Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 (94007 Views)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 14th March 2021 / Dynamo Kiev Vs Chelsea: Europa Cup (0 - 5) On 14th March 2019 / Arsenal Vs Rennes: Europa Cup (3 - 0) On 14th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by MrGerald(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2018
Arondizuogu:
This match has shown that Barca is a good team but not that good. This Barca team is not that good, but Chelsea is something else. Barca should pray that they don't meet City or Bayern.. They are playing not so well.
Willian is Chelsea's best player, that hazard cannot win world best.. over rated pompous shit. Abeg make Friday reach make we see draw abeg..
It depend on the approach they took, knowing very well both teams needed to win, or at least a goal to progress, in a normal day they won't play like that
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by bot101(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2018
What is paining me now is how fake analysts are saying that Man City will beat Barçelona. God please, draw us against Man City that these unbelievers may know that you are God angry angry angry.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by iamrapper(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Reeberry:
I think say na that mumu Chelsea fan.
no sir

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by bot101(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2018
iluvpomo:

I will quote it again:
However it's used, rape is a violent and ugly word.
This is why rape is NEVER used by any sports writer covering any game/sports. I am using your own link to prove to you and yet you still argue .... SMH

You have energy to talk trash. EVERY and any word can be used as a synonym for another, or to describe a situation that is fitting for it. What Barcelona did to Chelsea last night was violent and ugly, and you equated that to rape, so Barça raped Chelsea last night, a perfectly fitting description.

For one who argues as you, just accept you were wrong in bringing it up in the first instance, but I guess you have an emotional attachment to rape, and its clouding your reasonability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by egojeny1(f): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2018
Bills2307:
the only mistake Chelsea made was to wear white tonight. messi thought he was playing against madrid

Hahahahaha!!!! Asin eeh!!
Laughter wan kill me here!! Honestly they shouldn't hv won dt white coz whenver Barca see white they ll alwz think it's real madrid. I also lamented when i saw dt they were putting on white.
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Beedude:

Liverpool Of Steven Gerard Or Oxland Chamberline? There Is A Big Difference Between History And Experience. Note This
Mohammed Salah right now is better than Messi
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2018
bot101:
What is paining me now is how fake analysts are saying that Man City will beat Barçelona. God please, draw us against Man City that these unbelievers may know that you are God angry angry angry.
The only thing I dislike about this my Barca team is that they are merciful they aren't ruthless
otherwise Chelsea would have collected 6 goals
but our coach played teams with respect
from the beginning I knew we are going to win the Champions league
I pray to have Manchester city while real will play Liverpool and Bayern vs Juve
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by fucktoto: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2018
i hear people telling chelsea to come back next season. but is chelsea really coming back next season? grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by fucktoto: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2018
iluvpomo:

You seemed to have missed this from your link and so let me quote for you ...:
However it's used, rape is a violent and ugly word.

yes...i agree.

what barca did to chelsea was 'violent' and 'ugly'.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Cadec007:
hw market?
market red o. I even slept off till 4am.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by GambaOsaka: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2018
osazsky:
u are on ur own,am a city fan,when did u start supporting Chelsea kid,after d takeover ba, mine same 2008,urs 2005,remove the trip of sand on ur eyes before trying to remove d grain of sand on my eyes,city for life,PEp for life ,we are the citizens,yes pep u can do it,we need harzard and Williams so dat we can dominate England for d next 10 years

No offense but why are you calling me a kid? Thats a trait of Chelsea fans; they are easily angered by small things. I guess you were once a Chelsea fan. I am an Arsenal Fan as against your Chelsea fan claim, and i started supporting Arsenal since the days of Papillo ( I guess you dont know him). We Arsenal fans dont get easily annoyed because we dont get our hopes high, we know our place. We just watch football for entertainment.
Again i ask, do you own a Manchester city Jersey?
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Beedude(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mohammed Salah right now is better than Messi

U Can Simply Say Salah Has More Experience And History Than Messi. The Type Of Weed U Smoke Can Only Be Found In Jamaica

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by DaVinciii(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2018
iluvpomo:
Ok Bros, I won’t mind betting with you if that match up happens ... cheesy
you do that on www.highspirit.ng
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by DaVinciii(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2018
8stargeneral:
My predictions come to pass grin

If you predicted this on www.highspirit.ng, youd have cashed out big time
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Beedude(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2018
popcykaylah:

Lol.. you funny gan. You know why I like the epl? Everyone gets beaten. Next season premier league clubs will unlock man city and you will wonder if this isn't city again.. he should ask the other coaches before him..
Another Shifting Of Goal Post. When Things Arent Working For Epl Fans, They Look For Another Point. I Guess No Coach Has Ever Won The Epl 2-3years In A Roll? If Man Utd Wt Alex Can Do This, Pep Will Do It With Man City. Its Not A New Thing To Him

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by eluquenson(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2018
People tend to compare Messi and Ronaldo in all respects. When it comes to the goal scoring, of course the two could be compared. But, on using talent to play football as the whole, no debate, messi is much better. He just such a rare player to have ever played football. This is obvious...you don't need to be a barca's fan to know that

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by bot101(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2018
iluvpomo:

Flogged
Killed
(Etc)
All acceptable figures of speech.
Rape is not.

Congrats on your Barca win.

Oh my God!! Reread this shit you posted and tell me if you actually thought it through before posting shit.
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by bot101(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2018
iluvpomo:

Horrendous/ Annihilate are acceptable terms to use.
The very link you sent me said that ‘rape’ is not an acceptable term .... the link you sent me I repeat Oga!
Bro, convincing you is like trying to squeeze water out of a stone ... grin

You are a child not worth discussing with, let alone argue with. I just discovered that going through your comments on this thread, and no, I am not attacking your person. I only extrapolated that fact from my analysis of your comments.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by kolawoleibukun: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2018
iamrapper:
Wen next chelsea fan's
See messi
Lmao
hahaha
I day tell you
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by engrjacuzzi: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2018
I would have said ill words on anyone who will say hazard is in the same class or better than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar & Dybala but I don't have the power to place a spell on anyone.
I think Chelsea FC should let go of courtoir, hazard and the rest underperforming players.
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by oluwaahmed: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Hizzy:

The only thing I dislike about this my Barca team is that they are merciful they aren't ruthless
otherwise Chelsea would have collected 6 goals
but our coach played teams with respect
from the beginning I knew we are going to win the Champions league
I pray to have Manchester city while real will play Liverpool and Bayern vs Juve

U guys cannot win man city. Ur match against Chelsea was a horrible display. The difference in that match was Messi who was clinical and courtois who was horrible. Kante bossed that midfield even with rakitic and Iniesta. Do u know how many Chelsea balls hit the woodwork? Do u think man city will not win after dominating the midfield. I wish Barça will play man city. But as usual in the "draw" it will be Roma or juventus. Man city and Bayern I predict for finalist.
Barça highest semi final dats if they are not drawn with man city or Bayern in the quarter final.
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by oluwaahmed: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2018
eluquenson:
People tend to compare Messi and Ronaldo in all respects. When it comes to the goal scoring, of course the two could be compared. But, on using talent to play football as the whole, no debate, messi is much better. He just such a rare player to have ever played football. This is obvious...you don't need to be a barca's fan to know that

Messi Was The difference in that match. It's impossible to compare Ronaldo, with Messi. Messi has outclassed him.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by iamprotocol(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2018
see as messi turn keeper to woman as him d open leg any how

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by martineverest(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2018
bezimo:

Did you watch Man city and Barcelona..during the group stages.Man city ran them down in the Etihat stadium..watch it..
that was last 2 yrs na.......Barca beat Dem at camp nou 4nil
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by dfrost: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2018
Smellymouth:
This guy must tell us how much Barcelona paid him.. cheesy

Smellous free me ooo. I don turn mad man for office cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by shinarlaura(f): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2018
fucktoto:

yes...i agree.

what barca did to chelsea was 'violent' and 'ugly'.

Hahahaha.... Savage!!!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Hungarriman: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2018
iluvpomo:

Flogged
Killed
(Etc)
All acceptable figures of speech.
Rape is not.

Congrats on your Barca win.
Inasmuch as i do not like the use of the word rape, but for sake the sake of education and putting the record straight, the word rape has so many meanings and can be used just like the posters did on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by shinarlaura(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Hungarriman:
Inasmuch as i do not like the use of the word rape, but for sake the sake of education and putting the record straight, the word rape has so many meanings and can be used just like the posters did on this thread.

C iluvpomo
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by shinarlaura(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Hungarriman:

Cc iluvpomo
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Maiconyoung:
market red o. I even slept off till 4am.
hahahahahahaha.....me just dey wake oo...hw body?
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Jesus christ!! you guys are still on these rapê issue?
Re: Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 by Ojuororun(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2018
MrGerald:
How can you compare a soccer god with Ronaldo, unless you're on weeds...
you are fool sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 / Barcelona Vs Juventus : UCL (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.