Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja (37586 Views)

Bandits Kidnap LEA Primary School Pupils & Staff In Kuriga, Chikun LGA Kaduna / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by Titheman(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Buhari must be blamed
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
hidhrhis:

bro almost every single citizen of Nigeria dont like buhari including me but u dont have to wish him death nah
single rip u can't drop for the student who died besides if ur brain did not load to DAT aspect at least it suppose to make u realise u are d first to comment and u attract the attention of every single person who open this thread
WORD
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by OlujobaSamuel: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
14yrs in pry sch? sars to control crowd? na waooo RIP to the students, quick recovery to those in hospital.
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by DANDONdGreat(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
14 years still in primary 4!!! In this new age! Na wa o! I wonder moono! Because i finished secondary school and got admission into Univerity at the age 16
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by wellmax(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
nero2face:
Bad, ...or maybe the biscuit is part of de expired foods APC bought for free meal program for school children...

You and your likers are real MUMUS. Must everything turn politics?

1 Like

Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by AyamConfidence(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

14-year old in Primary 4?

Lord Lugard was a fool.
Flora Shaw was an even bigger fool.
and to think that I was done with secondary school aged 14.....it's just sad we have to share a county with these people....SMH
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by SoNature(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
I'm live in Kubwa, Abuja. This evening about 7 kids have been reported dead. Some of them died in the school compound the following morning, others died at home and the rest that ate the said biscuits are bedridden.

Everyone is talking about it here.

They said the pupil who shared the party biscuits didn't come to school the following day (that's today)
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by luvinhubby(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
My son is 13 and is in SS1, how come 14yr olds are in primary 2 ?
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by Paulcoker(m): 2:14am On Feb 22, 2018
benzene00:
This kind of biscuit is what buhari and his cows need

I rest d my case sad
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by Paulcoker(m): 2:17am On Feb 22, 2018
luvinhubby:
My son is 13 and is in SS1, how come 14yr olds are in primary 2 ?

Like Paso I wonder grin grin
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by Dinvictus: 4:35am On Feb 22, 2018
You guys should stop it with this "14 years in primary 4?". Some people are not fortunate to get into school on time, some people have no sponsors or even parents. Some people are not so brilliant in school work but are very smart and good with their hands.

And for parents comparing their own children that are already in Harvard business school with these unfortunate (deceased) children na una sabi. Na dead body una dey take compare una children just to make mockery of another woman's own. Sorry for you, well na God hands all of us dey. And for those comparing themselves with the deceased more power to una elbow. Life is not by how swift.

Please just commiserate with the family of the deceased or if you have nothing nice to say jump and pass.

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:19am On Feb 22, 2018
its so unfortunate to see young glories cut down just like that by a wicked, callous human being who simply carry out his heinous crime in a primary school... come to think of it..this is a wake up call to school owners,principals, head teachers,head mistress,parents and guidance to stop, warn any child or kid not to bring,share or distribute any birthday gifts,food or what have you in the school..
henceforth, celebrate your birthday at home with your families... not in the school vicinity...
and to the perpetrators of these killings,Almighty God will expose them and they shall not go unpublished...
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by abdulazeez19(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2018
that's incredible. .. investigation must b carry out
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2018
Oh! God! Bad news this morning again I want to relocate

Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by rita25(f): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2018
children and longer throath......my colleague almost lost his kids in same manner when indomie was shared in their school....it took Gods grace and intervention although they lost one of the sons
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by CioAngels(f): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Vivuch:
14 years in primary 4 shocked shocked shocked shocked.
And what is wrong in that, would you have been happier if she or he had refuse to go? Same you would have complained too.
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by stieyven(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2018
benzene00:
This kind of biscuit is what buhari and his cows need
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by YaksonFCA(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sad.RIP
Re: Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja by Priceless200(f): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thank God, private schools don't ever share anything from outside the school, not even birthday cake or valentine cake. Just bring gift packs. Or leave it. Now I understand.

Kai. May their souls rest in peace o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos / Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.