Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? (942 Views)

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
What is blasphemy?
How is it committed?
Is it through words, or through actions?
Who reports a blasphemous act, when it is committed?
Who verifies when a blasphemous act has been committed?

Over 2 decades ago, a christian student schooling in Kaduna, was accused of blasphemy by his fellow student, who is a Northern Muslim due to jealousy and hatred. They had disagreements in campus countlessly over nothing. But this christian boy refused to be bullied. So one day off campus, the Muslim student saw this christian boy and confronted him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
He promised to kill him, but the christian boy called him bluff.
He immediately raised alarm that the christian boy had blasphemed against the holy prophet. He grabbed the christian student and shouted. His shouting attracted other Muslim faithfuls who rushed to the scene.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
He told them the christian boy just blasphemed against the holy prophet, and he was swearing Walai Talai. Anger and rage immediately enveloped the atmosphere. Daggers were drawn, sticks, and other dangerous weapons. Meanwhile the christian boy was trying to explain, but no one cared to listen. His voice was too lonely. They have started beating him. The angry mob had taken over the place when suddenly, some military patrol vehicles appeared at the scene from nowhere to rescue the boy. They had to shoot countless bullets on the air, just to drive away
the angry mob. Nobody cared to ask the christian student his own side of the story. Nobody gave him a chance to explain himself. But they all descended on him without proof or verifiable evidence that he blasphemed. Simply because it was a fellow Muslim that said so.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
This begs for my earlier questions.

What is blasphemy?
How is it committed?
Is it through words, or through actions?
Who reports a blasphemous act, when it is committed?
Who verifies when a blasphemous act has been committed?
What is the required punishment for blasphemy?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Military investigation later exonerated the christian boy of blasphemy, but no action was taken against the Muslim boy, due to some high level connections.
The christian boy had to leave Kaduna State entirely, for his own safety. Doing so, cost him his education & years of study He came back to the South, to start university all over again, after wasting 4 years in Kaduna, because a fellow student out of hatred & jealousy lied against him. Just to get him killed.
He finally graduated, & joined the military. He is today, one of Nigeria's finest officers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by BOSSkesh(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
It’s not necessary about religion it’s about literacy and my level of reasoning
Rich and well to do Muslims who have either gone to school, stayed in a liberal town or city, educated and are literate don’t and won’t have to kill anybody in the name of religion but you see the uneducated and uniformed ones , those guys are very violent and would actually kill you at the slightest provocation or affront perceived to their religion and it’s prophet
The bulk of people killing people anyhow, Weather it’s religious, ethnic or jungle justice is not someone I’ll call “educated,informed or literate”

But it’s worse in the north because the bulk of their population are uneducated, uninformed and illiterate
And to clingy to their religion
And in its final sense Islam is a violent religion and I say it without hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Rich and well to do Muslims who have either gone to school, stayed in a liberal town or city, educated and are literate don’t and won’t have to kill anybody in the name of religion but you see the uneducated and uniformed ones , those guys are very violent and would actually kill you at the slightest provocation or affront perceived to their religion and it’s prophet
The bulk of people killing people anyhow, Weather it’s religious, ethnic or jungle justice is not someone I’ll call “educated,informed or literate”

But it’s worse in the north because the bulk of their population are uneducated, uninformed and illiterate

I have never seen where Christians kill for blasphemy.

If there was not in this 21st century

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by BOSSkesh(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Also I’ve seen this blasphemy thing used as reason to attack someone
It can sometimes be used by Muslim enemies to target you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by BOSSkesh(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
SWaccomodator:

I have never seen where Christians kill for blasphemy.

If there was not in this 21st century
The overzealous among them can attack you with words, but won’t physically try to Attack, maim or kill you
Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by tamdun: 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
A woman was burned to death few days ago for being a witch,it happened is Akwa Ibom,a Christian Dominated state,now tell us wetin be her offence,in fact we have more lynching in South compared to north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:

The overzealous among them can attack you with words, but won’t physically try to Attack, maim or kill you

Deborah's murder is still something I can't wrap my head around

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
tamdun:
A woman was burned to death few days ago for being a witch,it happened is Akwa Ibom,a Christian Dominated state,now tell us wetin be her offence

And your point?

People kill and lynch why screaming Allah akbar and you are saying what ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by naijaking1: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Also I’ve seen this blasphemy thing used as reason to attack someone
It can sometimes be used by Muslim enemies to target you

Always. That's the purpose. To rile illiterate Muslims to kill without questions.
The day the government hangs people involved in blasphemy killing is the day it will end.
Right now, politicians are even scared of condemning the barbaric action.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by BOSSkesh(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
tamdun:
A woman was burned to death few days ago for being a witch,it happened is Akwa Ibom,a Christian Dominated state,now tell us wetin be her offence
Yes killing in any form is bad, but she wasn’t killed because she blasphemed agains any god(s)

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by tamdun: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
SWaccomodator:

And your point?

People kill and lynch why screaming Allah akbar and you are saying what ?
The people that lynched a woman in Akwa Ibom are muslims?
Was she not killed because of religion ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by BOSSkesh(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
naijaking1:

Always. That's the purpose. To rile illiterate Muslims to kill without questions.
The day the government hangs people involved in blasphemy killing is the day it will end.
Understand also that this religious stuff is vastly used to control most of the northern folk in the sense that if you assent to their babarity and fanaticism and extremism in the guise of religion and they give you votes in the election that’s why their leaders fail to condemn them
Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by tamdun: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Yes killing in any form is bad, but she wasn’t killed because she blasphemed agains any god(s)
They killed her because she's a witch right?
Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
tamdun:

While screaming in Jesus name or What ?

You people can't even comprehend once it gets to do with Islam

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by tamdun: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
SWaccomodator:

While screaming in Jesus name or What ?

You people can't even comprehend once it gets to do with Islam
Makes no diff,the people that killed her are Christians,let's stop pretending as if this isn't happening in the south,we've had a case of this white woman that saves a lot of children because their parents abandoned them because they believed their own children are witches,am not justifying what's happening in the north,but when it comes to lynching,I swear south is worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by BOSSkesh(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
tamdun:

They killed her because she's a witch right?
yes, your point being?
Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
tamdun:

Makes no diff,the people that killed her are Christians,let's stop pretending as if this isn't happening in the south,we've had a case of this white woman that saves a lot of children because their parents abandoned them because they believed their own children are witches,am not justifying what's happening in the north,but when it comes to lynching,I swear south is worse

Abeg carry your fanatic justification shift

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
naijaking1:

They get thier votes from illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by ratiani6: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Very insensitive statement
Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by tamdun: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:

yes, your point being?
She has the right to practice whatever religion she want
Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by tamdun: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Abeg carry your fanatic justification shift
Ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
naijaking1:

The average muslim is taught to defend islam and their prophet from childhood, this has little or nothing to do with education/wealth, remember the abdul mutallab guy with all the education and wealth? He still opted for a suicide mission in the name of islam. Anyone of them can switch at any time, it just depends on how much fanaticism is stirred up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SWaccomodator: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Skankamola:

The average muslim is taught to defend islam and their prophet from childhood, this has little or nothing to do with education/wealth, remember the abdul mutallab guy with all the education and wealth? He still opted for a suicide mission in the name of islam. Anyone of them can switch at any time, it just depends on how much fanaticism is stirred up.
Yeah I remember the cursed soul that wanted to bomb a plane with passengers

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by Zionmdde: 2:55am On Jul 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Their is no visible difference between a rich literate Muslim and a poor illiterate Muslim in terms of religion. It's only called division of labour. The poor throws the stones and lights the fire, the rich defends the actions and ensures Nothing happens to the poor

Islamnmm is evil

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by Zionmdde: 2:58am On Jul 02, 2023
tamdun:

Sharrap
Point one Christian here who supported the killing

And give us the faces of the killers and see if they will still be alive or walking freely. Is it not Christians that are crying loudly for justice for the woman?

Now still sharrap

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by ratiani6: 3:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Thats really unfurtunate

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by optionalY09: 5:14am On Jul 02, 2023
Their God is powerless

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2023
All head slammers are terrorists including Ur rich politicians...

All of them reason the same way ..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The muslims View On Life After Death? / Islamic Marital Jurisprudence / How To Perform Salatul Tasbih!!! From Late Sheikh.auwal Albani Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.