Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 (94374 Views)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 14th March 2021 / Dynamo Kiev Vs Chelsea: Europa Cup (0 - 5) On 14th March 2019 / Arsenal Vs Rennes: Europa Cup (3 - 0) On 14th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by ollah2: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2018
iluvpomo:

Flogged
Killed
(Etc)
All acceptable figures of speech.
Rape is not.

Congrats on your Barca win.

Na rape dem use born you? since yesterday you are still on this matter like it changes anything. Haba!!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by andrew444(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mohammed Salah right now is better than Messi

Oga close your mouth,Liverpool of salah better than Messi? Will they win premier league?what trophy are they capable of winning? I wonder wetin you dey smoke,epl fan boys never seem to amaze me,always against Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Jackossky(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Did I watch another Chelsea vs barca? Where u see bakayoko for the match?

Kikikikikik

Dont mind me jaree
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Jackossky(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Kaysalas:
Bros! Bakayoko follow play dis match?
Hehe he...

Was only comparing someone with him.

Kikikikikikiki
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by AndriaRich(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
nna relax... Mancity and Liverpool are in d last eight and can win it....if epl has to catch wat of Germany wee Na only one team...at least apart from Bayern mancity Liverpool who else can beat Madrid or barca

True... I just want the UCL out of spain.
Btw i'm a Liverpool fan.
#ynwa..
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2018
AndriaRich:

True... I just want the UCL out of spain.
Btw i'm a Liverpool fan.
#ynwa..
lets watch and see na totenham and man utd fall hands

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by DONADAMS(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Moreoffaith:

He wasn't stupid when the first leg ended 1:1

Una continue dey find who una go blame.

We won't take this in orubebe voice.
I swear..them go just sit down dey analyze ball from their house like say e easy..always blaming someone when there's a loss...assuming Chelsea win with this same game plan..dem go dey hail conte come dey curse vervelde say why e use the kind tatics/game plan he used...I just see all these football analyze as dull jawe..
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2018
oluwaahmed:

U guys cannot win man city. Ur match against Chelsea was a horrible display. The difference in that match was Messi who was clinical and courtois who was horrible. Kante bossed that midfield even with rakitic and Iniesta. Do u know how many Chelsea balls hit the woodwork? Do u think man city will not win after dominating the midfield. I wish Barça will play man city. But as usual in the "draw" it will be Roma or juventus. Man city and Bayern I predict for finalist.
Barça highest semi final dats if they are not drawn with man city or Bayern in the quarter final.
funny enough Barcelona will hit over 1.5 or 2.5 in their home by that time your eyes will open you think Barcelona wanted to have more of the possession NO if we had more possession Chelsea would have scored or you wanted Barca to play Chelsea like Girona No
we are coming for you the only club I would like to avoid now is Real because I don't want Spain to play Spain
Mancity has inexperienced players barca would happily play them
and we like teams that attack their defence is horrible
Thanks we played Chelsea according to their styles so we will play mancity according to their styles

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by AndriaRich(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
lets watch and see na totenham and man utd fall hands

Yes...
Chelsea's loss wasn't really a surprise...
They had the toughest draw.
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by iamrapper(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
hahaha I day tell you
dem knw go fit wait nah

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mohammed Salah right now is better than Messi

Lol,joke of d year...
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Kaysalas:

Haaa! Ajegbodo ton weni kunra, weldone dia
more blessing

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
ollah2:

Na rape dem use born you? since yesterday you are still on this matter like it changes anything. Haba!!
Now you are just being insulting. Come back when you you want to discuss like an adult
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
shinarlaura:

Cc iluvpomo
Where is the example from a reliable source of rape being used in sports?
Learnable moment .... do not forget.
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
fucktoto:

yes...i agree.

what barca did to chelsea was 'violent' and 'ugly'.
Those words are much better ....
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
bot101:

You are a child not worth discussing with, let alone argue with. I just discovered that going through your comments on this thread, and no, I am not attacking your person. I only extrapolated that fact from my analysis of your comments.
Show me an example of rape being used as a term of overpowering either in sports, or any other situation. It is simply not done. Rape is not used - not even in music.
We can discuss like adults. There is no need for Ad Hominem
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by phaamsaam: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
martineverest:
that was last 2 yrs na.......Barca beat Dem at camp nou 4nil
What you need to tell that guy is what chiellini told Tottenham players and fans, mancity without history and experience would dominate barca right? I just laugh, their only win was 3-1 and yes both teams are strong, one has the GOAT of players the other has the closer to Goat of coaches, Messi has triumphed more, pep remembers and wouldn't wanna meet Messi at least not now, pep wants to at least make the semis grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hungarriman:
Inasmuch as i do not like the use of the word rape, but for sake the sake of education and putting the record straight, the word rape has so many meanings and can be used just like the posters did on this thread.
Seriously dude? You are going to use “topmeaning.com” as a source?
Let us use intellectual and proper sources only please.
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Kaysalas(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jackossky:

Hehe he...

Was only comparing someone with him.

Kikikikikikiki
Issokay
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
This is the new customized kit for Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by popcykaylah(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Beedude:

Another Shifting Of Goal Post. When Things Arent Working For Epl Fans, They Look For Another Point. I Guess No Coach Has Ever Won The Epl 2-3years In A Roll? If Man Utd Wt Alex Can Do This, Pep Will Do It With Man City. Its Not A New Thing To Him
Pep ko Pepsi ni
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Beedude(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
popcykaylah:

Pep ko Pepsi ni
I Dont Wanna Know The Team U Support. But Deep Inside U, U Want A Coach Like Him. Epl Fans And Hypocracy Like Bread And Butter
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Flashh: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
JasonScolari:
Good Heavens! Flashh is back.
OMG! Wow! I love that picture as a welcome back, my brother. smileysmiley

Seems you got banned along the line then, on that thread right? I even qouted you again, to apologise for Mynd banning you because of me, but the comment was deleted.

Been a while bro. How do you do? I welcome you back too bro!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Flashh: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
dejisilva:

Na Highbury dem use for 2012?
No, na lowbury.

Before you qoute me, always chillax and observe first.
No hiding place for Chelsea in Nou Camp. Chelsea has been exposed. coolsmiley
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by nuelzz04(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
MrHistorian:

Wait,the same Madrid that cannot secure a win against Tottenham?

The same Barcelona that struggled to get a draw in Stamford Bridge?

The Same Juventus that qualified undeservedly against Tottenham?

Why are you all underestimating City sev? I want a pair of City against Real Madrid.Let's see where it ends.
didn't city lose against Basel
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
bot101:

You have energy to talk trash. EVERY and any word can be used as a synonym for another, or to describe a situation that is fitting for it. What Barcelona did to Chelsea last night was violent and ugly, and you equated that to rape, so Barça raped Chelsea last night, a perfectly fitting description.

For one who argues as you, just accept you were wrong in bringing it up in the first instance, but I guess you have an emotional attachment to rape, and its clouding your reasonability.
Rape is never used elsewhere except here on NL.
If you see it being used elsewhere in any reputable website to describe dominance in sports or any other context then please bring it to my attention.
Rape is sexual assault and not used as a “synonym” or “figure of speech” for sports or any other situation. Only respond if you have the proof to avoid unnecessarily extending this debate. Thanks.
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by SuperSuave(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
LaCruzz:
Amen ooo
Congratz grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Abimloaded(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
oladayo63:

Hummmmmmm... I never knew something like this is on NL.

Let me pack my bags, I'm coming.

Thanks for the insight.

Help spread the News.
So many Cules doesn't know such exists.
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by phaamsaam: 12:01am On Mar 16, 2018
THIS GOT ME CRACKING... HILARIOUS

we can still equalize fc
We did it in 2012 fc
We have a good record against Barcelona fc
We're the last English club to win ucl fc
Our coach can dance like Michael Jackson fc
We're not leaving the ucl like man utd fc
We carried the UCL when we were 5th in the league Fc
Messi bought a plot land between Courtios legs Fc
Honestly speaking they are the Club that win the game before playing it fc
They will not let us to hear word if they won fc
Messi cannot score against us FC
Quickie FC
Kante pocket Iniesta last time FC
Kante covers the earth FC
it was because we sold Drogba and Torres fc
Morata is better than Lukaku and Lacazette FC
If willian shots didn't hit bar FC
At least na Barca beat us FC
Courtios left with 4 balls FC

#ForçaBarçaNonsense club�� grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Idris00(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2018
A man and you can't close your legs.... If you were a woman, I guess by now you have 50 children.....

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by VanNistelrooy24: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2018
Flashh:

OMG! Wow! I love that picture as a welcome back, my brother. smileysmiley

Seems you got banned along the line then, on that thread right? I even qouted you again, to apologise for Mynd banning you because of me, but the comment was deleted.

Been a while bro. How do you do? I welcome you back too bro!!!
How do you do.... It's good to have you back boss. grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2018
oluwaahmed:

U guys cannot win man city. Ur match against Chelsea was a horrible display. The difference in that match was Messi who was clinical and courtois who was horrible. Kante bossed that midfield even with rakitic and Iniesta. Do u know how many Chelsea balls hit the woodwork? Do u think man city will not win after dominating the midfield. I wish Barça will play man city. But as usual in the "draw" it will be Roma or juventus. Man city and Bayern I predict for finalist.
Barça highest semi final dats if they are not drawn with man city or Bayern in the quarter final.
each time Barcelona defeat Chelsea, Chelsea fans either the blame Referee , pkayer or keeper
Manchester city is a work over

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 / Barcelona Vs Juventus : UCL (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.