Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage (92196 Views)

I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by EdozieRichard: 5:12pm On May 14, 2020

A Twitter user with the username @harbeeola08 took to the platform to express her gratitude after her friend who has been married for two-years is barren.

My friend was against me having a child when I was in 400L, she gossiped about me several times but I didn't get mad. She has been married for 2 years and I heard she's praying to God for the fruit of the womb.

https://mobile.twitter.com/harbeeola08/status/1260554854713483264

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Ecbatana: 5:18pm On May 14, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2020
Village people at work....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 14, 2020
Damn! She's petty. Two wrongs don't make a right. She should move on from the bitterness and live her life.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

347 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by bmdmixer: 5:41pm On May 14, 2020
can someone plz ask d op where he saw that d lady is rejoicing

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2020
who needs enemies when you have such "friends" in your life...

the important question here IS: should your friend have a different view about "unmarried women having a child", simply because you were one?!?!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Aboks(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2020
Eya

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:53pm On May 14, 2020
wink

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by cyndy1000(f): 8:15pm On May 14, 2020
Two wrongs don't make a right that been said, don't mock in whatever situation they are. I saw a quote somewhere "as a girl you may laugh at your friend for getting pregnant at of wedlock or for not been smart, you can never if you yourself have a womb".

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2020
Are u God? How dare u mock a woman dat doesn't ve a child? I know a woman at agboju casco she had 7 children and 6 died in one day, d 7th one survived cos she was sent on an errand and 6 got burnt in d house. I ve said anyone dat mocks me is only reminding God of my situation cos i know my Lord will show up at his time

446 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2020
Mocking someone dat is childless is just so wrong, right in front of my house, d woman dat owns d bar there lost her 3kids in one day and as such had to close up shop. Be careful cos u might ve something today and its gone d next day.

275 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:43pm On May 14, 2020
Some people's education is nothing but paper qualification!

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by annsrealms(f): 9:48pm On May 14, 2020
This is all shades of wrong.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by potbelly(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2020
Low... very low... sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by emmabest2000(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2020
The agony of a baby mama grin

161 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Digitalstarlite: 10:02pm On May 14, 2020
Family war just started

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nwakannaya1: 10:02pm On May 14, 2020
Hmmm

She did not hear anything, she is just wishing it is so.

Her friend gave perchance a good advice to her at that time and here she is being happy for someone who perhaps is not yet ready to have a baby.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by simplepee(f): 10:02pm On May 14, 2020
Disgusting tweet.

Well, I didn't just found out today that women are their own enemies, very few are loyal reason I don't have any female friend.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Sterope(f): 10:03pm On May 14, 2020
If it were our parents, they would have condoned it s a moral and karmic lesson
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Odunolumide(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by davillian(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2020
I understand women don't like each other
The only thing they do is compete and envy each other....
She had a child in 400lvl meaning she got pregnant and decided to keep it though her friend felt its not the right time for her to be a single mother....
This life, never laugh at anyone present conditions or predicaments
Who knows table might turn sooner or later.

I have a friend who was unable to have a child 10yrs after marriage I know what she went through the abuse, the insults, the stigma etc
It got so bad she can't play with other peoples children because they call her mami water because she is so beautiful with clean skin.
I can't count how many times she cried on phone, how many times she felt like running away how many times she felt like killing her self....
Its not like she was one loose girl she married her husband as a virgin...
God did it for her last year she named her son after me...

Reason I don't look down on anyone is that no one knows 2moro.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Sultty(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2020
Some ladies are just mad,I'm not surprised it came from twitter that's where one lady said ladies intentionally get pregnant and abort it to have big boobs so to look attractive on twitter. Abeg are u sure that it is God that created women

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by janedonez(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2020
And you called her 'friend'?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by PureGoldh(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2020
Hmm...I wonder what we gain by mocking each other.

Eeeh...you get money or pikin today is not a criteria for you to insult someone who is poor or childless.

You no be God......Na Oluwa be the Great Provider

Remember this : An eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind...Learn to forgive and forget

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Olayinka8793(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2020
What if God decides to bless that 'barren' friend with a triplet before the end of this year? Only those who knows nothing about life mocks their fellow humans.
Life can be very brutal and the table could turn tomorrow.
Be humble because nobody knows tomorrow .

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:04pm On May 14, 2020
My wonder is how 'friends' have such animosity against themselves and still carry on with the friendship.

She mocked you because you had a child in 400L; either trash it with her or cut her lose.

No, you wait for about 4yrs later to 'mock' her too. undecided

You both are a perfect fit.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Laeroy(f): 10:04pm On May 14, 2020
That's not nice.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Sijo01(f): 10:04pm On May 14, 2020
For her to twit this for the world to see means what she's wishing her friend in her closest is better imagined.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by billionman: 10:04pm On May 14, 2020
We use other's not-so-palatable conditions to thank God while we forget there are people doing better than us still. Just thank your God and move on and don't use others as reference.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Authoreety: 10:04pm On May 14, 2020
Honestly I wanted to ask if she is God the giver of children, but on a second thought, the matter just tire me.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.