Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,354 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady (2371 Views)

Wizkids PUMA Advert Currently In UK Stores & on TV (pics, Video) / Who Rocked This Gucci Dripset Better?, Wizkids Or This Asian Model! / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by uchemac2: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wizkids Soco causes the death of young and vibrant lady
View here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXAsEML-ddo
Re: Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by ItzPrinceIB(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Jesuh!!
Re: Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by uchemac2: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
ItzPrinceIB:
Jesuh!!
lol, warapen?
Re: Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by hypernikao(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
I'm not understanding
Re: Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by FeelDeMusic: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
hypernikao:
I'm not understanding
Me neither... what's this supposed to be?
Re: Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by uchemac2: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
FeelDeMusic:

Me neither... what's this supposed to be?

Madam asks her daughter to cook, and the geh went and was dancing to soco instead, and the mother decided that since she brought her into the world, she can as well sent her back grin
Re: Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by FeelDeMusic: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
uchemac2:

Madam asks her daughter to cook, and the geh went and was dancing to soco instead, and the mother decided that since she brought her into the world, she can as well sent her back grin
Ah, ok...
Re: Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by uchemac2: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
FeelDeMusic:

Ah, ok...
Yes, lol
Re: Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by uchemac2: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by uchemac2: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2018
cool
Re: Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by uchemac2: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Checkout Harrysong vibing with Smacby https://instagram.com/p/Bfp7-MVnnZ6/
Re: Wizkids Soco Causes The Death Of Young And Vibrant Lady by uchemac2: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Smacby's Interview with Kiss 98.9 FM, Lagos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmrPN2SFZWU

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter, Steps Out Showing Their Bums / Did You Know' People Who Killed Lucky Dube Thought He Was A Nigerian / Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.