Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? (6372 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Oxford Dictionary Recognises IBERIBERISM As An English Word / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by freethinker01: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2018
I see you there, I see you here, are you twice?
Enter your shoe and follow me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by tempel(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2018
I am calling you and you are walkering they go
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Jona48(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Commot for the afternoon go to the evening
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Rukayatmusa(f): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
I don't want to hear u speak that bad rubbish English again.
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by christ007(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
You can not believe that I was sawing the both of two talking to him grin omo girl for imo state wan kill me before I enter lag.i don laugh die for here oopp grin
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by mndayebo(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2018
I see you here I see you there, are you twice?
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by MegaStarr(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
I first you to come.
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by dupelomo777(f): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
when I enter into d exam hall, I just forgeted d answer to number question 1,kuma it's not because I doesn't know it Wallahi it is a simplicity
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
I has a pen.

Uncle, I did not spoke.

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol.... What about...

"Hey, oya... One, two, three, four, and five of you... Both of you follow me."

Magnoliaa:
I has a pen.

Uncle, I did not spoke.

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Debroslink: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
A SS 3 girl once told me this...

When I graduate from this school, I will go to University of Unilag.
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Lol.... What about...

"Hey, oya... One, two, three, four, and five of you... Both of you follow me."

grin
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Debroslink:
A SS 3 girl once told me this...

When I graduate from this school, I will go to University of Unilag.

Hehe. She might be referring to another university built INSIDE Unilag. cheesy
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by sirknight(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
The two both of us is going alone...
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by K2Haq(f): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
I can't not marriage a man who is not education because me am graduation
Come lets leave where the sun dey and go to where the sun no dey
Why are you looking at me? am I visible?
Why are you late to school? I missed my traffic
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Jamkidreloaded(m): 1:55am On Mar 29, 2018
if I marry with Mr.kunle, I will lost your broda and I will no be your wife, are u won't it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Varsity Produces First Batch Of Pharmacists After Accreditation / Thread For Structural Engineering Students. / Is This Real? See How Jamb Caught A Student Cheating In The Exam Hall With CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.