Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 22/02/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 22/02/2018 Thursday (266 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 22/02/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 5:00am On Feb 22, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof.) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Thursday, 22nd February 2018

TODAY'S READING -Psalms 127-132

➡TOPIC: *THE TONGUE*

�BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 18:21
" _Death and life are in the power of the tongue :and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Indeed there is power in the tongue. Your words and you are one; the words you speak tell people who you are.
Your words can depict your mood happy, sad, or angry mood.
In other words, your mouth can deliver or destroy you.
In the court of law, you are permitted to plead not guilty until you are proven guilty. The power of the tongue cannot be over emphasized. You can secure a job by its power. People swindle others just because they know what to say. Some others have got
themselves into unnecessary and undeserving trouble just
because they said the wrong things or the right things the wrong time. People are innocently rotting away in jail because someone used the weapon of the tongue against them. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. This should tell us that no idle word should come out of our mouths. If you must eat the fruit of the tongue, learn to use your tongue positively. Apply your tongue with wisdom and don't
be snared by the words of your mouth. A young Amalekite killed himself with his mouth by coming to report to David that he was the one that ended Saul's life in battle (2 Samuel 1:2-16).
*You will not bring evil upon yourself with your tongue.*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_Lord help me to use my tongue positively at all times!_

2018; MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Overcome Feelings Of Rejection? / Man Gives Reasons For Marrying 17-year-old Sister In Church / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.