Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

So This Nigerian Lady Called Out Her Best Friend Who Almost Snatched Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So This Nigerian Lady Called Out Her Best Friend Who Almost Snatched Her Husband (443 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So This Nigerian Lady Called Out Her Best Friend Who Almost Snatched Her Husband by iamherry(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
A Nigerian woman took to Facebook to call out a lady who she termed her best friend after she reportedly tried to Snatch her Husband.

She wrote: “This picture should go viral please, this is to all lady’s married and those in good relationship, her name is Rita Abba n use to be a very gud friend until she squat In my home n at d tym she really wants to find a man n marry, most times i pray for her, look for jobs for her thou she always don’t want to work,made her part of my family, gave her home. Never knew she had always wanted my man she tried to take my family in fact she almost succeeded but God is Awesome.I n hubby got separated for some months n he kept d kids n she Rita Abba behind me to take my place.things where moving well for her n my family, she took my kids to gboko of Benue to be with my sister in law n came back to kd.to cut long short, hubby couldn’t live with it so he came for confession, she had been the source of all mishap n conflicts. Watch out for this girl who is working for the devil n against God. She is out to destroy peaceful homes,families n relationships. Share this post n u may be saving a marriage or relationship.”

Re: So This Nigerian Lady Called Out Her Best Friend Who Almost Snatched Her Husband by Codeblues(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
a
Re: So This Nigerian Lady Called Out Her Best Friend Who Almost Snatched Her Husband by Googleus(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
I like her bobi... Let me ve her contact info... Nothing to watch out 4

(1) (Reply)

My Little Cutie / Hurry My Cute Baby Needs Help. / What You Need To Start And Sustain A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.