Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government (3491 Views)

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter / Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by papoudaupolos: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blooddiamond:
Am a slave,my families are slave,our leader is a slave n I came from a generations of slaves n cowards
U can't run away oo
Or did u kil ur sef?
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by papoudaupolos: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=Blooddiamond post=65267601][/quote]
Comeback I forgive u
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by papoudaupolos: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blooddiamond:
Am a slave
comeback I forgive you
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by Redhot111(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
shocked shocked shocked shocked 40% for where

OP I want to believe the BMCs generated this cause if not those that gave him 40% needs to examine their brain
don't even mind the op. He is a buharist wanting to give us the impression that Buhari is less hated than he really is. No genuine poll will give Buhari 20% from the NC, SW, SS and SE put together. Even the NEW and NW shouldn't give him more than 40 together abi no be Nigerians they live there? Are they aliens?
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by papoudaupolos: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blooddiamond:
Hey my igbo abokki
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by irsakant: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
ManirBK:
All You people using social media opposing Baba will be shocked when election time comes because over 100% of Buhari supporters are not on social platform
lol...so you're NOT part of the “more than 100% supporters?”
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by papoudaupolos: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blooddiamond:
p
Don't ever start smtn u can't finish. It's called cowardice
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by papoudaupolos: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by Blooddiamond: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Don't be a slow eastern pigz
Look at an idiot calling someone a pig,aren't u n ur parents worst than a pig?
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by Blooddiamond: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
papoudaupolos:

U can't run away oo
Or did u kil ur sef?
No boy....did u just finished fu*cking urself?
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by Blooddiamond: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Comeback I forgive u
forgive ur stupiid parents
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by Blooddiamond: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Don't ever start smtn u can't finish. It's called cowardice
yeah we know ur tribes men....they are cowards n slaves grin grin grin
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by Blooddiamond: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
papoudaupolos:
R.I.P
Did u just kill urself n ur stupiid parents? grin grin
Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2018
Redhot111:
don't even mind the op. He is a buharist wanting to give us the impression that Buhari is less hated than he really is. No genuine poll will give Buhari 20% from the NC, SW, SS and SE put together. Even the NEW and NW shouldn't give him more than 40 together abi no be Nigerians they live there? Are they aliens?
No region including the north will give him 3% except it is rigged!

The Northerners self knows that the economy is biting hard since the inception of Buhari

forget those crowd you see, they were rented!

You still dey hear sai barber again

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government by Redhot111(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

No region including the north will give him 3% except it is rigged!

The Northerners self knows that the economy is biting hard since the inception of Buhari

forget those crowd you see, they were rented!

You still dey hear sai barber again
Lol. Ur moniker says it. U are truly wise n truthful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? / Trust Me, Something Fishy Is Going On - Pendulum By Dele Momodu / Insecurity: Inside Yobe state after years of of Boko Haram insurgency (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.