Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) (68430 Views)

Passengers Panic As Dana Air Skids Off Lagos Airport Runway (video) / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress / Flooding: Man Lands Inside A Stagnant Water While Stepping Out In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
livenletlive:
It is Jonathan''s fault. lipsrsealed . He should have been on the runway to stop that plane from over skidding.

It is Jonathan's faults to failed to supplies enough fuel to the aviation ministry.
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
godofuck231:
Where are the safety officials and why is that plane taking of on a wet tarmac, the fuselage looks wet, and what are the conditions of the tyres, the challenge of any pilot is in the landing and not taking off, someone did no do his or her job

Ministers of transportation and aviation are more interested in 2019 APC re-elections campaigns and propaganda.
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Jolar101:

Ministers of transportation and aviation are more interested in 2019 APC re-elections campaigns and propaganda.
You! So you knew! The gods are waiting for them

Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
iluvpomo:

Did they beg/force you to use Dana or Globacom? I’m quite sure there are other choices ...

Of course they didn't force me. I have tried using their services and noticed how poor it is so I have to share my experience. I don't known if you are Indian or work for any of the companies mentioned, but I'm sure you know my comment is fact
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sagay212:

Of course they didn't force me. I have tried using their services and noticed how poor it is so I have to share my experience. I don't known if you are Indian or work for any of the companies mentioned, but I'm sure you know my comment is fact
Do they force anyone to work for them or use their services? Any company operating in Nigeria has to follow the rules and regulations.... focus your efforts on the enforcement of those rules if the rules are being broken ....
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by shegzydave(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Dana airline again? the next news we will hear about Dana. airline is that the plane crash I swear
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by shegzydave(m): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Dana airline again? the next news we will hear about Dana. airline is that the plane crash I swear
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by JoNach: 3:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Jarus:

May actually.

Lol.. u wan bet am ??
Re: Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) by Jarus(m): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2018
JoNach:

Lol.. u wan bet am ??

Lol. I stand corrected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.