Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe (848 Views)

I Only Give Head To Presidents, Vp's And Kings - Huddah Monroe Brags / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2018

Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has revealed she only sleeps with presidents,vice presidents and kings on Snapchat.

According to her, she won’t be caught dead giving head to a normal guy..

She says she is reserved for men in power because they have everything to lose and won’t release your sex tape like in the case of Blac Chyna.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/why-i-give-head-only-to-presidents-vps-and-kings-huddah-monroe/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by KingSango(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
A sodomy law is a law that defines certain sexual acts as crimes. The precise sexual acts meant by the term sodomy are rarely spelled out in the law, but are typically understood by courts to include any sexual act deemed to be "unnatural" or immoral. Sodomy typically includes anal sex, MouthAction and bestiality.

www.theriseofsodom..com

The Rise of Sodom

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by femolacqua(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
A real vegetarian indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
femolacqua:
A real vegetarian indeed.

Shai! grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by femolacqua(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Shai! grin grin grin
There is God oh grin
Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by Topccy007: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Looking so demonic
Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by oloriadejoke(f): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
God is watching continue eaten someone else's meat upandown. and na somebody go pay for this shit hole bride price
Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
femolacqua:
There is God oh grin
Where?
Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Topccy007:
Looking so demonic
Since when?
But, if she enters for you
You will
Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
oloriadejoke:
God is watching continue eaten someone else's meat upandown. and na somebody go pay for this shit hole bride price

Hmmmmmmmm

Yes na

Can ghost do that?

1 Like

Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by femolacqua(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Where?
Its a humor, don't you get my quote. "Chai there is God oh"
Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by femolacqua(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Where?
Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by Topccy007: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Since when?

But, if she enters for you

You will
My joystick is honourable. I wonder why a lady like you should be support of this kinda pervert.
Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Topccy007:
My joystick is honourable. I wonder why a lady like you should be support of this kinda pervert.

Not true. You are not correct..
Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
femolacqua:

Hmmmmmmm
Good for you
Re: Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe by oloriadejoke(f): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmmm
Yes na
Can ghost do that?
..yes u r right na human being

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Kcee Shares Photo Of Five Star Music Rehearsal Studio / #bbnaija's Ceec And Nina Step Out In Style(photos) / Davido is a member of NBM video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.