Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North (10660 Views)

No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC / INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP / Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by ZombieBuster: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Jega rigged the election in Apc favor
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by Omobada(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Must everything said by Yimka Odumakin on his own opinions regarded as Afenifere's position?
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by Realist2: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
nototribalist:
The North have successfully divided the South side technically.

So until the South unite the illiterate north will continue to take us back.

No truer words have been spoken this way.
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by emmasege: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Una never start... Instead of you to also mobilize your people in the southwest, old young, even newborn babies too to vote out this disaster of a president...

The north will still bring their underaged to vote, come 2019..

We are still in First Half, incase you have forgetten.... Second half go tough wella!!
You are very much on point. Let obas, Igwes, Obis and other southern traditional rulers also threaten INEC staff who fail to register underage voters. The OPC, MASSOB, Niger Delta Avengers should also supervise the registration of underage.

Nobody has monopoly of violence and election malpractice. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by Realist2: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
sirugos:
Buhari is a confused entity...
No, he is a fraud blended with bigotry and disaster.
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by royallord1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ngokafor:

North and comedy of errors is like 5 and 6..

Jega's INEC...'Kano state-2million votes for APC,Katsina-1.8million votes for APC e.t.c'

After all said and done close to 80% of those so-called voters are toddlers and primary school pupils.. undecided....such a pathetic situation.

The Land of the Rising Sun shall come to pass sooner or later.

I hope u mean the land of the rising sun, will rise to the occasion and produce at least 18million votes collectively ... Other wise it is ur cowardice DAT is rising ... To ditch ur home because u lack bravery, is nothing else but pure unrefined Cowardice
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by congorasta: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
angels09:

When you have sense to know that we are running different governmental orientations

thrash..
as usual
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
congorasta:

thrash..
as usual

Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by Omeokachie: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Prof. Jega-Jega.

(In Orubebe's voice) We will not take this!
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by Ahmeduana(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
From the day one, when inec said arewa consultative forum bought some computers laptops for them to fast track the registration process, that is when I know that jega as been compromised, what is the business of arewa a tribal organizations with buying of electoral equipments for inec?, the computers as been preconfigure or pre registered with with names from Niger republic
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by Ahmeduana(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
From the day one, when inec said arewa consultative forum bought some computers laptops for them to fast track the registration process, that is when I know that jega as been compromised, what is the business of arewa a tribal organizations with buying of electoral equipments for inec? the computers as been preconfigure or pre registered with with names from Niger republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by Ngokafor(f): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
royallord1:

I hope u mean the land of the rising sun, will rise to the occasion and produce at least 18million votes collectively ... Other wise it is ur cowardice DAT is rising ... To ditch ur home because u lack bravery, is nothing else but pure unrefined Cowardice

Your posts reeks of so much stuppidity i cant even deal...You must a Yoruba person to be able to come up with such trash...like Peak Milk,its in you guys.
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by emmie14: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Hehehehehe.. I thought U Ppl said Jega was d best thing to happen to dis country, afta jollof rice. Wen d former govt cried out u Ppl said dey were crying becos dey wanted to rig d elections and lost.. Una Neva see anything.. Cows will soon b issued PVCs
Please is Afenifere in existence during and immediately after the presidential election in 2015? What was their statement . Wise up this time.
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by emmie14: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
royallord1:

Afenifere is stressing and regretting the outcome of 2015 presidential election. What is your opinion? Is the rising sun your only problem in Nigerian political arena?
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by eTECTIVe(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
emmie14:

Please is Afenifere in existence during and immediately after the presidential election in 2015? What was their statement . Wise up this time.

Afenifere being d south west speak from d side of their mouth dat is fed..
http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/02/presidential-election-free-and-fair-afenifere/

D only election dey complain about is d June 12 election and still want govt to announce dat result

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by GavelSlam: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
The same people that never wanted PVC?

Mtcheew!!
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by CioAngels(f): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Southerners should stop talking about underage voters in the north because there is nothing you will say that will stop them. Come 2019, the underage will troop out in droves to vote. It is the tradition of the north so, the south should register all their toddlers to vote in the elections from now till 2019 elections. INEC would not have any right to stop the toddlers in south from registering and voting so let the game begin. What is good for the geese is equally good for the gander. Who says their elite in the north were not aware of evil cheating intentions?
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by positivethought: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
The southern part of Nigeria and Christians generally are just cowards,now what stop the south from doing same, instead they are hear talking grammar,during Johnathan they south were willing to destroy him out of greed and hatred now see how the core northerners are prepared to die for buhari even with the conivance of some southerners,come 2019 buhari will still win the elections not because Nigerians are happy with him but due to the foolishness and docility of the south and christians in general.
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by emmie14: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Afenifere being d south west speak from d side of their mouth dat is fed..
http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/02/presidential-election-free-and-fair-afenifere/

D only election dey complain about is d June 12 election and still want govt to announce dat result

Naira landers from SW region lack words over this topic. I doubt seriously if really Afenifere is involved in these.
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by royallord1(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ngokafor:

Your posts reeks of so much stuppidity i cant even deal...You must a Yoruba person to be able to come up with such trash...like Peak Milk,its in you guys.

My problem here is what response will I give a myopic mind as urs Dat would make basic sense to u.... U have allowed genetic foolishness to cloud ur peanut sized brain.... Must shameful
First off am not yoruba... Am deltan...
Secondly... Its only a shallow minded, full illiterate individual who isn't a student of history or someone with an unrefined sense of understanding that will be shouting Biafra all around ...
Biafra as an ideology for free state is dead on arrival... I will give u some reasons... Pls at this point I will advice u stand up and read the following points cos it seems beyond reasonable doubt that ur brain is genetically lodged in ur ass.... There is great need for u to think straight-up right..

1. No rich and well established IGBO MAN supports Biafra... If dey did... The east would have been a hub of commerce and industry the very thing most Igbo men are known for... But alas... They have their investment, industries, and properties scattered all over the country... While their home town is left fallow.... Only riffraffs like u who have no investment and nothing to lose apart from your worthless life will scream Biafra... Which igbo man will agree to lose their wealth and properties for some self country fantasy?.. Dont u knw that the government of Lagos/ Federal government for instance, if biafra gets independence.. can institute a law that will ensure igbos lose all their properties/ wealth in their land ?... Or u think u will eat ur cake and have it?

2. Igbo's are very greedy and tribalistic... Defend or deny all you want. . but the truth is no anambra man would want an ebonyi man to lord it over them.... I.e be a governor or president... If u are still in doubt remember the situation of the catholic bishop saga.... Both men are Igbos .. Both men are from the imaginary land of the rising sun... Yet tribalism did not allow them to worship God who created all men equal in spirit and truth... Neither did it allow them see bishop OKPALAEKE as the true son of their soil that he is.... Shameful....
The story of south Sudan which fought several wars in quest for independence from Sudan comes to mind... Now they have been independent for over 4 years they are still fighting... Not with Sudan now... But themselves... Shameful

3. No founding father of the ideology supports the quest again.. All who saw the war, say the war was a mistake and should not happen again... Only worthless folks who never fought in the war, nor gave wisdom a chance to speak to them still clamour for a Biafra state...

4. The east has only 5 states... Yet alignated them selves from the general politics of the country by believing the fowl-party(apga) can take them national... What a self deceit, a fast far from the truth...

5. The last elections, the east produced the lowest turn out and u are crying for Federal attention... Wen ur votes are virtually worthless to sway a national election....
Pls note, NOT APC OR PDP OR even OBJ's 3rd force will field an IGBO man as vice president talk less of president... In 2019 elections ... Clearly showing how almost worthless ur electoral value is....
Keep playing local politics don't look at the big picture... Wallow in ur infinite genetics studidiity...

I believe if truly u didn't read my post sitting on ur brain... U would have caught a glimspe of the big picture and begin to vaccinate ur mind over ur selfish and not profitable agenda of Biafra and see how u and ur people can take ownership of your country... NIGERIA... THE NIGERIA NNAMDI AZIKIWE AND HIS LIKES FOUGHT FOR... AND BIRTHED IN 1960
I REPEAT BIAFRA AS AN IDEOLOGY FOR INDEPENDENT STATE IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL...... BUT BIAFRA AS AN IDEOLOGY FOR ENGAGEMENT AND CO- OWNERSHIP OF NIGERIA... BY WAY OF THE ECONOMY AND POLICTICS.. IS THE ONLY WAY OF BIRTHING BIAFRA BENEFITS FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIA including IGBOS.... AND FOR ONE NIGERIA... That Biafra I support... Little child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by degamemaster(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
The south needs to separate from the north and build their own country and leave the north to do as they like. The north is causing a lot setbacks to the country.
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by royallord1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
emmie14:
Afenifere is stressing and regretting the outcome of 2015 presidential election. What is your opinion? Is the rising sun your only problem in Nigerian political arena?

I believe having read my post above.... U would know my intent...
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by emmie14: 5:38am On Feb 22, 2018
royallord1:

I believe having read my post above.... U would know my intent...
I don't know because of your flexibility in analysis or negative mindset about Biafra agitation. Afenifere have joined
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by Ngokafor(f): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2018
royallord1:

My problem here is what response will I give a myopic mind as urs Dat would make basic sense to u.... U have allowed genetic foolishness to cloud ur peanut sized brain.... Must shameful
First off am not yoruba... Am deltan...
Secondly... Its only a shallow minded, full illiterate individual who isn't a student of history or someone with an unrefined sense of understanding that will be shouting Biafra all around ...
Biafra as an ideology for free state is dead on arrival... I will give u some reasons... Pls at this point I will advice u stand up and read the following points cos it seems beyond reasonable doubt that ur brain is genetically lodged in ur ass.... There is great need for u to think straight-up right..

1. No rich and well established IGBO MAN supports Biafra... If dey did... The east would have been a hub of commerce and industry the very thing most Igbo men are known for... But alas... They have their investment, industries, and properties scattered all over the country... While their home town is left fallow.... Only riffraffs like u who have no investment and nothing to lose apart from your worthless life will scream Biafra... Which igbo man will agree to lose their wealth and properties for some self country fantasy?.. Dont u knw that the government of Lagos/ Federal government for instance, if biafra gets independence.. can institute a law that will ensure igbos lose all their properties/ wealth in their land ?... Or u think u will eat ur cake and have it?

2. Igbo's are very greedy and tribalistic... Defend or deny all you want. . but the truth is no anambra man would want an ebonyi man to lord it over them.... I.e be a governor or president... If u are still in doubt remember the situation of the catholic bishop saga.... Both men are Igbos .. Both men are from the imaginary land of the rising sun... Yet tribalism did not allow them to worship God who created all men equal in spirit and truth... Neither did it allow them see bishop OKPALAEKE as the true son of their soil that he is.... Shameful....
The story of south Sudan which fought several wars in quest for independence from Sudan comes to mind... Now they have been independent for over 4 years they are still fighting... Not with Sudan now... But themselves... Shameful

3. No founding father of the ideology supports the quest again.. All who saw the war, say the war was a mistake and should not happen again... Only worthless folks who never fought in the war, nor gave wisdom a chance to speak to them still clamour for a Biafra state...

4. The east has only 5 states... Yet alignated them selves from the general politics of the country by believing the fowl-party(apga) can take them national... What a self deceit, a fast far from the truth...

5. The last elections, the east produced the lowest turn out and u are crying for Federal attention... Wen ur votes are virtually worthless to sway a national election....
Pls note, NOT APC OR PDP OR even OBJ's 3rd force will field an IGBO man as vice president talk less of president... In 2019 elections ... Clearly showing how almost worthless ur electoral value is....
Keep playing local politics don't look at the big picture... Wallow in ur infinite genetics studidiity...

I believe if truly u didn't read my post sitting on ur brain... U would have caught a glimspe of the big picture and begin to vaccinate ur mind over ur selfish and not profitable agenda of Biafra and see how u and ur people can take ownership of your country... NIGERIA... THE NIGERIA NNAMDI AZIKIWE AND HIS LIKES FOUGHT FOR... AND BIRTHED IN 1960
I REPEAT BIAFRA AS AN IDEOLOGY FOR INDEPENDENT STATE IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL...... BUT BIAFRA AS AN IDEOLOGY FOR ENGAGEMENT AND CO- OWNERSHIP OF NIGERIA... BY WAY OF THE ECONOMY AND POLICTICS.. IS THE ONLY WAY OF BIRTHING BIAFRA BENEFITS FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIA including IGBOS.... AND FOR ONE NIGERIA... That Biafra I support... Little child

You need to your schizophrenic drugs dude cos you are clearly a yaba left pschiatrist patient.
..I honestly didnt read the rubbish you spewed cos i have no time to read rantings from a mentally unstable person..
...This would be my last reply to you...bye.
Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by royallord1(m): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2018
emmie14:

I don't know because of your flexibility in analysis or negative mindset about Biafra agitation. Afenifere have joined
I do not have a negative mindset abt Biafra.... because even the creators of the Biafran ideology as an independent state have thought it wise to redefine Biafra as a banner that will bring abt development, growth, and success of the igbos and Igbo lands in Nigeria....by way of active participation in the social-economy and politics of Nigeria...
Just as we have afenifere, odudwawa peoples congress for the Yoruba's and arewa for the Hausa... Biafra should become an ideology that will see to the advancement of the Igbo tribe in Nigeria.... Not chicken out and make a mockery of the labours of our heros past ... #nnamdi azikiwe...

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by royallord1(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2018
Ngokafor:

You need to your schizophrenic drugs dude cos you are clearly a yaba left pschiatrist patient.
..I honestly didnt read the rubbish you spewed cos i have no time to read rantings from a mentally unstable person..
...This would be my last reply to you...bye.

The above bolded is the problem of most Nigerian youth... Dey don't read and claim they are too busy to read.... You are what u read .. U read nothing you are nothing... Wisdom is gotten not by what u think but by what u read...
U unconsciously revealed how u are swayed by what others think for you... You have no mind of your own... Stop progressing in error...
Read on history of Biafra and other issues as regards Nigerian politics and Igbo... U will see things for what they are and not what u are told....
Even The good book says... My people perish from lack of knowledge... (They are ignorant)
Reading drives away ignorance.... And guarantees knowledge... Pick a book drive away ur ignorance... DAT u may not perish

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North by emmie14: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2018
royallord1:

I do not have a negative mindset abt Biafra.... because even the creators of the Biafran ideology as an independent state have thought it wise to redefine Biafra as a banner that will bring abt development, growth, and success of the igbos and Igbo lands in Nigeria....by way of active participation in the social-economy and politics of Nigeria...
Just as we have afenifere, odudwawa peoples congress for the Yoruba's and arewa for the Hausa... Biafra should become an ideology that will see to the advancement of the Igbo tribe in Nigeria.... Not chicken out and make a mockery of the labours of our heros past ... #nnamdi azikiwe...
I would have call you if the opportunity is there. Actually is either you misplaced priority or I misunderstood you all the same I know appreciate your points and stand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders / Akpabio's Counsel Reveals High Conspiracy In Favour Of Ekpenyong!!! / Five APC Chieftains Ask Court To Stop Planned National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.