Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,421 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy (37522 Views)

Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? / Punishment For Blasphemy In Islam / A Select List Of Times Muslims Killed People For Blasphemy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by kennypedia(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
CeeJay9ja:

This got to be the dumbest defense I have seen in my sweet life...

Can you listen to yourself at all?

Countless times people have mocked Jesus and even the pope and christians did nada about it .

Remember when Nikki Minaj wore a pope costume with one dumb ass nigga? She still breathes.

You muslims are just fighting for your Allah and Prophet because you don't believe he has power to defend himself.

If your Allah is so powerful as you claimed,why are you helping him to fight?

And mod asking us to swear an oath, the joke is on you grin

U re indeed a dumb fellow. Did u even read my post? Do u know the meaning of detest? Were u pleased with minaj for what she did? You must be a chatterd fellow of dumb africans
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
burn all those war novel they recites 5times a day, and see this world return to sanity

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 22, 2018
kennypedia:
If you don't know about something don't make mockery of yourselves. If jesus is to be drawn with horn on his head i beleive christain will detest it. Delibrate writing of God name and any prophet name on filthy things is an insult. But in this case i dont think it intentional. They can only suggest they increase the strokes on the cheeks. Note no one is islamically permitted to purnish other without investigation and court order
no Christian will kill you even if you depict Jesus in the worst way.

Peaceful people don't react with violence at the slightest anger! undecided

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Lordspenzo(m): 12:26am On Feb 22, 2018
kennypedia:
If you don't know about something don't make mockery of yourselves.[b] If jesus is to be drawn with horn on his head i beleive christain will detest it. Delibrate writing of God name and any prophet name on filthy things is an insult. [/b]But in this case i dont think it intentional. They can only suggest they increase the strokes on the cheeks. Note no one is islamically permitted to purnish other without investigation and court order
No Christian gives a flying fvck how u draw,spell or portray Jesus..we do not fight fr Jesus he fights fr us
Fvck d useless oath, religion of piece

30 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by blessedvisky(m): 12:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Muslims doing what they do best; drawing attention through violent means. Not their fault Tho, Allah/Mohammed says in the Quran that through violence, he has been made victorious. He further commanded Muslims to strike terror/fear into the hearts of the disbelievers.

These people need to move to another galaxy entirely.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by lovingyouhun: 1:10am On Feb 22, 2018
shadeyinka:
Allahwuakba!
See miracle as allahs name appears on pampers baby nappies.

The end of the world is near
Allah is great

For your mind those markings look exactly thesame abi?

9 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Opoki(m): 2:48am On Feb 22, 2018
JESUSBOIY:

I'm still trying to imagine what would have happened to these masquerade if it was the other way round.

20 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by kennypedia(m): 5:37am On Feb 22, 2018
Lordspenzo:

No Christian gives a flying fvck how u draw,spell or portray Jesus..we do not fight fr Jesus he fights fr us
Fvck d useless oath, religion of piece
U aint a christain cos the values jesus taught you dont potray. Mind u , u can lie 4 africa. Do you know what happened in central african republic 2014?
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Duggedised12(f): 5:58am On Feb 22, 2018
Why is this thread locked, it's not Friday yet, if una like make una put juju Before person comment, I go still click am, yeye dey smell,

Back to the topic, this people that walk around like they have been shot by a sniper on their foreheads have a bad spirit,if you are around them take note,cos when they decide to extend the riot to Nigeria, it is you their so called "infidel friend " they will start with. What a bunch of intolerant evil minded people, mteeeew

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by nairavsdollars(f): 6:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Islam is the major problem of the world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:17am On Feb 22, 2018
Muslim fighting for their Allah they have never seen....Bleep that religion mehn

12 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by kennypedia(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2018
JESUSBOIY:

When mko was said to have drowned bibles in atlantic no christain talked. I own a copy of the bible and read it becos i repect its messanger, do u own a copy of quran least read? U clicked yes to something you dont beleive just becos u want to comment. You dont self value or ego . I MEAN NO INSULT
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by WhoBeThisMan: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Why are Muslims so violent? I really don't get it. Look at a Nairalanders already threatening them to be careful not to end up like Charlie ebdo.
This means that you guys support terrorism as long as it's to other religions.

This is crazy man. I don't know why someone still stays in that religion after seeing all these

FYI:
I am not a Muslim, I don't believe in allah, neither is he god to me.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Lukgaf(m): 6:42am On Feb 22, 2018
If in Nigeria, some people may still say they want to islamize the country

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Kaybaba5(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2018
phreakabit:

What if someone wore a shirt with that cat on it ?

The someone head will be cut off and hang on a stick...and it will be displayed evrywhere.....

Yee behold the religion of peace...

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by iamgenius(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2018
delivryboy:
I'm Muslim and will forever be, but this is the height of stupidity. It's making my head ache, my Christian brother, I hand these illiterate over to you, chew them however you want. I'm off to bed.
You are not a good Muslim then by supporting them in this filthy act.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked
how are you
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by iamgenius(m): 7:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Duggedised12:
Why is this thread locked, it's not Friday yet, if una like make una put juju Before person comment, I go still click am, yeye dey smell,

Back to the topic, this people that walk around like they have been shot by a sniper on their foreheads have a bad spirit,if you are around them take note,cos when they decide to extend the riot to Nigeria, it is you their so called "infidel friend " they will start with. What a bunch of intolerant evil minded people, mteeeew
Dìndìnrìn
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 22, 2018
kennypedia:

U aint a christain cos the values jesus taught you dont potray. Mind u , u can lie 4 africa. Do you know what happened in central african republic 2014?
if that is true, daddy freeze will be dead by now considering that majority of Christians are mad at him.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by nellyelitz(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2018
I know some muslims are most times ashamed of this their cult

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2018
kennypedia:

When mko was said to have drowned bibles in atlantic no christain talked. I own a copy of the bible and read it becos i repect its messanger, do u own a copy of quran least read? U clicked yes to something you dont beleive just becos u want to comment. You dont self value or ego . I MEAN NO INSULT
I don't know what you are talking about, but i can never ever touch the quran, it is a dead sentence. If Muslims are offended with how you hold it, they will stab you to dead in seconds.

My point is violence is not the way of peaceful people. If i start killing people who have insulted me, my believes, my parents or loved ones etc i would murder the whole of my neighborhood. Somebody insulted my mum last month and i have forgiven him!

Peaceful people are forgiving, sympathetic, loving, slow to violence, and merciful. Muslims are the opposite sad

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by delivryboy: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2018
nellyelitz:
I know some Muslims are most times ashamed of this their cult
Christianity is actually the real cult, starting from the clandestine Catholic no one knows what happens deep inside. Moreover, Christians are more concerned about how the world see Christianity than how Christianity truly is inside. Hence, you see Christians keep mum or out rightly deny any wrong done by pastors (they threaten you with "touch not the anointed"wink and when it gets so hot, they quickly change the topic by pointing to the equally wrong thing perpetrated by Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by yahmohy27: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2018
Nutase:
Illiteracy begats stupidity.
And what is your definition of 'illiteracy '?
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2018
delivryboy:

Christianity is actually the real cult, starting from the clandestine Catholic no one knows what happens deep inside. Moreover, Christians are more concerned about how the world see Christianity than how Christianity truly is inside. Hence, you see Christians keep mum or out rightly deny any wrong done by pastors (they threaten you with "touch not the anointed"wink and when it gets so hot, they quickly change the topic by pointing to the equally wrong thing perpetrated by Muslims.
that's the highest they will do. undecided

they don't bomb mosques, they don't behead in the name of Jesus, they don't strap bombs in hijab and detonate in crowded areas after shouting 'Allah akbar'. A murderer is worst than a liar sad

10 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by kennypedia(m): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
if that is true, daddy freeze will be dead by now considering that majority of Christians are mad at him.
Were some christain not aggressive againt him?
Mind u he is constructive in crititism, he is also a christain like u. Some are ready to remove his head frm his neck. He didnt attack jesus but churches that err
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2018
kennypedia:

Were some christain not aggressive againt him?
Mind u he is constructive in crititism, he is also a christain like u. Some are ready to remove his head frm his neck. He didnt attack jesus but churches that err
stop lying bro!
how many Christians riots did you see?

Daddy freeze eat at alastra Christian restaurant months ago and no body killed him. It is ok to criticize and verbally condemn people who insult your religion if you are angry, but the use of violence is what Islam is well known for sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by kennypedia(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I don't know what you are talking about, but i can never ever touch the quran, it is a dead sentence. If Muslims are offended with how you hold it, they will stab you to dead in seconds.

My point is violence is not the way of peaceful people. If i start killing people who have insulted me, my believes, my parents or loved ones etc i would murder the whole of my neighborhood. Somebody insulted my mum last month and i have forgiven him!

Peaceful people are forgiving, sympathetic, loving, slow to violence, and merciful. Muslims are the opposite sad
Nice one. The misconduct of some muslims does nt make it a creed. If u read d quran yourself you will knw d truth.
I have met wit christain who assumed abt islam bt nw they understand and are good friends. 70% will hit u if u insult their parent it's nature
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by kennypedia(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
that's the highest they will do. undecided

they don't bomb mosques, they don't behead in the name of Jesus, they don't strap bombs in hijab and detonate in crowded areas after shouting 'Allah akbar'. A murderer is worst than a liar sad
Have u read abt d spanish crusade?
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Franklyspeakin: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2018
madridguy:
Before arm is before warn. Hope the company will do the needful before it end up like Charlie Hebdo.
so because of the whiskers resembles the name mohammed they are making it a case??
hmmmmm this is unnecessary and uncalled for. lets be peaceful.
dosent the full image resemble a cat an opposing baby product company is trying to fight pampers using muslims and they are falling for the game

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by OhiOfIhima: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2018
There should be an extend you can tore with someone believe... The person dat design the said cartoon for the description to look that way must have a negative thought about Islam... Please, that pampers should be ban asap if not the drama awaiting the company will be an unforeseen tale.
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Xisnin(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2018
Terrorists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) / Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) / Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.