Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense (3443 Views)

Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji / This Is Why We Do Say Prayers With Oji (kolanut) And Oseoji(alligator Pepper) / Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense by bunbit23: 5:13am On Feb 21, 2018

Re: Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense by bunbit23: 5:16am On Feb 21, 2018

Re: Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense by bunbit23: 5:18am On Feb 21, 2018

Re: Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense by marshalldgreat(m): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense by LecciGucci: 6:44am On Feb 21, 2018
nawa
Re: Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense by bunbit23: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
....vv

Re: Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense by bunbit23: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Chidiebere Jos:
Odogwuakataaka, the Solomon of our time. I greet you sincerely and may our ancestors, god's and goddesses grace you with more knowledge. More lights to our paths. Angels guide. I wanted to ask if one can start with this ritual on frankincense and myrrh as he or she is yet to have access to the materials for the four rituals. This is due to the distance where the materials are. Like the ogirisi leaves. More lights to our paths.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Do understand we followed guide which brought about the outgone rituals before the present. We follow spiritual directives thus we say angels guide but it happened that good number of people here lack knowledge of what we are doing and why we have to do what we did. It's a world where spirits leads. There are mysteries surrounding the plane which one can't understand with common sense nor seen with ordinary eyes. We introduced the first deliverance rituals and explained. We did same to the second, third and fourth (been the final deliverance rituals). We also introduced oseoji rituals with full details. When we introduced the midnight rituals we took enough time to explain in details why it is necessary for you (a spiritual practitioner) to engage yourself with the afore mentioned ritual exercises.

These you can access on our nairaland page and facebook, details of the discussions with headlines. But then, we still maintained our principles of not forcing anyone to rituals. That's to say, our rituals remain a freewill to those who wish and those who does not want to. As a matter of truth, nothing is compulsory @light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We only own you the truth. When we succeed doing that, it's our joy.

We brought all rituals to help draw you closer to divine entities. Following our rituals, you get more closer to the angels, the most high, the god's and goddessess and the ancestors

These are reasons for the rituals

It's only ofeke who assume and presume spiritism. Spiritism is real and active, controlling 100% of the physical world

To emerge a success as a human being living here on earth, you must first administer the spirits before you shine just like gold pass through great furnace to become a fine/pure gold

When we tell you the things you need to know, it's up to you to accept the truth and follow directives. It's up to you to ignore. Is your world!

It's how you make your bed, you lie on it.
Re: Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense by bunbit23: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2018
Sammy Laryea:
Good evening grand master I want to seek permission first I want to chat you personal privately

If am allow Sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
In the Bible book of Daniel chapter 10, verse 12 to 14 we read:
Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before the most high, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come.”

In the morning I would say, YOU NEED SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE

so I would repeat in the afternoon even at night

YOU NEED SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE

Sammy Laryea:
Thanks Sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
it's more of spiritual here than physical. King Solomon talked much about wisdom. He said, wisdom will announce you before able men and women. He didn't say your height, academic qualifications, family background, or whatever you believe but wisdom. How do you gain wisdom? it's through spiritual knowledge/information.

Spiritual knowledge brings about works. The work brings about perfection as we are certain for perfect results as we follow directives. But ofeke never listened

It's a pity that good number of people today lack knowledge of spiritual activities therefore have to blame the gods and goddesses for their ignorance

This is why the wise would say, the gods are not to be blamed! Why are they not to be blamed? Because the gods are wise!

You can't blame wisdom thus none can stand his judgement

Know what you suppose to know

Knowing what you supposed know call for immediate action (work). Understand the world where you are

It's a world where power tussle is allowed

You could pray but what about answer?

To pray for an answer is why you most need spiritual knowledge /information
Re: Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense by bunbit23: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
We asked you to clear yourself away from negative vibes. How do you do that? There's no other way you can get this done if not through rituals. The truth you must know

As a result of spiritual ignorance which you have founded yourself upon for a period of years, you must go through spiritual cleansing to help reconnection.

Sammy Laryea:
Thank you sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
Why did Christ, son of the most high had to undergo water baptism even though he was a god (high spirit body) ?

Have you asked yourself be answered?

I cried for people more especially people who have been dogmatised by religious sect

Sammy Laryea:
Gm how can I get that spiritual knowledge Sir

Though am minister of the Gospel

Odogwu Akataaka:
When prophet Daniel prayed to the most high for the people of Israelites. His prayer was heard in the first day even though he continued the prayer for a period of twenty one days when the angel finally visited him

Why was the prayer delayed but was answered instantly?

Power!

You need spiritual knowledge

Only spiritual knowledge

That all you need

Sammy Laryea:
Yes sir

Humble saying you are the one who will help Gm sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
The most high sent his angel to Daniel for vision on what is. To happen as regards Daniel prayer point. A demon was sent by the black witch occult society to block and hold the angel hostage not meeting with Daniel

How much do you know that there are powers?

Do you know that your spiritual ignorance can be a gateway for demons to stand upon your success?

The gods are wise

Sammy Laryea:
Gm I know sir

Yes sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
This is why people suffer today. The inability to know what you suppose to know. Ignorance!

We always ask you to keep fit rituals. Why? Because we know the more you do the necessary (keeping ritual fitness) more light to your path. This is the only medium you can possibly and easily keep away negative energies from your path helping you to draw positive energies

Your obedience makes it possible.

You aren't doing it for GM but all for yourself

Sammy Laryea:
Yes sir

Have done the first rituals

Am on preparation fr the second deliverance rituals

Odogwu Akataaka:
You can't stand demons one on one neither can you challenge them: you can only stand them as well as challenge them through ritual sacrifices

These are what we have for you. The truth and life!
Re: Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense by bunbit23: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

See How Brazil Uses Yoruba Culture To Sell Tourism / Ikwerre People We Need To Talk / Some Facts About African You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.