Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Only Give Head To Presidents, Vp's And Kings - Huddah Monroe Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Only Give Head To Presidents, Vp's And Kings - Huddah Monroe Brags (950 Views)

Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Give Head To Presidents, Vp's And Kings - Huddah Monroe Brags by bambi2016: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Popular Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has disclosed that she only sleeps with presidents,vice presidents and kings .

In her words, she won’t be caught dead giving head to a normal guy ..

She says she is reserved for men in power because they have everything to lose and won’t release your sex tape like in the case of Blac Chyna that is now trending.

See post: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/21/i-only-give-head-to-presidentsvps-and-kings-huddah-monroe/

Re: I Only Give Head To Presidents, Vp's And Kings - Huddah Monroe Brags by Horlaidex(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Royal or commercial di*ck. Hoe na hoe

2 Likes

Re: I Only Give Head To Presidents, Vp's And Kings - Huddah Monroe Brags by joeaz58(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
olosho
Re: I Only Give Head To Presidents, Vp's And Kings - Huddah Monroe Brags by AntiWailer: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Amarogo ooo.

Bar maaaaan
Re: I Only Give Head To Presidents, Vp's And Kings - Huddah Monroe Brags by 007author(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hoe low show
Re: I Only Give Head To Presidents, Vp's And Kings - Huddah Monroe Brags by sunnysunny69(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
This one na first class olosho.

1 Like

Re: I Only Give Head To Presidents, Vp's And Kings - Huddah Monroe Brags by thedondada(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stupid hoe.

500 naira hoe and 5million hoe are the same thing
Hoes.

Ps. Dick is dick nut is nut.

Swallow that shit hoe
Re: I Only Give Head To Presidents, Vp's And Kings - Huddah Monroe Brags by SAMBARRY: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Big Ass Woman Destroys Motorcycle / (wow) Cardi B Having Fun With Her Hubby To-be As Basketmouth Show Off / Adesua Etomi To Be part of the 60th anniversary live reading of Chinua Achebe's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.