Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being (14904 Views)

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) / Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by bunbit23: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2018
[6/23, 18:36] Odogwuakataaka: This guide is for those of you who are mariners. To get yourself connected to marine world for goodness, success, open doors, prosperity, breakthrough and to champion your course. You must keep fit rituals to get connected to mariners
[6/23, 18:37] Odogwuakataaka: This is your realm of origin, you can't avoid getting in touch with them if you must star in all endeavors.
[6/23, 18:38] Odogwuakataaka: When you go to market (spiritual material lines to be precise), buy 1 piece of nzu nwoke na nwanyi (white local chalk for male and female), 1 native egg (otu akwa okuko igbo), 1 piece of edo (otu edo), and 1 piece of eagle kolanut (otu nkpuru oji ugo).
[6/23, 18:48] Odogwuakataaka: When you get to the river/ocean/stream (it must be a running/moving water). Don't perform this ritual inside lake
[6/23, 18:48] Odogwuakataaka: Lake does not move. It must be a moving water.
[6/23, 18:50] Odogwuakataaka: No matter where you are, you can get this ritual done. Those of you who knows their 'iyi uwa' and are closer to their iyi uwa can as well do it right at their iyi uwa. Is the best ritual point for this exercise!
[6/23, 18:50] Odogwuakataaka: Iyi uwa is your water re-incarnate.
[6/23, 18:51] Odogwuakataaka: Many of us while coming on earth, came from a particular river located in our place. This river we call iyi uwa (your water re-incarnate)
[6/23, 18:51] Odogwuakataaka: Even though you have not been informed about this waters or rivers by anyone yer you do have frequent dreams over this rivers. Visiting the rivers in the dreams or playing with unfamiliar faces, probably children or group of friends in said waters. Swimming or singing always by the river side. Getting comfort whenever you felt disturbed by the said river. These and lots more are signs proving our iyi uwa even when we lack the knowledge.
[6/23, 18:52] Odogwuakataaka: Your iyi uwa could be found in your paternal home town or maternal home town. If not in these two places, no other place in the world.
[6/23, 18:52] Odogwuakataaka: In these two places your iyi uwa could be located
[6/23, 18:53] Odogwuakataaka: If you have been informed about your iyi uwa and you still suffer today understand you are only suffering yourself not that you can't approach your helpers
[6/23, 18:53] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide

1 Like

Re: Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by bunbit23: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2018
[6/23, 18:54] Odogwuakataaka: Iyi uwa!
[6/23, 18:55] Odogwuakataaka: Like a member few days ago narrates his dream as it happened in a water located in their village. That is his iyi uwa. Where he got re-incarnate
[6/23, 18:56] Odogwuakataaka: Such person, he only suffer as a result of ignorant if he must not follow the vision as revealed
[6/23, 18:57] Odogwuakataaka: As I always said, ignorant is the reason why good number of you are suffering today. Your inability to know what you supposed to know: that's ignorant!
[6/23, 18:58] Odogwuakataaka: Your iyi uwa must be frequently visited, performing rituals for your progress, success, and support. When you do, you star in whatever you lay your hands
[6/23, 18:59] Odogwuakataaka: As I always make known to you, everything is not juju
[6/23, 18:59] Odogwuakataaka: You must not do juju to become a success if you must know what you should know and at the same time do what you should do
[6/23, 19:00] Odogwuakataaka: Aja ka ogwu - ritual sacrifices are greater and more superior than spells /charms/juju
[6/23, 19:01] Odogwuakataaka: Am sorry to say this but it's the truth. A truth a spiritualist will find hard telling you but I sworn to make known the truth therefore, I can't hide anything in the house
[6/23, 19:02] Odogwuakataaka: With the truth, you stand to make a difference. Hidden knowledge won't make a difference between you and ofeke's.
[6/23, 19:04] Odogwuakataaka: When you frequently visit your iyi uwa, cry to them when you have cases with people, presenting necessary ritual materials for such report. Go back to your house and rest in peace. See how everything get done for your happiness. The last thing your iyi uwa will do is to see you suffer or tormented by someone else upon your innocent
[6/23, 19:05] Odogwuakataaka: When you have difficulty in trade, office, carrier, visit your iyi uwa with necessary ritual materials for the mission. Let them know what you are passing through, drop your materials and go
[6/23, 19:07] Odogwuakataaka: If you aren't closer to your iyi uwa, you can ask for their permit, fetch a gallon of waters with white rubber, take it home and always pray them through the waters
[6/23, 19:07] Odogwuakataaka: Knowledge that makes a difference

Re: Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by bunbit23: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2018
[6/23, 19:07] Odogwuakataaka: Coming to the issues of the moment
[6/23, 19:08] Odogwuakataaka: Getting to the waters with the afore mentioned items, hold them together with both hands, walk a bit closer to the waters to a point whereby the waters will cover your foot
[6/23, 19:08] Odogwuakataaka: Stand and face the moving Waters
[6/23, 19:08] Odogwuakataaka: Now listen attentively
[6/23, 19:09] Odogwuakataaka: Call your names 4 times
[6/23, 19:11] Odogwuakataaka: Say, Ezumezu ndi mmiri, mu bu John Michael Anabata biara. ( The gods and goddesses of water, I John Michael Anabata has come)
[6/23, 19:13] Odogwuakataaka: Say again, Ezumezu ndi mmiri, a kpokuo m unu, mu bu John Michael Anabata biara (The gods and goddesses of waters, I have summoned you all, I John Michael Anabata has come)
[6/23, 19:13] Odogwuakataaka: These you shall say 4 times
[6/23, 19:14] Odogwuakataaka: Continue!
[6/23, 19:15] Odogwuakataaka: I have come to greet you and say thanks for safety, life, happiness, joy and security you have given me all day long.
[6/23, 19:15] Odogwuakataaka: I have come to say thanks for wisdom and understanding, knowledge and mental ability.
[6/23, 19:17] Odogwuakataaka: And hereby asked you do me good ones more by giving me job which I applied @ Udubunch group of company which I have called for an interview (if job is your case of visit. You may give more detaila if you know about the company and the interviewer/employer. Mention his /her name if you know.)
[6/23, 19:19] Odogwuakataaka: Continue : I ask you make me the best among the rest. Let me find favour before the eyes of the interviewer and the principal holder. Be he male or female, let your powers over power their imagination for the sake of your beloved daughter/son
[6/23, 19:20] Odogwuakataaka: I have long suffered untold hardship as a result of ignorant, not knowing what I should know, not recognizing the powers behind my success and progress and my refusal not to visit my home.
[6/23, 19:20] Odogwuakataaka: Now I have come back home, haven visited, let peace be restored back to me. Let my life be assured. May I leave to celebrate from this moment onwards
[6/23, 19:21] Odogwuakataaka: I have never seen a mariner suffered poverty, I shall not be poor
[6/23, 19:21] Odogwuakataaka: I have never seen a mariner nor heard a mariner was disappointed, let me not be disappointed
[6/23, 19:23] Odogwuakataaka: I asked for happiness, success and prosperity. Let it be granted unto me. Let my oppressors oppress me no more.
[6/23, 19:24] Odogwuakataaka: If it's woman or man that has been causing me failure and disappointment, let it come to an end today. But he who said it shall not come to an end, let him sleep before cockerel.
[6/23, 19:24] Odogwuakataaka: I have done none evil and caused harm to none
[6/23, 19:27] Odogwuakataaka: (Promise them you shall make sacrifices when prayers are answered. Make them understand that the sacrifices shall be complete without nothing to remain. This promise is necessary for them to owe you success and answers to the prayer. )
[6/23, 19:27] Odogwuakataaka: Continue
[6/23, 19:30] Odogwuakataaka: Let me get help from my home and my people. Let me be favored maka na Ngwere gbawaa oso wee hapu ukwu osisi, aka akpara ya -when a lizard refuses to climb up a tree while running, people get hold of him. Let all my errors and mistakes be forgiven. All my errors in the past, let it be forgiven. Now I have known and come back on board, let things get well for me henceforth
[6/23, 19:32] Odogwuakataaka: (Having said this, break the kolanut according to its partitions, hold together with the ritual materials.)
[6/23, 19:33] Odogwuakataaka: Say..... With both hands I have given, give unto me in full measure, put smile on my face. I mote it be! Iseeeeee
[6/23, 19:33] Odogwuakataaka: (together with both hands, throw inside the waters the ritual materials)
[6/23, 19:34] Odogwuakataaka: Bend down and wash your face with waters, wash your head and legs. Drink little if you so wish. Turn and go back home. Angels guide
[6/23, 19:34] Odogwuakataaka: More light to your path

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by bunbit23: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2018
[6/23, 19:35] Mazi Ike Imo: Iseeeee

[6/23, 19:50] Doris Enugu: Odogwu akataka, may your days be long! U have said it all. We are so fortunate to draw from your wealth of knowledge. May the Gods reward u.

[6/23, 19:54] Ikechukwu Anambra: how can one know if he or she is a mariner. thanks

[6/23, 19:57] Doris Enugu: By consultation with a spiritualist, contact the grandmaster for that.

[6/23, 20:08] Enoabasi : Thank you my spiritual father, am very grateful to God almighty, the gods, ans goddeses for this great wisdom they bestowed upon you. May they continue to lead and guide you.
[6/23, 20:09] Enoabasi : Am richly blessed.

[6/23, 20:12] Helen : Good evening sir may the gpds and goddess bless u for this teaching of marine ritual . more light your path

[6/23, 20:12] Cynthia: Gm I have a problem I am sacred of water knowing fully that am a marina
[6/23, 20:13] Cynthia: I don't know why onces I close my eyes all I see is water I don't know if that's why am so scared
[6/23, 20:13] Cynthia: To even set my eye on water

[6/23, 20:14] Helen : sir can one bath after the prayers in river

[6/23, 20:23] Ginika Enugu: Thank you our able GGM for this eye opening lecture. May the Most High reward you greatly.

[6/23, 20:50] Collins Ekene: Iseee!
Good evening my GGM more light to your parts.
Sir I like to know the ritual prayers for an onye nze so that I can start doing it.
Because i was told I am onye nze
More light to your part

[6/23, 21:11] Aniebonam: Thank you my GM for all this! When I was an ofeke I taught it was bad but don't know I was listening to the wrong people . I normally see my self been carried in a carriage like a princess before I was confused .
[6/23, 21:14] Aniebonam: I see myself communicating with mariners and been carried and respected. I lost it

[6/23, 22:53] Frank: Iseeee.

[6/24, 00:53] Harry Anambra: Good Evening, Sir
The wise one
Oga na mmuo
May your days be long, Onye isi
Sir, is it okay for mariners to always have relationship with mariners?
I think majority of the females i'm attracted to or been with are mariners
More light to your path

[6/24, 07:08] ‪Boateng Seth: GM more light on our path
Re: Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by bunbit23: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2018
i
Re: Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by Xoxoxigan(f): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
who are mariners?
Re: Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by chimuru(f): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
I'm so happy to be a member of this great forum
Re: Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by Chinachriss(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Biko add me oo. 08158013260
Re: Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by bunbit23: 5:01am On Aug 23, 2018
br
Re: Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by Mskillz28: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2021
My lord i have some thing i want to tell u here,i did a consultation some weeks the priest told me my chi is nt happy with that my chi didnt live long on earth so i need to do ritual to avoid premature death,that i need to settle my chi and my marine wife he said am frm water element he also said that evil forces are against me becos of my destiny pls i need u to help me my lord
Re: Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by joyceeandsons(f): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good evening my GGM....may God,gods and the goddess blessings you and give you more wisdom......
I just got to know you after much prayers for directions, that a taught came to my head that i should browse, and i did and got glued to you....
Please my GGM, im also a mariner...ive been told both by Alfa, prophetess and prophets....they all said that Im from their that can one run from her home?.....ive had many dreams of me bathing with other ladies by the bank of the river and their elderly ones sat on the rocks watching us and gisting among themselves....ive dreamt of being warned to bring my sacrifice by a gigantic man with big fish tale or else, the he dived back into the sea....that was two years ago......these past two three weeks own week me....i first dreamt entering a bus, then i paid the bus driver, only for him to give me change, a hand from back tapped the money off his hand, though he gave me back and laughed and said that it was my people, that they said i didn't give them but i want to collect....
A week later, i dreamt of where i saw big coke bottle cos it has been scars in market for a month now....so i begged the lady to sell it to me,and she smiled with her head bent and said no she won't.....i dreamt again same day where i saw their truck man and i begged him to sell the big coke for me and he bent his head too and smiled and said no he won't sell....
Ive been so sad since then ,and searching for directions cos they have done the river sacrifice for me twice but non got it right....then i saw you.....i really believe i didn't bump into you by accident cos ive been praying to them to direct me to the right person,...i said to them that they can see my heart and know that I'm really searching for them...
Please GGM help me....biko don't ignore me....you can even check me out yourself...thanks
Re: Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being by joyceeandsons(f): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Please my GGM....another thing, i was told they said i should not put on anything red color, i should not eat catfish and once in while do charity for children and sometimes pray with dry catfish,kolanut and sugar cubes to say prayer and either give it to beggars or throw it into flowing river.....I've been doing all these, but i don't know why i feel they need more from me.....im just a single mum with three kids, i don't have money���

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Hear Cocks Crow In Your Neighborhood? / How Did The Populations Of The Igbo, Hausa, And Yoruba Come To Be So Large? / Suggest Igbo Names Starting With "P"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.