Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? (6390 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Oxford Dictionary Recognises IBERIBERISM As An English Word / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Hamzatfresh: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
I'll rather kill myself than to commit suicide
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Uyi168: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Commot for my face make i see road to pass
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Bifrost: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
*Phone rings.
*Picks up phone.
Me: Hello, who am I hearing?
Caller: Is me talking, you're hearing me?
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
IkeBuya:
Overheard in Benin City a few years back.......

Out of all my Childrens, Osaro is the worstest
He beated my wife and nakeded she
When I ask him why he behave like so,
He carried me in the up, nack me in the ground and match me leg in the belle!

is that a pirate language grin

2 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by simmydebadest(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Go and kneel down under the afternoon
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by deluckiesta: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
i want to drink champagne water
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by christ007(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
I was there sawing you when you are on stand
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by ilevic(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pls What Is The Importancy Of All These When The Greediness Of Our Learders Is Causing Much Sufferness?

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by christ007(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Was we not standing inside the home when he come in
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by kzubyar(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cames to your house you did dey
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by kzubyar(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
kzubyar:
Cames to your house you didn't dey
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by christ007(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
I saw him with him talking to each other
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Timajohn(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Were me not here,when you is passing
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by christ007(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Why must he talk that in front of we,we should have go out form inside the bar.
na for imo State I hear this English
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by christ007(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fathers :have I not tell you to stop going to that boi home
Daughter :father I didn't go to is home ooo.we just met on the road side
Father:what was he talking to you coz If you go and carry belle into my home I will kill two of whonna

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by ovieokodhi(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
I am talking to you and you are wakaring go.
Will you open the tap louder?
I see you here I see you there are you twice?

2 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by eagleccentric(m): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Is a lie

Is a true
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by eagleccentric(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
America did it
Russia did it
France did it
Why can't we did it?

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by christ007(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
U no well u check ur tym be asking me such
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by christ007(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
I rather to kill him than to beating him coz am just dey vex for him
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Paradigm777: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Can you HEAR the smell of the mess? grin
I want to go and barber my HEAD

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Paradigm777: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
ilevic:
Pls What Is The Importancy Of All These When The Greediness Of Our Learders Is Causing Much Sufferness?
grin grin grin
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by damtan(m): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2018
I cannot come and go and kill myself jare
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Csami(m): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2018
If you get to that extreme end, you will see a bending corner.

3 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by damtan(m): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2018
ilevic:
Bros, u better laugh small, it's good for your health o. I've been laughing since i saw this thread
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by biafraisdead(m): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2018
I came to ur house yesterday but u didn't de.
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by PurpleHouse(m): 12:20am On Feb 22, 2018
Something dey smell. You dey hear am? "No, I nor dey hear the smell."
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by kjsun15: 1:16am On Feb 22, 2018
we finished in 1:1 goalless draw now.
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by kjsun15: 1:20am On Feb 22, 2018
I cannot come die o
what are you going?
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by blowedfish: 1:41am On Feb 22, 2018
I am talking and you are jumping into it. How many talker?

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by christ007(m): 2:00am On Feb 22, 2018
I saw she when am on the bus top and she no saw me for where i dey stand
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by sopstan(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2018
i want to hear the smell you're seeing...my ears blocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC / Meet Agnes, The Girl Who Scored Highest In JAMB (PHOTOS) / Read This Warning SIGN Pasted In Front Of A Popular Brothel...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.