Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Buy our yoghurt recipe and get custard recipe for free - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Buy our yoghurt recipe and get custard recipe for free (1170 Views)

Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy our yoghurt recipe and get custard recipe for free by Emeks008(m): 1:07am On Feb 22, 2018
Hello,

Yoghurt happens to be one food every house wife should know how to prepare from their kitchen without stress.

You can start production of yoghurt from your kitchen in mini scale today and begin to sell it to outlets and shops around you.

Learn how to make yoghurt from your kitchen for your family consumption or you want to learn production of yoghurt in small scale for public consumption today at affordable price and I will teach how to make custard from your kitchen for free which means you buy one and get one for free.

You don’t need to buy custard from market anymore because am going to teach you for free if you buy one of our service on yoghurt production at a give away price.

For more details, add me on whatsapp with this number 08035232629.

Re: Buy our yoghurt recipe and get custard recipe for free by Emeks008(m): 1:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Yoghurt is so easy to prepare likewise custard too.

Am going to teach you how to make custard for free without any charges.

I will give a good recipe on yoghurt and custard production.

Add me on whatsapp and let's discuss business
Re: Buy our yoghurt recipe and get custard recipe for free by Emeks008(m): 1:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Below is picture of what one of my clients is producing from her kitchen

Re: Buy our yoghurt recipe and get custard recipe for free by Emeks008(m): 1:20am On Feb 22, 2018
You too can start your own production today

You buy one you get one for free

I don't sell e books but am going to teach you live online..

Hurry now while offer last
Re: Buy our yoghurt recipe and get custard recipe for free by Emeks008(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
You can also mail me @ alphonsussunday8@gmail.com
Re: Buy our yoghurt recipe and get custard recipe for free by bluke(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2019
what is the cost
Re: Buy our yoghurt recipe and get custard recipe for free by Emeks008(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2019
bluke:
what is the cost

Contact me on whatsapp for price sir

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Chapman / How Does Cocoa Powder Taste? Can I Take It Raw? / How To Maintain A Healthy Sex Life Through Diet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.