Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Alteo Pays N540 Million To Reaffirm His Commitment To Nigerian Football - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alteo Pays N540 Million To Reaffirm His Commitment To Nigerian Football (10777 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team / Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Alteo Pays N540 Million To Reaffirm His Commitment To Nigerian Football by Naughtytboy: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Humanbeing1st:
a whole year? I don't. do such a fuckery bussiness
iam just being on a saver side, now think . If u charge 3h for every 10000, how much will u make a day?
Re: Alteo Pays N540 Million To Reaffirm His Commitment To Nigerian Football by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Birikiti:
Amaju is working!

He started on a very shaky note, the debacles with Stephen Keshi and Sunday Oliseh, his run in with the Minister of Sports and the factional NFF leader Chris Giwa, Super Eagles inability to qualify for 2 consecutives Nations Cup competitions, inability of age-grade teams to qualify for all competitions in 2017, Lack of funds/sponsorship deals,.. The list goes on and on.

The man and his team weathered the storm and today Nigerian football is in an enviable position.

Hopefully, more tremendous results will follow the Super Eagles, Falcons and League clubs this year and eventually lead to creating a viable Nigerian football brand.

When this happens the whole Nation, all sectors of the economy, will have a positive rub off internationally

I said it before and reiterate it again, there's no PR branding tool bigger than Sports in general and football in particular in our world today. I stand to be corrected!
sex is more potent

(1) (2) (Reply)

No AFCON Target For Eguavoen - NFF / Fed Cup Final 2015: Lobi Stars Vs Akwa United (1 - 2) On November 22nd, 2015 / Rio 2016 Olympics: Okagbare Not Banned — AFN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.