Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Financial Break Down Is Killing Me Emotionally And Psychologically. Please Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Financial Break Down Is Killing Me Emotionally And Psychologically. Please Help! (335 Views)

How Can One Get Out Of Fear? It's Really Killing Me, I Need Help. / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing / Break Down Of 2018 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Break Down Is Killing Me Emotionally And Psychologically. Please Help! by Haddeyholler(m): 1:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Please pardon me for any grammatical errors.

Am Haddeyholler by name, i was born in 1988, i graduated from The Polytechnic of Ibadan with National Diploma (ND) in computer science and a computer engineer in profession. The problem i had now is that my financial break down kills me emotionally and psychologically.

The way it kills me emotionally is that i gat no feelings for any girls not even talk about serious relationship , atimes when any friend of mine give me call to go out and catch some fun. When i get to the place, i just focus on drinking wines or beers, i might even seeing some ladies showing some signs of interest in me, but i just look at the like seeing ghosts. I get alot in interest in drinking than having any affairs with any ladies now. I don't have a serious relationship neither a side chicks.

The way it kills me psychologically is that am a person that love reading so much, but now i get depressed and reluctant to read any novels or books, even reading any story here on nairaland.com.

Please nairalanders i need your help and advice.

You can kindly reply me here or;
instagram-@am_haddeyholler
twitter-@am_haddeyholler
Facebook.com/haddeyholler
whatsapp - +2348134157048.

Your response, help and advice is highly welcome.

Thanks to you all.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Too Hot On Bed - Mr Ibu..+19 Hot Celeb News / Dapchi Kidnap Terrible – U.S / 'BITCH'- Can We Stop Using This Word For The Female Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.