Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) (33088 Views)

Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun / Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
124mumsy:
abeg make u dey read b4 u dey quote!

Forgive me...your mum was hanging on my nuts at the time.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by chuks34(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

LOL. ..I said so cos the guy seemed ill and not dead

I think that's the wife
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by sinkhole: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Shroud:
Suicide by matchet? Suspicious!
very many people do not reason like you angry
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Evince(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
My ppl my ppl. Una kill the man and claim he killed himself hmmmm anya ka m ji
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Collins87: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
I want to believe the man had suspected the wife had gone to knack outside. RIP to him.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
buhariguy:
Delta and violent act
that's why it is called the big heart
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by 124mumsy: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxaXx:

Forgive me...your mum was hanging on my nuts at the time.
no wonder u dont have brain! my 101 years old mum is ur spec, i think isanity is in your linage ur mad brother is dead in warri curently
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by anthony533(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky he died because he won't have liked what SARS and Division A policemen would have done to him.
mumu
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
mental illness! all he needed was medications.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
chuks34:

Na wa o, this post says he killed himself already, who them wan come sentence to life in prison na shocked
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
chuks34:

Na wa o, this post says he killed himself already, who them wan come sentence to life in prison na shocked
d tin tire me my broda

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Dis can die die,for naija don tire me,person nor fit read news mk e nor hear die die,may God help us oh
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by exenxe1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
buhari
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by crismark(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Litblogger:
If I talk now, goats will call me a feminist
u dnt av wat it takes to be a feminist...

so feel free to talk.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by mexioni(m): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2018
See as she pose for camera
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by elnoor: 12:35am On Feb 22, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A man has reportedly killed himself after allegedly attacking his wife with a machete in Delta state. The wife identified as Evangelist Mrs Promise was seriously injured and is currently laying critically at the intensive care unit of the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba after her husband allegedly inflicted injuries on her with a machete on Monday evening.

According to reports, the woman returned from a journey that evening, little did she know that the husband had prepared to kill her. As soon as she entered their room the man allegedly attacked her with the machete.

The son then alerted the neighbours who reported the case to the police..

Police later arrived the scene only to meet the man on the floor. He was said to have used the same machete to kill himself.

His corpse has been deposited in an undisclosed mortuary.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-kills-attacking-wife-machete-delta-state-graphic-photos.html
I greeted you educated. Iam always proud to be aMUSLIM & NORTHERNER.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Solumtoonna(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A man has reportedly killed himself after allegedly attacking his wife with a machete in Delta state. The wife identified as Evangelist Mrs Promise was seriously injured and is currently laying critically at the intensive care unit of the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba after her husband allegedly inflicted injuries on her with a machete on Monday evening.

According to reports, the woman returned from a journey that evening, little did she know that the husband had prepared to kill her. As soon as she entered their room the man allegedly attacked her with the machete.

Police later arrived the scene only to meet the man on the floor. He was said to have used the same machete to kill himself.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-kills-attacking-wife-machete-delta-state-graphic-photos.html
I was at the police station when some boys came to report this issue
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Essential(m): 1:56am On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=BoneBlogger post=65260788]A man has reportedly killed himself after allegedly attacking his wife with a machete in Delta state. The wife identified as Evangelist Mrs Promise was seriously injured and is currently laying critically at the intensive care unit of the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba after her husband allegedly inflicted injuries on her with a machete on Monday evening.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-kills-attacking-wife-machete-delta-state-graphic-photos.html[/quote
i suspect pastor? there is another side to this story.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by osuntokun(m): 4:45am On Feb 22, 2018
A lot of gaps in the story. They need to say the truth. What actually happened, not the plain story here.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2018
ayam nor understanding anymor, your own wife
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky he died because he won't have liked what SARS and Division A policemen would have done to him.

I'm more interested to know how he performed the feat of killing himself with the machete.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by vicben27(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2018
Litblogger:
If I talk now, goats will call me a feminist
you'll still need a Diick in your life
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Tloc(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2018
PointZerom:
The neighbours killed this man thinking that the man had killed his wife.

#ICANNOTBEDECEIVED

I was just wandering how one can use a machete to kill himself. Did he stab himself or cut an artery. No proper forensic experts attached to police in this parts.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by charles2044: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2018
I think the man is suffering from brain related problem, he should have been taken to rehab for checkup
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Litblogger: 9:01am On Feb 22, 2018
crismark:

u dnt av wat it takes to be a feminist...

so feel free to talk.

Thank God you know I don't have what it takes.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how does one kill oneself with machete
na that part weak me,I feel say na only me confuse there
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
tragergeorge:
na that part weak me,I feel say na only me confuse there
asinnnn
no be sword wen pesin fit tkae do hara kiri
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
but how does someone kill himself with a machete?
i think when neighbours arrived, someone engaged him and killed him in the process and they all agreed to say he killed himself since he was doing something criminal and warranting of death after all.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
asinnnn no be sword wen pesin fit tkae do hara kiri
me too. i reason am
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
atoh
Kokaine:
me too. i reason am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos / Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets / We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.