Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today (21152 Views)

Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by TheKingdom: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
potterdon:
which adekunle the one that could not conquer a single armed city but instead went for unarmed civilians the one that died an Ipob member/loving biafra in 2013 when poverty gripped him after being used and duped by gowon. The pythons dance performed against unarmed civilians while the same army can't defeat boko haram for 9 yrs or even fulani herdsmen. Abeg nobody apart from u and ur zombie family thinks anything good about this government. Ur just laughing at ur stupidity and I will help u to laugh well grin cheesy grin

Don’t answer them...they are envious because they cannot achieve anything on their own like Biafrans can with just 20% of that population. Adekunle just served the Nigerian Corporation, which by the way is not even owned by “Nigerians” but companies and governments abroad.

And yes, Adekunle died a crack addict which was unfortunate.

At any rate, long live Biafra, and hopefully some Hausa folks can see that Arewa is not for Fulani emirs to rule only, and the Party throwing folks in Ibadan (which some are waking up- but can you trust them or can they trust themselves) can see the need to restore the Kingdom of Oduduwa...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfZEY3R6Io
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by manlawal(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
KingGBsky:

Nnamdi kanu's wife in an interview with BBC Igbo stated that nnamdi kanu called him when the army arrived his residence at night and were shooting and killing. He was inside the house.
So if he was inside the house and was able to call the wife that means he was apprehended because even hid immediate family was also in the house and they were not killed, so I believe nnamdi kanu was arrested by the Nigeria army.
They are arresting him simply because of the past anambra election and the 2019 election also.
Did you watch channels a day after the raid when nnamdi KANU was interviewed through phone call?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by gidgiddy: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2018
manlawal:

Did you watch channels a day after the raid when nnamdi KANU was interviewed through phone call?

Better go and watch it again on youtube because that was Kanu younger brother, Emmanuel Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by ice4u999(m): 12:30am On Feb 21, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
Mad country.

so after denying that you are not in custody of bright chimezie , he finally got into your custody mysteriously and even appeared in court through you.

one day, you will produce our director.

heaven knows you will not dare to harm him cos even if it take 100 years to come, his name will be written in Gold

Here is the part that still confuse me; when your director was in prison, his wife granted lots of interviews to campaign for the release of una director her husband.
The shock part is that since una director when missing in action, even the wife have suddenly disappeared. No interview or postings to ask for the where about of her husband.
Do you think the people being fooled in this big brother Naija show are the IPOB members still contributing their hard earned income monthly to the said organization?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by asmovic(m): 2:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Mc1807:
Nmamdi Kanu?

I think that this dude of a guy was very intelligent.he was fighting for a just cause.the igbos have a right to stay on their own so it was the right thing fighting for.
The issue was that most Nigerians couldn't comprehend with his level of intelligence .i guess all y'all are seeing the one Nigeria we crave for ���
what are you saying?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by AkumahTalk(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2018
These men get mind pass their Dilector. Kanu don run...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by ice4u999(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
AkumahTalk:
These men get mind pass their Dilector. Kanu don run...

Na the same snake when swallow Jamb money na chase the guy o. Fear that snake
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today by ice4u999(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mc1807:
Nmamdi Kanu?

I think that this dude of a guy was very intelligent.he was fighting for a just cause.the igbos have a right to stay on their own so it was the right thing fighting for.
The issue was that most Nigerians couldn't comprehend with his level of intelligence .i guess all y'all are seeing the one Nigeria we crave for ���

Typo I guess you meant to write stupidity not intelligence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari / Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola / President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.