Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (193209 Views)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ghpsi: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Have they called you yet?

Jobberman, yes
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Eaglewings212: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Have they called you yet?
Come to think of it.. I thought this question of how much are you expecting and all usually happens on a one on one thing.. this like my first time hearing these happening via email just my thought though.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ghpsi: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eaglewings212:

Come to think of it.. I thought this question of how much are you expecting and all usually happens on a one on one thing.. this like my first time hearing these happening via email just my thought though.

Some interviewers would give you the option of not disclosing how much you're currently earning/how much you wish to earn. Mine did & I chose not to disclose.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by DOWHILE: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
Modified
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ghpsi: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
DOWHILE:

Someone just called me too now. Offering me 150k max.

Please what is the name of the person that called you?

I didn't get a name. Caller was male though
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ginkus(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
DOWHILE:

same support engineer?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
ghpsi:

Jobberman, yes
Alright, how much did you tell them?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Sleekydee(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
DOWHILE:

150k isn't bad....hope u accepted?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by DOWHILE: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
ginkus:

same support engineer?

Yeah, that's right
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by DOWHILE: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Sleekydee:

150k isn't bad....hope u accepted?

Not yet

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Sleekydee(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
DOWHILE:

Not yet

osheeeey...let them no wassup

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ginkus(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
DOWHILE:

Not yet

Please can you give us more details about the call.
When you said no, what was their response
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by DOWHILE: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
ginkus:

Please can you give us more details about the call.
When you said no, what was their response

Just said Okay........

He said it's a permanent Job and he explained other packages attached to the Job.

It was brief though
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ginkus(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
DOWHILE:

Just said Okay........

He said it's a permanent Job and he explained other packages attached to the Job.

It was brief though

Other packages like?

Hope my questions isn't too much
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
ginkus:

Other packages like?

Hope my questions isn't too much

Maybe you should chill until you are called to find out the packages na

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Eaglewings212: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
has Anyone received a call regarding billing role ?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by chigo4404(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
ginkus:

same support engineer?

Guys, is it proper to bargain different pays for the same job position in the same company? Is it done? Would that be fair when someone realises that eventually while on the job. What's your take?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by fmarshal(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
I've been thinking in this direction as well. I feel they already had an amount in mind before coming, but after interacting with consultants here, they realized they could actually save more money. So, they are now conducting surveys to get a fair price. I may be very wrong, but that's just how I see it.
chigo4404:

Guys, is it proper to bargain different pays for the same job position in the same company? Is it done? Would that be fair when someone realises that eventually while on the job. What's your take?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by toro92: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2018
For those that have been called, did tek expert called your references too?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ghpsi: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2018
toro92:
For those that have been called, did tek expert called your references too?

Nah, I don't think so. Did any of your references get called?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by toro92: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2018
ghpsi:

Nah, I don't think so. Did any of your references get called?
Still waiting for the call...
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by simplynace(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2018
Yes it is... There are office where a staff can earn more than his/her boss but those sort of offices make sure staff salaries are confidential

chigo4404:

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by DOWHILE: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2018
fmarshal:
I've been thinking in this direction as well. I feel they already had an amount in mind before coming, but after interacting with consultants here, they realized they could actually save more money. So, they are now conducting surveys to get a fair price. I may be very wrong, but that's just how I see it.

I agree with you on this because, the first time a lady called me from Jobberman before the interview, she made me understand that the range is btw 160-180k. I think they are trying to see who's gonna fall for this trick. once you are qualified and you are called for the offer, stand your ground, don't let frustration push you into doing something you'll start regretting later.

chigo4404:

As in ehn, it's not cool at all.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by tokuns(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2018
Am just surprised and speechless about all this, they better not start up on a bad note, else people will just come and then leave.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by fmarshal(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Just got a call from Tek Experts. The offer was good and I accepted.
Hope to see you guys at the office soon.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by opeyemode: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2018
fmarshal:

for which position pls?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by tokuns(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2018
fmarshal:

do you mind sharing with the house?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by toro92: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2018
fmarshal:
When was your interview ser?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Eaglewings212: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2018
opeyemode:

for which position pls?
Which role ?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Eaglewings212: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2018
I got a call from jobberman... I got a call from Tek Experts which one we dey gan! grin
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ghpsi: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2018
Eaglewings212:
I got a call from jobberman... I got a call from Tek Experts which one we dey gan! grin

Lol the caller is Nigerian and the caller ID said Jobberman. Caller sha says he's calling from Tek Experts
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ghpsi: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2018
fmarshal:

Have you or anyone else received an offer email? Or is it just calls for now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.