Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's (26935 Views)

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by O2wenty05: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] cheesy
bakynes:
I have always said Obasanjo is the greatest Nigerian dead or Alive. He has been around at every transition from the first Republic up until now.

shocked
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by blacknp(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
bakynes:
I have always said Obasanjo is the greatest Nigerian dead or Alive. He has been around at every transition from the first Republic up until now.
Best believe President Buhari is somewhere in the back ground.
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by MLDrima: 5:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Oblongata:
Adamu ciroma stares on as Murtala intimates Obasanjo from a book in the 70's

The late Ciroma is Liman Ciroma (former secretary to the military government) not Adamu Ciroma

1 Like

Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by Rursh(m): 5:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Deenite:
This guyz have been leading us since 70s till date, dem no gree die, dem gree let our country grow
Ode! Two of them don die na
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by kolexy(m): 5:48am On Feb 22, 2018
Marxist001:
Muritala was supposed to be one of Nigeria's finest president but he was not given that opportunity....I suspect buhari and co!!!!
Have you read Nigerian history? He has a good report because he was only in power for 6months.
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by chccho(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Glo network is really crazy angry
Its a disaster
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by emmasege: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
Is this baba Iyabo?
I dey wonder also o. Baba was a fine boy in his days Sha. How come he now looks so ugly?
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by Deenite(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rursh:
Ode! Two of them don die na
i don't know what i did to you to deserve dis insult, but am sure its due to ur lack of home training.

1 Like

Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by OKUCHI11(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

Murtala was a demon. The man was the son of the devil himself. A mass-muderer, tyrant, failed Soldier, war criminal and an anachist.
please Sir can you explain... because according to Wikipedia ....Second-in-Command, Maj. Ibrahim Taiwo...and.....Ibrahim B. Haruna has sometimes been named as the officer who ordered the massacre, following a report of his testimony to the Nigerian Human Rights Violations Investigations Commission, known as the Oputa Panel....PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE...
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by OKUCHI11(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
he was a war criminal
but he was not the one that ordered the Asaba Massacre.... Sir...
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by OKUCHI11(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
kolexy:

Have you read Nigerian history? He has a good report because he was only in power for 6months.
sir meaning his hand would have been soiled if he had stayed longer in power how....if yes please
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by gidgiddy: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
OKUCHI11:
please Sir can you explain... because according to Wikipedia ....Second-in-Command, Maj. Ibrahim Taiwo...and.....Ibrahim B. Haruna has sometimes been named as the officer who ordered the massacre, following a report of his testimony to the Nigerian Human Rights Violations Investigations Commission, known as the Oputa Panel....PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE...

Murtala Mohammed was a man made of pure evil. The man was the agent of the devil himself. The man was an accomplished mass-muderer. Here are some of the things he did.

Murtala led the bloodiest coup in the history of Nigeria. Over 300 Soldiers were killed in Murtala's coup. Other coups in Nigeria, some will be bloodless, some like Nzeogwus coup will claim less than 20 lives. But Murtalas coup was the bloodiest ever known.

People who served under Murtala Mohammeds command during the war such as General Ishola Williams and General Alani Akirinade have both said that Murtala Mohammed regularly ordered the execution of all captured prisoners of war. This is a war crime according to the UN.

Murtala Mohammed superviced the Asaba Massacre were 1000 men, women and children were killed for nothing.

I could go on snd on about the number of people Murtala Mohammed killed but these 3 examples should be enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by Oblongata: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
@OP please Adamu Ciroma is very much alive

baba tonye abeg no vex

wanted to edit my error but it has been locked already!

it is late liman ciroma, not adamu
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by Oblongata: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
katki:
Ciroma is alive and well!
sorry it is late liman ciroma

former secretary to the military govt.

lalasticlala please take note
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by Oblongata: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
amnesty7:

Don't mind the ignoramus.
bros sorry about the mistake. ..

wanted to edit but it was locked in...

that is liman ciroma, secretary to the then military govt
Re: Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's by amnesty7: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Oblongata:
bros sorry about the mistake. ..

wanted to edit but it was locked in...

that is liman ciroma, secretary to the then military govt
Good that you are this open-minded. Still that is Adamu Ciroma in the picture. Liman Ciroma had always worn a goatee.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake / Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll / Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.