Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce (2467 Views)

Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by levrin: 6:49am On Feb 22, 2018
GistMore.com

What could omotola be telling ben bruce?

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/caption-photos-omotola-jolade-senator-ben-murray-bruce

Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by biacan(f): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2018
She be like.....Hope you came with your common sense lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by levrin: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by afbstrategies: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Omotola: You go fit come nack me tonight?

Ben Bruce: I don't understand

Omotola: Forget it, Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by SIMPLYkush: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2018
OMOTOLA: can you fvck me tonight? that captain has a very small dick, and you know how wide my pussy is after all those nollywood producers fvcked me..
BEN: ok, thats y i am a senaror, helping my people out
Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by princechurchill(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2018
Benny control ur john Thomas after the speech we meet at the other room i know u spent a lot on my birthday
Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by 007author(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Omotola can we do it tonight?

Ben Bruce reply in Ladipoe voice, Are you down?
Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by larot78: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2018
grin grin grin
biacan:
She be like.....Hope you came with your common sense lipsrsealed
Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by TonyBankz(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2018
Omotala:Bia,mr man is ur brain paining u
Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by petergriffin: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2018
you gon' smash that pu**y tonight cos I've packed u everything and I've got 10 minutes before they all fallout.
Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by Khd95(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
she be like just #just watch these nairalander mumus that will say nonsense about this pictures# grin grin
Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by Treasure17(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Omotola is like if I hear say you tweet here today
Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by levrin: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
:
Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by axcer: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin
Re: Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by delzbaba(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
afbstrategies:
Omotola: You go fit come nack me tonight?

Ben Bruce: I don't understand

Omotola: Forget it, Mumu
oh boy you wan tear my belle with laff??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nigerians React To Ebuka’s Trench Coat / Tonto Dikeh Rocking Gucci’s Yet To Be Released Chunky SEGA Sneaker Worth N500k / Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.