Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

"I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari (34434 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom / I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by laidelaitan(f): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday visited Yola where he insisted that he had fulfilled major promises made to electorate during his political campaign.

Buhari, who paid homage to Lamido of Adamawa, Alhaji Muhammadu Barkindo at his palace, said that the fight against corruption and maintaining peace and security were among the priorities of his administration.

“We appreciate security progress in the North East and the country at large.

He explained also that economic development has improved, especially in the area of agriculture.

“We are lucky that for the past two years farmers across the country experienced excellent harvests,” Buhari said.

He said that Federal ministry of agriculture and Central Bank of Nigeria would continue to support famers in years to come in order to sustain sufficient national food production and economy growth.

He said he was aware of the abandoned Chochi water and irrigation project in Yola South local government area and explained that no one should be blamed for it.

Barkindo had advised Buhari not to listen to the call by some “empty barrel Nigerian elite’’ that he should not seek for a second term.

“I am calling you to remain focus, stand firm and don’t listen to the empty barrels Nigerian elites who are calling you not to re-contest for 2019 Presidential election.

“They are burying their heads in shame and telling people that Buhari’s led Government has done nothing,” Barkindo noted.

He noted that the elite had forgotten that Buhari introduced Treasury Single Account where Tens of Trillions of naira belonging to Nigerian people was saved.

He listed some of the visible achievements of Buhari to include security, economy and fight against corruption.

He appealed to the Federal Government to look into the Chochi water and rice irrigation project which he said was abandoned for over 20 years .

The monarch appealed to the president to intervene and reconsider the upgrading of Moddibo Adama University of Technology, Yola into full pledge conventional university with schools of management, Information Technology, Health among others.
( NAN)

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-have-fulfilled-on-my-major-promises-buhari/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2018
Whatever they are giving to this man before he talks is so strong embarassed

476 Likes 34 Shares

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by coolscott(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by zakim(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Maybe i do not understood the write up...what are the major promises? petrol =N40, dollar $1= N1

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by eTECTIVe(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2018
Yes U have... U promised change, Nigerians are having it to d fullest.. U didn't mention positive change so U are ryt..
Em d part 2 of Chibok drama series is out oo baba, now showing in Yola there sef

284 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2018
This man is so not living in reality

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Jokerman(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Yes you have fulfilled it to we the yoruba muslims.....

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
You are absolutely 100 % right mr president

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Emycord: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
yarimo:
SO WHAT IS HE LOOKING FOR NEXT YEAR

211 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Dontquit: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yes u have run d race well,you have also finished d course u started in 2015,you have delivered d msg perfectly well,you champion d the greatness of this country so well,both d msg we send u and d one u deem fit to delivered u av done dem excellently. This is d reason we d genuine Nigerian arebsaying thank u for a promise kept its high time u return back to Dauta.

Thank you Buhari.

Though I am still looking for the promise u fulfilled.

225 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Dontquit: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yes u have run d race well,you have also finished d course u started in 2015,you have delivered d msg perfectly well,you champion d the greatness of this country so well,both d msg we send u and d one u deem fit to delivered u av done dem excellently. This is d reason we d genuine Nigerian are saying thank u for a promise kept its high time u return back to Dauta.

Thank you Buhari.

13 Likes

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by osazeeblue01: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yes you have tried baba.
It's time for you to rest.
BackToDaura2019

129 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Robisky001(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Back to Daura enough is enough.

57 Likes

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Yinxies(f): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Where and when?

7 Likes

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Desyner: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Now I see why there is a desperate push to label the BH war a won battle.

12 Likes

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
I am in agreement with Buhari that he has fulfilled his mission to Nigeria.

For those that may not be aware, Buhari's mission to Nigeria is to kill and destroy the entire country. He must be returned to Daura come 2019 to answer to his crime against humanity.

Good riddance!

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by DaGC(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Honestly, this made me chuckle wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by jonadaft: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Senseless old fool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
This man is high on waina

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by NwaAmaikpe: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked

Yes,
His promise of cowlonizing Nigeria.
His promise of insecurity,
His promise of making the country unhabitable
His promise of muzzling critics,
His promise of marginalizing the Igbos,
His promise of ressurecting a Jihad,
His promise of enlisting Nigeria as an Islamic Nation.
His promise of putting Northerners in all the strategic positions.

Thank you for fulfilling your promises.
Please take a bow and head
#BackToDaura.

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by OnyeJombo: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
angry
Let's join hands and send this baskard gworo chewing burkutu sipping imp back to where ever he came from.....
angry angry

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by AntiGod: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Authoreety: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Can I laf pls??

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Buhari, people re coming for u so fiercely this time around.
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
yarimo:
THEN ITS TIME FOR HIM TO RETURN TO DAURA, IF HE REFUSED TO LEAVE IN PEACE NIGERIANS WILL BE FORCED TO BUNDLED HIM BACK TO DAURA IN PIECES

11 Likes

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Jerryojozy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chai! What have we done to deserve this ? 94 students are still missing from Yobe Boko haram attack and this directionless man is talking about fulfilling major promises. My PVC is ready. #KanawaDabo

Genius J

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oh yeah! And Nigeria is now worst than you met it. angry May it never be well with this useless president. sad
You can win by lies,deceits & propaganda but can never governed by any.

10 Likes

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by handsomeyinka(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Cute9gerian: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
It's true sir, you have fulfilled your promises of tormenting the lives of many Nigerian's. Rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by fSociety: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Buhari till 2023
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by eseveli(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
may thunder from egelege shrine strike u there

8 Likes

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by mccoy47(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.