Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) (68428 Views)

Passengers Panic As Dana Air Skids Off Lagos Airport Runway (video) / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress / Flooding: Man Lands Inside A Stagnant Water While Stepping Out In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by akaahs(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
They want to sacrifice innocent lives abi? God pass dem

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Jarus(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
JoNach:

3rd June

May actually.
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
This Dana airways is turning into another thing

Flying domestic in Nigeria is a very big risk. If cows is not blocking runways doors are falling off planes now they jumping into bush

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you’ll never catch me on a local Nigerian flight.

Aviation is not a respecter of that your lackluster maintenance method.

Good luck to you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They say history repeats itself. So why is Dana falling history's hands?
I expected a repeat of the 3rd December 2012 Ishaga incidence.
The crash occurred in June

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by brainpulse: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Flew the same route 9J 341 yesterday. I'm still thanking God
Last week was horrible. We roamed between Owerri and Portharcourt for 1 and half hours in the air, we couldn't land. At a time it contemplated going back to Lagos. It was told to land again, it came down and experienced difficulties again, at a very large momentum it had to pick up again, i almost fainted

6 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nawa for Dana ooo, if its not crash it will be emergency door falling off and now is to land ppl in d bush

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by SwacoBlackPope: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
They won't do anything about this DANA of a thing, ba!
A few weeks ago, it was the emergency door flinging off on its own....

Now is overshooting the run way...

Thank God for the gift of life

4 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Culin(f): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
If you travel by road, wahala, travel by air, wahala. God should really help our Aviation ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by iamclime(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
brainpulse:
I have always had bad experiences flying Dana on all occasions. The last 2 weeks, it had difficulties landing for 1 and half hours in port harcourt going up and down, it was one of the most dreaded time of my life and finally it landed. Going back to Lagos was bad, flight delayed from 5.00pm to 11.30pm, so many people went back. Flight from Abuja came to pick us eventually that night. I entered Lagos 12.45am.
Bros, try to change your airlines for a while oo. Na so I board one yeye airline some years back, First Nation, as they call themselves. I was in a hurry to get back to Lagos for a meeting from Abuja and all other flights were fully booked. Omo, the flight no be here oo. Turbulence in the skies, craft shaking and bumping like crazy. Landing at Ikeja was another episode. We had to practically run out when it finally taxied to a stop

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Bakrabas: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They say history repeats itself.
So why is Dana falling history's hands?

I expected a repeat of the 3rd December 2012 Ishaga incidence.

History repeats itself only in a society that fail to learn from the past

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dana Air again So wetin happened this time around? Hope these aircrafts do go for their D-check as expected?

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Chai these Fulani herdsmen no go kill people finish for naija o,now they are attacking aeroplanes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Double wahala. Airport won the worst airport in the world, Dana Airline died years ago yet people still fly Dana. I prefer traveling by car to any part of naija, our airline is a mess
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=dumo1 post=65237854][/quote]Chai these Fulani herdsmen no go kill people finish for naija o,now they are attacking aeroplanes
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by brainpulse: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
iamclime:

Bros, try to change your airlines for a while oo. Na so I board one yeye airline some years back, First Nation, as they call themselves. I was in a hurry to get back to Lagos for a meeting from Abuja and all other flights were fully booked. Omo, the flight no be here oo. Turbulence in the skies, craft shaking and bumping like crazy. Landing at Ikeja was another episode. We had to practically run out when it finally taxied to a stop
True, I have almost tried all of them, na managing de be. Was to fly to PH again today. Appointment was cancelled at last hr. We thank God they are all safe sha.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by wildkat: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
See as the thing be like flying coffin

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by samandy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
pennywys:
Dana again

Oh my God let my enemies board this Dana flight someday

May God forgive your obvious ignorance. Is your enemy going to fly the plane alone?

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Charly68: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thank God for survival

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I expected a repeat of the 3rd June 2012 Ishaga incidence.

You think everything is a joke right? So a plane crash is a joke to you right? smh angry

All these for Nairaland Likes at this your age undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dana again?!

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by MARKETfund: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
iamclime:

Though I wouldn't fly first nation for free, but
It's not their fault that you experienced turbulence Sir.
Are you a regular flyer?

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by triplec93(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The airline would have made record if there was a repeat of the 3rd June 2012 Ishaga incidence.

your head dey shake, ur mental issues history don dey repeat.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dana air again? So people are still entering that flying coffin?

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by tdayof(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nigerians are very fast to criticize without knowing the cause.

Runway light wasn't working which is a bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by duerap: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Really surprised poeple still fly Dana!

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
#DeathTrap in another news, Messi has just scored against Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Afobear: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
ccvizzle:
shocked FTC.... I can fit shout....Dana u r plan won't work dis year.

Back to business.

I am an official and direct mandate to a seller on AGO and Crude oil in port Harcourt. Interested buyer can meet with seller to confirm products (seeing is believing) and close deal ASAP.

We also supply PMS to petrol stations : Payment on delivery.

Products are available.
Contact or what's app: Captain Chibanj on 08068847148

Note: Our products are NNPC standard.

LET'S DO BUSINESS
I'm also in pH and need a job.Below 30 years .Any opening for me ?
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asante mungo no damages. Bt Wch kind yeye con3 b ds na
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by sam13(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
ccvizzle:
shocked FTC.... I can fit shout....Dana u r plan won't work dis year.

Back to business.

I am an official and direct mandate to a seller on AGO and Crude oil in port Harcourt. Interested buyer can meet with seller to confirm products (seeing is believing) and close deal ASAP.
Will contact you

We also supply PMS to petrol stations : Payment on delivery.

Products are available.
Contact or what's app: Captain Chibanj on 08068847148

Note: Our products are NNPC standard.

LET'S DO BUSINESS
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by muchroom(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dana!!

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Rick9(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nothing ever goes right in naija

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by johnaruson(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dana Air again. Scrap aircraft and cheap pilots

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.