Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University (22952 Views)

Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB / Technical University Ibadan: Oyo State-Owned Varsity To Begin Operation January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University by kilojoDesigns: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2018
StarUp:
By the time the chain connecting the pedals and wheels of the bicycle cuts in the middle of the river and you can't swim or have a lifejacket, that's when you will know that it's not every product of invention that's worth buying.

Sorry to say, but this is total poo. Even humans get heart attacks, organs failure, does that mean life isn't worth it? Kindly Sharpen your reasoning
Re: Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2018
pennywys:
if you don't have help to offer the boy why not shut up and let him be
continue using your alternate.. Omo ale radarada
Re: Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University by kinibigdeal(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
scholarship in that African university, ok oooo...... cry

Now you see lecturer beefing him and knacking him steady carryover

Bro it happens to me when I was in school then, I only made suggestions to my lecturers and they held a meeting that am claiming to know more than them. The rest is a story! I manage survive
Re: Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University by Finelatty: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2018
StarUp:
By the time the chain connecting the pedals and wheels of the bicycle cuts in the middle of the river and you can't swim or have a lifejacket, that's when you will know that it's not every product of invention that's worth buying.
are you trying to say that flying boat or ship doesn't spoil in the middle of an ocean.. ...
Re: Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University by adenlemmanuel: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
I wish I could be impressed,but i'm not .

the reason is because you have never been inspired

1 Like

Re: Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University by YaxxVille(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
I wish I could be impressed,but i'm not .
but u shud acknowledge n support still
Re: Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University by salesforce: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2018
Oh
Re: Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University by Hectarus(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2018
StarUp:
Thats why you need to suggest a better factor of safety for the chain selection and not this arm chair, beer parlour criticism that makes no engineering sense. FYI, that chain can be better protected from water, fitted with a hydro kinetic electric motor, or outright heavy duty chains improvisation with minimal pedaling.
Re: Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University by 10ultramed: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2018
Tired of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get the Best WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE

1) We build powerful websites, mobile apps, and seemless web applications
If you need a site with all the bells and whistles, contact Airtight Design. Database integration, video, audio, ios and android integration, e-commerce — no problem, we serve you right!
Simple sites load faster, are easy to use and are less prone to problems.

2) We're affordable.
We understand in the importance of SMEs in the overall chain of the economy, so we keep our cost very affordable. We only charge you when we do work for you.

3) We are friendly.
Most of our clients have fun working with us. We make the web design process easy and pleasant. We speak in plain English, not techno-babble. And we love what we do for a living..

4) We're honest.
Our business has grown more through word-of-mouth and we intend to continue growing this way. We offer FREE consultation, quotes and detailed proposals. It's all part of our meticulous preparation which is key for a successful project. We'll treat you fairly and do a great job so that you'll want to continue working with us after your site has launched. And, we want you to tell all your friends and colleagues about us.

5) You're the boss.
We'll give you options and the tools and information to make good choices. We'll give you our recommendations, but ultimately, every decision about your website is yours.

Want more reasons?

Why don't you contact us now and be OUR NEXT BOSS?

Contact now on 081~(8742)~8339
Re: Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University by wencesolo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Finally many who use boat to cross the mediterranian sea will smile. Low cost,individual ride, italy here we come!!!
Re: Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Aokiji

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating / Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) / Twelve UNIOSUN Students Collapse Inside Lecture Room..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.