Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Do You Have A Facebook Page? Automate Message Replies And Get 100 Customers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have A Facebook Page? Automate Message Replies And Get 100 Customers (341 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” / Let Me Show You How To Get 100,000 Page View Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Facebook Page? Automate Message Replies And Get 100 Customers by samueloduoye(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
If you have a functional business page for your business, you would understand the hassles with responding to messages on time. Again, you may not be getting customers as you might have expected yet. If this describes you, then, this is for you.

I will help you automate responses to messages with up to 10 keywords your customers usually use, so you can relax, and let your chatbot do the work for you, and bring your prospects close to doing business with you.

I will also help you get up to 100 subscribers on Messenger, to whom you can send promotional messages about your products again and again.

Contact me on 080 6798 74 22(WhatsApp/Phone), and let's get this done for your business.

You can also drop your contact, so I can get in touch with you.

(1) (Reply)

New Tips How To Re-enable Your Google Adsense Banned/disable Account / Bitcoin Private Key Saga / Name That One Thing You Loathe About Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.