Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Husband Was ‘trashed’ After APC Won 2015 Polls —tinubu’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Was ‘trashed’ After APC Won 2015 Polls —tinubu’s Wife (388 Views)

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Husband Was ‘trashed’ After APC Won 2015 Polls —tinubu’s Wife by ybtcnews: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
As the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, begins to reconcile warring sides in the ruling party, his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, has decried that her husband was “trashed” after the party won the 2015 elections.

President Buhari had mandated Tinubu to reconcile aggrieved party members ahead of the 2019 general elections, an assignment the former governor of Lagos State has since begun.

Full Story: http://ybtcnews.com/2018/02/20/my-husband-was-trashed-after-apc-won-2015-polls-tinubus-wife/
Re: My Husband Was ‘trashed’ After APC Won 2015 Polls —tinubu’s Wife by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2018

(1)

Re: To Be Grateful Is Divine -CPS Onwuemeodo / United States Condemns Abduction Of Dapchi School Girls By Boko Haram / Judiciary Autonomy: Eminent Edo People Lambast EDHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.