Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts (4285 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Army Reveals Those Behind Nnamdi KANU, Ipob / Biafra: We Are Solidly Behind Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Delivar(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
The day the Nigerian army invaded Nnamdi Kanu's residence I believe there were IPOB supporters and the general public surrounding the area and watching events unfold. There is no way the army would invade and it wouldn't draw people's attention to the area. If the Nigerian army actually captured Nnamdi Kanu and whisked him away I believe the spectators watching events in the area would have seen it. If they never saw it then it means the Nigerian Army never met him in his residence when the got to his house. Even if the Nigerian army captured Nnamdi Kanu somewhere else how is it possible that not even one person among his entourage and the public saw anything when he was captured?

I have a feeling Nnamdi Kanu planned this whole drama with the government and Nigerian army as a means for him to quietly walk away freely and abandon his agitation for Biafra without looking like a coward if he just openly decides to abandon the struggle. Or he possibly decided on his own to use the invasion of his residence as a cover to runaway from the trouble he brought upon himself without looking like a coward.

UPDATE: Some posters are saying the army invaded by 2am at night. It was reported by The Sun that they invaded by 4 - 5pm.
http://sunnewsonline.com/breaking-soldiers-invade-nnamdi-kanus-family-house-many-feared-killed/

Vanguard also reported the invasion happened at the evening hours around 5.30pm: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/troops-invade-home-ipob-leader/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Sprumbabafather: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
I want you to repeat your analogy again, but this time use 2am and 3.30am in the morning as the time on your watch?
Then wake the ipob supporters that were in his house from the cemetery and interview them on what really happened.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by PointZerom: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
I can't believe that human can reason like an earthworm.

28 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fine analogy. All is NOT what it seems. But this analogy is destroyed if actually the army came by 2am.
That time is too dark to see what happens.
Sad.
I have another feeling.
The guy is dead and the army wouldn't dare say it.
Coming by 2am means one mission... LET NO ONE BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
It's definitely not a very pleasant job they came to do by that time.
Just some logic

4 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by kid23(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Your logical reason is erroneous

6 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
since he clam he is the one to free is people like Moses did then I guess he disappear like Elijah so that his second coming will be like that of Jesus sha I will be here watching

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by FarahAideed: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
You read that 24 bodies where taken away that day and you are still asking for witness ..even the old cook and dog was not spared

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by benben1000: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Delivar:
[s]The day the Nigerian army invaded Nnamdi Kanu's residence I believe there were IPOB supporters and the general public surrounding the area and watching events unfold. There is no way the army would invade and it wouldn't draw people's attention to the area. If the Nigerian army actually captured Nnamdi Kanu and whisked him away I believe the spectators watching events in the area would have seen it. If they never saw it then it means the Nigerian Army never met him in his residence when the got to his house. Even if the Nigerian army captured Nnamdi Kanu somewhere else how is it possible that not even one person among his entourage and the public saw anything when he was captured?

I have a feeling Nnamdi Kanu planned this whole drama with the government and Nigerian army as a means for him to quietly walk away freely and abandon his agitation for Biafra without looking like a coward if he just openly decides to abandon the struggle. Or he possibly decided on his own to use the invasion of his residence as a cover to runaway from the trouble he brought upon himself without looking like a coward.[/s]

Afonjas trying to simulate what happened. Yesterday, they opened a thread using style to ask why IPOB are not concerned about his whereabouts. Afonjas...e concern you? Why are you people taking our medicine for us? The facts that all IPOB are silent/relaxed about his whereabouts should tell you we know he is safe wherever he is.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by tolugar: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu if alive and free can never stop talking even in hiding.

It's either he is being held somewhere or he is dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
OP with due respect, If the FG have not invaded his home, you would have saved yourself the trouble of writing this meaningless article

when I started reading, I thought you would ask the FG why they invade Kanu's home when the matter was still in court undecided

Secondly you are admitting now that the army invaded his home, the very people you are writing to defend said that they never visited Kanu undecided

In summary, your write-up have buttressed the fact that Buhari is nempotic! You are portraying Buhari in a bad light which is really the fact

He was quick on Shites, Igbos but very quiet on the herdsmen

I think those calling Buhari a terrorist is not wrong!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by TheKingdom: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
OP with due respect, If the FG have invaded his home, you would have saved yourself the trouble of writing this meaningless article

when I started reading, I thought you would ask the FG why they invade Kanu's home when the matter was still in court undecided

Secondly you are admitting now that the army invaded his home, the very people you are writing to defend said that they never visited Kanu undecided

In summary, your write-up have buttressed the fact that Buhari is nempotic! You are portraying Buhari in a bad light which is really the fact

He was quick on Shites, Igbos but very quiet on the herdsmen

I think those calling Buhari a terrorist is not wrong!

GBAM!!! Tell the sh.ithole citizens to think before yannin’

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Ken4Christ: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
How could such an invasion happen and not even one of the family members could tell what happened. It is beyond what we think. The real truth will unfold sooner or later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by gidgiddy: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ken4Christ:
How could such an invasion happen and not even one of the family members could tell what happened. It is beyond what we think. The real truth will unfold sooner or later.

Why do you need the family to say something about the invasion? The video is still on youtube

8 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by frankdoz24: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
such an imbecilic and malicious post always come from one source! an afonjaaaa!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
When you see people start acting as terrorist, you treat them as one including herdsmen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by PFRB: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
tolugar:

Thank you my brother. I have said many times that Kanu is not the type to keep silent for such a long time. Something is wrong somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Okoroawusa: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Please who is Nnamdi Kanu?

The Kanu I know is Nwankwo Kanu(the footballer)
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Delivar(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
I want you to repeat your analogy again, but this time use 2am and 3.30am in the morning as the time on your watch?
Then wake the ipob supporters that were in his house from the cemetery and interview them on what really happened.
hankMacoy:
Fine analogy. All is NOT what it seems. But this analogy is destroyed if actually the army came by 2am.
That time is too dark to see what happens.
Sad.
I have another feeling.
The guy is dead and the army wouldn't dare say it.
Coming by 2am means one mission... LET NO ONE BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
It's definitely not a very pleasant job they came to do by that time.
Just some logic
They never came at night. First you need to follow the sequence of what happened. The soldiers first came at the 10th of September and there was a clash between IPOB and the soldiers. The soldiers clashed with IPOB supporters because they were yet to get their target. Why would the soldiers bother to clash with IPOB if have gotten Nnamdi Kanu already? After that September 10th clash the solidiers arrived again on September 12th which is 2 days later and surrounded Nnamdi Kanu's house. Why surround Nnamdi Kanu's house if they have gotten him? Since the soldiers left for 2 days after the first clash that should be an opportunity for Nnamdi Kanu to sneak out of his residence. The soldiers finally gained entrance into Nnamdi Kanu's house on 14th September which is another 2 days after surrounding his house.

Here is a report from The Sun narrating the events of 14th September. It was stated in the report that the invasion occurred between the hours of 4 - 5pm

http://sunnewsonline.com/breaking-soldiers-invade-nnamdi-kanus-family-house-many-feared-killed/

3 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Delivar(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
tolugar:

PFRB:

Thank you my brother. I have said many times that Kanu is not the type to keep silent for such a long time. Something is wrong somewhere.
That is ONLY IF he hasn't given up and he is still interested in his Biafra adventure. If he is no more interested will he talk? Answer me.

1 Like

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Delivar(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
You read that 24 bodies where taken away that day and you are still asking for witness ..even the old cook and dog was not spared
Why didn't the witness who saw the 24 bodies being taken away and the cook and dog not spared also figure out the fate of Nnamdi Kanu and telling us whether he was in his house or not?

1 Like

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by tolugar: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Delivar:

That is ONLY IF he hasn't given up and he is still interested in his Biafra adventure. If he is no more interested will he talk? Answer me.

My dear, Kanu has outgrown all form
of fear as far as this agitation is concerned.

Check his records.

But if and if he still have a voice, he must have spoken out since then even in hiding.

2 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2018
stop erroneously trying to paint Kanu as a coward. Cowardness is not in Igbo blood. The atrocities of the Nigerian Army is well documented. Even the international communities know that, so it amazes me how all of a sudden you are attributing human right adherence to the Nigerian Army cos of your nepotic inclination

5 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by potterdon: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2018
Ur anology is off by a lot of points first ur time line is off the attack was in the evening. And if Kanu gave up on the struggle the FG won't have bothered to use the entire arsenal at their disposal to attack his residence. Third considering they murdered five of his cousins in that building and abducted his parents do u think he would have a hand in such just not to look like a coward. Please use ur sense and stop speaking out of malice because today the Western lands are being dealt with by the same fulani soldiers they hailed on that day

7 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2018
I suspect that they killed him. Both he and his parents have not been heard from ever since. Tearfully too I suspect his parents met the same fate. They won't hold him for this long and still deny. Kanu too won't be alive and stay quiet.

2 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Marcelo290(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Your analogy is devoid of factual analysis and objectivity.

1 Like

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Turantula(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Please who is Nnamdi Kanu?

The Kanu I know is Nwankwo Kanu(the footballer)

4 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2018
benben1000:

Afonjas trying to simulate what happened. Yesterday, they opened a thread using style to ask why IPOB are not concerned about his whereabouts. Afonjas...e concern you? Why are you people taking our medicine for us?
When I saw your Monika, my instinct immediately told me you are going to shout afonja3. Well done. Now go and get your pay. You have done your job.

3 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by anibirelawal(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2018
I am 100% Nnamdi Kanu is Alive hidding somewhere.

It was all staged.

Ask his wife, father and the rest of his family why they kept the silence

1 Like

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by softmind24: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2018
Not a fan of the guy

But he can't be alive,free and remain silent for this long

Either he is dead or he is in one of the safe house of the Nigerian army
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Delivar(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2018
potterdon:
Ur anology is off by a lot of points first ur time line is off the attack was in the evening. And if Kanu gave up on the struggle the FG won't have bothered to use the entire arsenal at their disposal to attack his residence. Third considering they murdered five of his cousins in that building and abducted his parents do u think he would have a hand in such just not to look like a coward. Please use ur sense and stop speaking out of malice because today the Western lands are being dealt with by the same fulani soldiers they hailed on that day
It still doesn't make it an impossible scenario. Even if his cousins were killed operations still go wrong and things go out of hand. FG possibly informed him of the invasion beforehand and asked him to flee and abandon the agitation or they get him. If Nnamdi Kanu decided to flee with his parents before the soldiers gained entrance it's still a planned work between FG and Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by drss2(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2018
Delivar:
The day the Nigerian army invaded Nnamdi Kanu's residence I believe there were IPOB supporters and the general public surrounding the area and watching events unfold. There is no way the army would invade and it wouldn't draw people's attention to the area. If the Nigerian army actually captured Nnamdi Kanu and whisked him away I believe the spectators watching events in the area would have seen it. If they never saw it then it means the Nigerian Army never met him in his residence when the got to his house. Even if the Nigerian army captured Nnamdi Kanu somewhere else how is it possible that not even one person among his entourage and the public saw anything when he was captured?

I have a feeling Nnamdi Kanu planned this whole drama with the government and Nigerian army as a means for him to quietly walk away freely and abandon his agitation for Biafra without looking like a coward if he just openly decides to abandon the struggle. Or he possibly decided on his own to use the invasion of his residence as a cover to runaway from the trouble he brought upon himself without looking like a coward.

UPDATE: Some posters are saying the army invaded by 2am at night. It was reported by The Sun that they invaded by 4 - 5pm.

Vanguard also reported the invasion happened at the evening hours around 5.30pm: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/troops-invade-home-ipob-leader/
why don't u go n ask buari dullard n nijeriyan army d whereabouts of Nnamdi Kanu instead of writing dis rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Delivar(m): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2018
softmind24:
Not a fan of the guy

But he can't be alive,free and remain silent for this long

Either he is dead or he is in one of the safe house of the Nigerian army
What if he is no more interested and decides to remain silent or whatever plan he has got? Being silent doesn't mean captivity or death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike / Lagos APC Rally See How They Were Paying For People To Attend(photos) / Reno Omokri Breaks The Table Patapata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.