willian is Chelsea's best player, that hazard cannot win world best.. over rated pompous shit. Abeg make Friday reach make we see draw abeg..
.... are you referring to a team that is technically unbeaten this season
With season getting to an end

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by nelsonebby(m): 5:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Dainikel:
I sincerely hope Barcelona gets a draw with Man city or probably Bayern and let's see if they can replicate the same performance. They were not wow tonight, a City side would have given them a run for their money.
lol
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by brokeNOT(f): 5:34am On Mar 15, 2018
the person who staked 20k that messi will score home and away has walked away with cool money. Stake against real people at www.highspirit.ng
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:53am On Mar 15, 2018
thunderbabs:
Liverpool should be warming up for their exit in the next knockout stage.

They cant stand all the big teams there now, can they?
Liverpool has experience in the Champions league,that's why they have won in 5 times,they are England only hope.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by JennyJuggs: 6:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Jackossky:
Most people are blaming courtois, but from my Own perspective, the guy really tried.
Blame the defenders for not doing their job, look at Bakayoko.
Had it been he did not flopped, they wouldn't have conceded the second goal from Messi.

All ball/shot targeted to the post are being trapped by the keeper.

How was Messi able to pass through 3 defenders to give dembele the assist? Yet, you blamed the keeper.

I even think he should be given man of the match. He tried, these Chelsea fans are just trying to find who to heap blames on...

I am a barca fan though.
Up barca.
Did I watch another Chelsea vs barca? Where u see bakayoko for the match?
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by sheyishay: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2018
Ode how market now? Fake ass fans who can't read facts and figures right.just supporting blindly.mumu
post=65837435]Real Madrid has started a 1:2 trend kiss
I hope it stays that way cheesy

It's a 1:2 ERRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin

With Away teams taking the lead except for a few upsets lipsrsealed

HalaMadrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up Bluesssssssssss[/quote]
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Figolouis: 6:33am On Mar 15, 2018
:Dup blues![color=#990000][/color] Barca no b there mate
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Beedude(m): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Liverpool has experience in the Champions league,that's why they have won in 5 times,they are England only hope.
Liverpool Of Steven Gerard Or Oxland Chamberline? There Is A Big Difference Between History And Experience. Note This

9 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by anibirelawal(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2018
jakeFrost:
the reverse is the case
Felt bad about it. Messi no get mercy for chelsea at all.
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Military0001: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Even in football analysis you still carry APC mentality dey find excuse here and there... Na was ooo

Arondizuogu:
This match has shown that Barca is a good team but not that good. This Barca team is not that good, but Chelsea is something else. Barca should pray that they don't meet City or Bayern.. They are playing not so well.
Willian is Chelsea's best player, that hazard cannot win world best.. over rated pompous shit. Abeg make Friday reach make we see draw abeg..

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by ClassyJay(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2018
frinx:
grin grin grin
grin
frinx:
grin grin grin
bros U Wicked Oo
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by ominilongest(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2018
obafemee80:
Lionel Messi has now scored 100 Champions League goals in just 123 appearances, 14 games fewer than it took Cristiano Ronaldo (137) to reach this milestone.

Magical and Extraordinary Messi
Rinaldo reach 300 laliga goals in fewer game than messi...STop comparing, enjoy the two mofos undecided
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by popcykaylah(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2018
Arondizuogu:
But true bros..the only team barca will be wary of in the champions league will be Madrid & bayern.. you see pep and his boys are having a good run so far but the experience will tell again.. no one thought Madrid will beat psg. .but I said it that Madrid will eliminate psg comfortably..
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by popcykaylah(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2018
rozayx5:

We know them.

How time flies
Lol.. you funny gan. You know why I like the epl? Everyone gets beaten. Next season premier league clubs will unlock man city and you will wonder if this isn't city again.. he should ask the other coaches before him..
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Kaysalas(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Jackossky:
Most people are blaming courtois, but from my Own perspective, the guy really tried.
Blame the defenders for not doing their job, look at Bakayoko.
Had it been he did not flopped, they wouldn't have conceded the second goal from Messi.

All ball/shot targeted to the post are being trapped by the keeper.

How was Messi able to pass through 3 defenders to give dembele the assist? Yet, you blamed the keeper.

I even think he should be given man of the match. He tried, these Chelsea fans are just trying to find who to heap blames on...

I am a barca fan though.
Up barca.
Bros! Bakayoko follow play dis match?
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Kaysalas(m): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2018
solasoulmusic:
That Man Utd no continue e pain me but I’ve found consolation in hearing the news that Chelsea too will be joining us as spectators grin
Haaa! Ajegbodo ton weni kunra, weldone dia

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Abimloaded(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2018
oladayo63:

Hummmmmmm... That's awesome. I've been a Barca fan since 2006. And that guy Messi, I savour every moment I can watching him play. I look forward to seeing him play live one day. BTW, savour tonight's win (though not as spectacular as the PSG win last season, it's still excellent).

Which team do you hope to tie against at the quarterfinals? Do you see us winning this season's UCL?

Hello,
I'd love to see you join the Nairaland Barcelona's official thread.
It's lively and we run minds there, share opinions too.

https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/3012
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Dimejimichael(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Saying barca isn't good shows that you are just watching der match this season.
A team that combines well in both Attack and defense!!
Fewer goals scored
Fewer goal Conceded .
This barca is going all the way to win the competition!!

They will trash Man city and Bayern.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by MrGerald(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Ojuororun:
SHUT UP YOU WANT TAKE MESSI COMPERE WITH RONALDO SMALL BOY LIKE U TOO THEY AGUE WAITIN U KNW?
How can you compare a soccer god with Ronaldo, unless you're on weeds...
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by DadaStephen1(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Chelsea Now has a new Kit

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by andrew444(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

That's old Liverpool,mention a Liverpool player that has been playing the champions league week in week out? Most of them are making their champions league debut,people like mane and firminho,salah played some with Roma sha,nothing like experience in Liverpool okay,if people like dem Gerard still dey I for reason wetin you yarn
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by oladayo63(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Abimloaded:

Hello,
I'd love to see you join the Nairaland Barcelona's official thread.
It's lively and we run minds there, share opinions too.

https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/3012

Hummmmmmm... I never knew something like this is on NL.

Let me pack my bags, I'm coming.

Thanks for the insight.
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by oluwadeeboi(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2018
I just want the world cup to come quick, I'm done with this club for now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 / Barcelona Vs Juventus : UCL (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.