Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married (30121 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by ClintGist(f): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2018
Tonto Dikeh has revealed that her husband, Oladunni Churchill was married to someone else all through the time they were married.

The beautiful actress and mother of one made this known while granting an interview with the Saturday Sun where she also talked about her career.

When asked if she still interacts with her husband and allow him to play a major role in the life of their son, Tonto Dikeh revealed that they just ended a child custody case in court which she wouldn’t like to talk about.

“Recently, we just ended a court case which I did not publicise because I respect my son so much, anything that concerns my son I try as much as possible to keep it on the wraps. We just finished a custody battle case and a child support case.

“If you want to talk about me and my ex-husband that’s different but I will not even glorify that because he’s eating off my energy and my stardom and I don’t want that anymore. I don’t even think I was ever married because he was married to someone else while I was married to him,” she said.

Even though Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband, Churchill Oladunni might no longer be in good terms the two set aside their differences last week when their son celebrated his birthday. Churchill Oladunni showed up at King’s school to celebrate his son’s birthday and he even took pictures with Tonto Dikeh. Among those present at the birthday party were close friends and classmates of the celebrant, King.

It would be recalled that Oladunni Churchill had filed a suit in January 2018 against Tonto Dikeh at the family court stopping his son, King from featuring in her reality show. In his application, Churchill Oladunni wants to protect his son’s image and which he feels is being exploited for financial gains

http://www.clintgist.com/tonto-dikeh-says-ex-husband-was-married-during-their-marriage-id8014677-html/

3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by lalasticlala(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
This girl has started again with her unending drama. Madam drama queen.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Mferah: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na u a Sabi

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by icemann(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
You married a Yoruba demon, and expected fidelity?
My dear Cut your losses and move on. He is looking for the next heart to break.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
wetin be Tonto dikey? na club name for England - National League North?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Authoreety: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
If not for the child, both of them for don forget each other since.......

But I really dey feel for the child o....

Growin up without both parents even wen they both are alive really get as e be o....

Nothing like that dual love being showered upon u in harmony

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Liberator007(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
This babe should just move on. She is beginning to sound like Black Face.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by jazinogold(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by lifestyle1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by KrocAce(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Its ok, didn't she know before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by boolet: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
undecided It is obvious she wants him back.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Lexusgs430: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
She is never tired......

Eating off what energy and stardom? Tonto is completely deluded and a self gratifying woman.... No wonder Churchill ran with his life still intact...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Duru009(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Am sick n tired of this woman !

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
lalasticlala:
Baba this one you comment for Toto dickeh thread

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Histrings08(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
All this girls eyes don see Lotta bad things o... This one weak me

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by overonty(f): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
He's feeding off her stardom
I'm like biatch for real?
You the attention seeker here
Better keep kwayet
About a year and she's still the one yet to get over him

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by eleojo23: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
So?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Throwback: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Another tales which evidence would always prove her to be a liar.

So she knew this and agreed to marry him?

Besides, is polygamy not accepted in Nigeria.

If she was a second wife, how does that make her marriage invalid?

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
She is just looking for sympathy and she want to be relevance after she destroyed her marriage,if she was well behaved,the husband might stay, now she is getting sympathy from seun and lala the snake man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
another series from a drama queen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Aphrygian(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
dating a drama queen can be the worst thing that can happen to a guy,even when you guys are no more dating they will still find a way of disturbing your life. if you have never date one,pls dont try it and if you are in relationship with one already my brother think it right before doing so.Am talking from experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by OnyeOGA(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
In Da suspects voice:
"Jungle don mature
Lion dey use clipper."
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Olukat(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
The young man has moved on
Madam abi babe? Pls move on

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by AngelicBeing: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by Toks2008(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
lalasticlala:

lol!..reminds me of this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4201476/when-choose-drama-queen
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Was Married To Another While We Were Married by OnyeOGA(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
lalasticlala:
baba Lala, i hope you caught the snake that swallowed our 36m?
grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Jamil's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos / Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? / Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.